PDA

View Full Version : Premo

jallainINS
08-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Little story for ya'll

My brother is a manager of a rock club in Boston. And DJ Premier was the performer a couple weeks ago. The AC was broken in the front room so my bro told him he could come to the bar where it would be a lot colder and more comfortable. So Primo went and sat at the bar and my bro was like "Can I get you a drink?" And primo wanted a crown royal on the rocks. my brother brought him his drink and was like "Here's to the best hip hop producer of all time." Premier laughed and they started shootin the shat and ended up talkin for like two hours. He said premo was real cool and humble and that him and his huge assistant were both diggin on the one british band that was performing. So the big assistant dude asked my brother if he could meet the band after they finished. So the assistant bought their CD, then my bro took him to meet the band and he asked them to sign the CD. Then he went back to Premo who was talking to someone else and the assistant totally butt in on the convo and was like "CHeck It Out! I got their Autographs!" and premo was like "No way thats awesome!"

anyways, i thought it was pretty cool to see that someone so famous and talented was down to earth and was even diggin on some band and even though they werent even 1/10th famous as premo it was still cool for him to get the autograph.

http://a382.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/92/l_e34095847aa36ec865c1bf85b81480a5.jpg

baritone
08-07-2007, 08:01 PM
damn, thats crazy

shoulda asked him about that Big L project

beeboy
08-07-2007, 09:37 PM
nice story : )

Dragondude_R
08-08-2007, 01:34 PM
and the assistant totally butt in on the convo and was like "CHeck It Out! I got their Autographs!" and premo was like "No way thats awesome!"

lmao