PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent's New Album Looks Gay

CharlesJones
08-07-2007, 04:27 PM
I saw his new video I Get Money. That song is alright but it's mainstream. It seems 50 Cent is only interested now in making radio songs instead of underground street songs. LOL@he has Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke and a girl from the Pussycat Dolls on his album hahahahahahahahahaha. He's supposed to be a gangsta and hard but he's doing pop/radio songs and collaborating with pop artists. What a joke he is LOL.

11th Chamber
08-07-2007, 04:39 PM
he has fallen off. All I want is some In My Hood, Ski Mask Way, Gunz Come Out type shit. Not gonna get it tho

CEITEDMOFO
08-07-2007, 04:40 PM
His Song "i Get Money" Bumps And U Would Feel It If U Chilled In Gangsta Bars With Bitches Dancing On Your Cock While U Drank A Hienken, Better Then Hearing Downsouth Shit

God Damn It Charles Your Gay

Your Like A Gay Charles Lee Ray

CharlesJones
08-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Whatever. You're gay because you like 50 Cent.

CEITEDMOFO
08-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Your From Cleveland, I Dont Bump 50 Cent Or Download His Albums U Faggit

Cry Me A Wigger

Miliato
08-07-2007, 04:59 PM
i agree w/ Charles.......especially w/ all the shit 50 has said & done in the past, and look at him.......he acts like he's the illest and no rapper can touch him cause he sells whatever records....when that aint even what its about....its like he forgot or some shit........I Get Money was alright.......i feel dumb when i listen to his music, like im bein played.....like its some little kid, elementary school rap.....plus i see so many clown white kids who love him and dont kno shit.....it pisses me off

harm77
08-07-2007, 05:21 PM
please i get money is ridiclously overrated. didnt cassidy use that same exact drum on 'Im A Hustla"??? and that audio two sample is so goddamn week and tired. dude we get it. the whole world gets it, u have a shit load of money . 50 cent obviously has run out of material. he has established himself as a huge salbum selling artist already. he didnt need to make a single like this. he just proving to the whole hip hip community what hip hop has come to. fucking slaves to the labels!!!And homeboy had two singles out that the people werent feeling. finally gets lucky with this one. what that tells u about his time and how much does he really have left. and as far as that jersey cat talking about how that shit bumps in clubs. nah , im the type of nigga if i aint feeling the trackat teh club i head straight to the bar and do me. hip hop is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as far as im concearned any nigga that supports that wack bullshit is dead too. fucking zombies.

HANZO
08-07-2007, 05:26 PM
he sellin records, tracks like this with pop collabo's sell records. 50 wants to make more money. but now 50 as a rapper has no credibility he really has no right to start beef with any rapper. at the end of the day his album will out-sell 8 diagrams 10 times over. and will probably get 5 mics from the source to.

Nick Fury
08-07-2007, 05:35 PM
hip hop > the source

100pr00f
08-07-2007, 05:48 PM
his latest 2 singls are not part the cd..he might but them on as boneses
i get money and some other joint that talks about money

he only got one single out and thats the shit with justen
..wack

thought id share

not a fan by the way

mofo
08-07-2007, 05:52 PM
That song with Justin Timberlake is pure unadulterated Tony Yayo. The Tony Yayoness of that track is out of this world. It is hot garbage. And the music video makes it even worse. I actually laughed at the end of watching that video cuz it was pathetic haha.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
08-07-2007, 06:17 PM
His Song "i Get Money" Bumps And U Would Feel It If U Chilled In Gangsta Bars With Bitches Dancing On Your Cock While U Drank A Hienken, Better Then Hearing Downsouth Shit

God Damn It Charles Your Gay

Your Like A Gay Charles Lee Ray

Ceitedhomofo bumps 50 all day..GHEY GANGSTA

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/50-cent-oprah.jpg

CharlesJones
08-07-2007, 06:58 PM
Ceitedmofo what does me being from Cleveland have to do with anything? You trying to say Cleveland is a wack city? Whatever. You've probably never been here. 50 Cent is a sad human being. He's always dissing rappers but he does songs with pop artists and he sings LOL. Rap music is in a sad state and it's gonna continue to be that way for a long time. I laugh at these so called rappers whenever i watch MTV and BET sometimes. These dudes are so wack, they shouldn't call themselves rappers. I don't know what these clowns are LOL. The sad thing about it is that record companies are signing these faggot rappers and they have no skills at all. The record companies are only interested in making money off these one hit wonder wack rappers. It seems like record companies will sign any damn body. I thought artists who had talent and skills are the only ones who could get signed? Ya'll remember that wack bitch Khia who had the song My Neck My Back? This bitch said in a magazine interview that her first album has sold a lot of copies. I laughed when she said that. She also said My Neck My Back was a big hit for her LOL. I can't believe people buy wack shit like this. Artists like her and other wack rappers who are only in the rap game to get paid should never get signed.

CharlesJones
08-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Another funny thing about Khia is that she was beefing with Trina when the bitch shouldn't be beefing with nobody because she's wack LOL. Trina is decent but she ain't a good rapper. The funny thing about wack rappers who be beefing with other rappers is that they shouldn't beef with anybody because they can't rap LOL. Remember when T.I. and Little Flip was beefing? LOL. What a joke that was because both of them suck. Sorry to get off the topic about 50 but 50 needs to shut his mouth from now on and don't say nothing about rappers because he ain't shit. I remember when he was beefing with Ja Rule and now he's doing the same wack shit Ja Rule is doing. If Ja Rule would've kept his music hardcore like his first album, he would probably still be in the game now but i've noticed since his records stopped selling and people criticized his wack gay love songs, he's been low key LOL.

Jet Set
08-07-2007, 07:08 PM
I Get Money is hard

baritone
08-07-2007, 07:16 PM
I remember when he was beefing with Ja Rule and now he's doing the same wack shit Ja Rule is doing.
you took the words right out of my mouth

soulonice413
08-07-2007, 07:30 PM
i get money is DEFINITELY hard

i dont fuck with him or what he does...but a hot song is a hot song, as is a hater is a hater.

CharlesJones
08-07-2007, 07:30 PM
LOL. It's true. Why do rappers switch up their music so much? Why are rappers afraid of only doing hardcore music which they did at the start of their careers? Do ya'll think the record companies put pressure on the artists to do different music so their records can sell instead of doing the music they did at the beginning of their career? I had a conversation with my friend about this and he said that if rappers were to only do the style of music they did when they started their career, their music would be stale. I disagree with that. Look at KRS One, M.O.P., Jeru The Damaja, Freddie Foxxx, The Alkaholics, Boot Camp Click, Geto Boys, MC Eiht, Wu Tang, Spice 1, WC and other underground artists who have done the same style of music since the beginning of their careers and people respect them more because they stayed true to real hip hop. These artists i mentioned never changed their style to sell records and i respect that because they don't let these record companies change them. Too many rappers let record companies change them and that's why the ones who are doing wack music are being controlled by their record companies because i'm sure the record companies are telling the wack rappers that if they do wack radio/pop music that their records will sell and they'll make a lot of money and they believe that shit. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, screaming your record company name but they laying you dick LOL.

CharlesJones
08-07-2007, 07:31 PM
I agree with the dude who said 50 Cent's I Get Money beat sounds like Cassidy's I'm A Hustler beat.

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-07-2007, 07:33 PM
to tell u the truth, im not hating but i heard "i get money" for 5 sec and i had to turn it off.

11th Chamber
08-07-2007, 07:38 PM
not really feelin the I Get Money track. Just cant get into it

EAGLE EYE
08-07-2007, 07:45 PM
its only a matter of time before sean price uses 50's name as a gimmick for a mixtape like he did with master p

baritone
08-07-2007, 08:12 PM
LOL. It's true. Why do rappers switch up their music so much? Why are rappers afraid of only doing hardcore music which they did at the start of their careers? Do ya'll think the record companies put pressure on the artists to do different music so their records can sell instead of doing the music they did at the beginning of their career? I had a conversation with my friend about this and he said that if rappers were to only do the style of music they did when they started their career, their music would be stale. I disagree with that. Look at KRS One, M.O.P., Jeru The Damaja, Freddie Foxxx, The Alkaholics, Boot Camp Click, Geto Boys, MC Eiht, Wu Tang, Spice 1, WC and other underground artists who have done the same style of music since the beginning of their careers and people respect them more because they stayed true to real hip hop. These artists i mentioned never changed their style to sell records and i respect that because they don't let these record companies change them. Too many rappers let record companies change them and that's why the ones who are doing wack music are being controlled by their record companies because i'm sure the record companies are telling the wack rappers that if they do wack radio/pop music that their records will sell and they'll make a lot of money and they believe that shit. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, screaming your record company name but they laying you dick LOL.
stating the obvious

Bg_Knocc_Out
08-07-2007, 09:47 PM
I don't exactly like his new music but obviously he can't rap about to much hood shit anymore because he's rich out of his mind, same with Jay-Z, Jay quit with hood shit when he got rich, here and now again he'll put out some hard tracks but, if 50 did rap about hood shit you guys would be on his dick sayin' he rich and he can't talk bout it nomore, but ya know it's opinionated. I'd much rather hear G-Unit on the radio over something like T.I.

CharlesJones
08-08-2007, 03:36 PM
17th Chamber are you saying you agree with what i said when you said stating the obvious?

NY_Mami
08-08-2007, 03:39 PM
I saw his new video I Get Money. That song is alright but it's mainstream. It seems 50 Cent is only interested now in making radio songs instead of underground street songs. LOL@he has Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke and a girl from the Pussycat Dolls on his album hahahahahahahahahaha. He's supposed to be a gangsta and hard but he's doing pop/radio songs and collaborating with pop artists. What a joke he is LOL.

LOL You noticed???....... I hope that album flops..... especially wit' all that SHIT he been talkin' LATELY....

CharlesJones
08-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Yeah 50 Cent is a faggot. I listened to his The Massacre album about a few months ago because i got it for free from the library. I got the clean version of the album but anyway the album was garbage. He had only maybe 2 songs on the album i liked and he got about 20 songs on the album LOL. I also got Get Rich Or Die Trying soundtrack from the library and that album is hard. I was shocked because i thought the album was gonna be gay but it's tight. Why can't he make his albums hard like that soundtrack was?