PDA

View Full Version : New Beats - Need Feedback

Poizun of Culture VI
08-07-2007, 05:04 AM
Whats up youall just started up this SoundClick Page with some Beats to give back to the Internet Emcees. Theres Some That Are Free for download and some that require a 1.00 download. When you download those you get Leasing Rights. Let me know what youall think.

Http://www.SoundClick.com/TheAsylum

Starting In October, I will be putting together a compilation of artist who are interested in working on my production. If any would like to be involved, let me know. Drop a message on the board with your alias, who you rep with, and your e-mail address along with the beat you would like to work with.

Get At Me - Poizun.

ThE_DeB
08-07-2007, 07:30 AM
hot beats u got .. keep it up

Poizun of Culture VI
08-08-2007, 02:53 AM
thanks for taking the time to check the joints out man. i also checked your page out you got some ill ones on there. i really liked "1995"

Get At Me - Poizun.

bloodyhookz
08-08-2007, 07:33 AM
bigups Culture VI and Tragic Allies, real hiphop on this side!!!

Poizun of Culture VI
08-08-2007, 07:36 AM
bigups Culture VI and Tragic Allies, real hiphop on this side!!!

yeah man, im not even really into producing, i mainly am a artist, this production thing i am doing is just what i do on my down time in the studio and something i can give back to the artist becuase i know how it is for cats coming up. I got my debut album coming out at the end of september, its got some major appearences on it. Be on the lookout for that, but in the meantime, check that beats out and let me know what youall think...

Get At Me - Poizun.

GameOfDeath
08-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Beats are bangin. Great mixing. Underated is sick. The haunting is like a soundtrack to a stephen king film. Ha. Ill drums on spot runner.

Poizun of Culture VI
08-08-2007, 04:59 PM
appreciate it fam. uppin this.

Get At Me - Poizun.