PDA

View Full Version : crysis ....(fucking insane)

100pr00f
08-08-2007, 04:46 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/18588.html

well check it out...ps3 and 360 cant support it only pc

shit is nuts..graffics are the best ever..
the guns chop trees down and shit..at the end u see a bomb explod ..this is insain

check it out

Suga Duga
08-08-2007, 05:30 AM
^^^ya didn't know bout that man? I'm waiting for this game since 2 years, the gfx is epic, there was nothing like that before...also the weapon system is insane, you can customize your weapons with scopes, lasers, different ammo etc.
the KI should be the best we've ever seen in a fps game...physic engine is nuts

Origin™
08-08-2007, 06:31 AM
PS3 version is in the works

Sexy Jasper
08-08-2007, 11:04 AM
PS3 version is in the worksSource?

I read the developer only said it would be theoretically possible to port Crysis to the PS3. Still though, if this would happen, it will never have the same quality of graphics.

Pretty Toney
08-11-2007, 06:57 AM
the release is pushed back to middle of november

Alcryt
08-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Source?

I read the developer only said it would be theoretically possible to port Crysis to the PS3. Still though, if this would happen, it will never have the same quality of graphics.

I read somewhere (i think ign) that they would be making a game with the same engine.
I hope so, i cant see Crysis working on my pc.

MantiZ
08-20-2007, 04:52 AM
i wanna know, how many ppl will have pc's that can run this shht. you'll probably need latest alienware

GENERAL WISE
08-20-2007, 06:21 PM
no way i am going to be able to play this

Intel core 2 duo 6300
1gb pc 3200 DDR ram
7800gs

maybe low settings for DX9

FatherSl!me
08-20-2007, 11:06 PM
no way i am going to be able to play this

Intel core 2 duo 6300
1gb pc 3200 DDR ram
7800gs

maybe low settings for DX9
u gotta get yourself 1 of these
http://www.alienware.com/product_pages/desktop_all_default.aspx:thumbup:

CEITEDMOFO
08-21-2007, 03:30 AM
Its Coming Out For 360 In November 17th

Sexy Jasper
08-21-2007, 04:57 AM
Its Coming Out For 360 In November 17th
Bullshit.

NIGHT MAYOR
08-21-2007, 04:59 AM
*bing bing bing* we have a winner. DOI jasp

FlamingSwordz
08-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Yeah the game looks amazing, hope I can run it on at least medium settings whenever I finish my new PC.

Cuchulain
08-21-2007, 09:08 AM
how do i hook up my pc to my tv, want to play this while siitin on my couch in high def

GENERAL WISE
08-21-2007, 06:26 PM
u gotta get yourself 1 of these
http://www.alienware.com/product_pages/desktop_all_default.aspx:thumbup:

I might be well off, but no way in hell will i spend $4000 to play games for a lousy 2 years...then upgrade again.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-14-2007, 01:08 PM
anybody playing it? I heard it's a classic game!

BashaHo
11-14-2007, 01:52 PM
I might be well off, but no way in hell will i spend $4000 to play games for a lousy 2 years...then upgrade again.

You don't need no alienware pc.
They are way over priced for what they offer.
BUILD YOUR OWN PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER BUY A PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be able to make a pc stronger than that for only $1,400 or even less!

If you like playing games, A pc is the way to go.
1. graphics are way better than any console.
2. Multiplay games are 100% better. (try a 64 player server in battlefield)
3. keyboard and mouse. 100% better than a control.
4. Game MODS. Games can be modified to make new maps, weapons, awards and much more.
5. can play multi games at the same time.
6.If you are into competition PC has the big Prizes!!
7. Control your multiplay server. You can rent a server have your own rules. kick/ban cheaters.
8. If you like RPG games. Try them in MMORPG. With live events. Now you have a chance to change the story of the RPG, Play a major role in the RPG.
9. Beta testing GAMES. You get to help in the creation of a game.
I beta tested Crysis since last year. You play send in complaints,glitches, errors.
They use your feed back to make the game better before release. You can play a game a years before it comes out.

JASPER
11-19-2007, 07:36 PM
I started playing Crysis, but I think I'll stop untill there are better videocards cause this game runs maximum homo on my awesome rig. I want to play with everything on ultra high and shit.

Cuchulain
04-24-2008, 10:57 AM
best game i've played in years, its fucking awesome. it looked shit on my computer at first, the i downloaded the following config -

An easy-to-use installer/uninstaller for Cuban-Ultima-Doom-Sword's Custom Crysis Config [CCC] Tweak v1.3.

-------------------------------------------
Features:

-Allows the user to select DX9.0 or DX10 Configuration files;
-Allows the user to select a Configuration file according to they computer's performance;
-Allows user to revert the installation completely;
-Injects UltimaRage's Time of Day modification, if selected;
-Can create a backup zip file of the /levels folder.

you can get here - http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=18999

and now it looks and plays on ultra high settings.
check it out.
class

thatKid
04-25-2008, 11:03 PM
I heard crysis coming to ps3

maybe this year

AcidPhosphate69
04-26-2008, 09:53 AM
1. graphics are way better than any console.

That's actually not true. The processesors on consoles are designed solely for gaming and shit. On a PC, even when you're not running a game, the processors are still doing a bunch of other shit. Take COD4 for example. I run that shit on the highest setting on my computer and still, it looks much better on 360 with an HD tv.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-26-2008, 10:21 AM
Yeah but Crysis was designed to take advantage of the new DirectX 10. The new consoles are only at the level of Direct X 9. So on a ridiculously expensive and super powerful pc it looks better than any console game.

BRONZBODY
04-27-2008, 12:25 AM
I heard crysis coming to ps3

maybe this yearyes this is true. the ps3 is pc based so it can be done they are working on a build for it...dont worry my 360 niggas they are planning on releasing it on there too although both versions will be watered down slightly

i have no links right now........will post as soon as i remember where i read it

THE W
04-29-2008, 09:23 PM
neato

thatKid
04-30-2008, 03:55 PM
crytek is abandoning pc exclusive thinking. found it looking for that ps3 crysis link

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/04/30/crytek-no-longer-pc-exclusive/1

Animal Luff
05-17-2008, 06:45 AM
jt5pAIvI-Qk&feature=related

bfoj2Kg1upc

Niiiiice1

Maccabee Ridah
05-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Damn good dame...
great graphics.....
pure shooter but worth of buying just cuz graphics...

Mic Tyson
05-17-2008, 02:58 PM
i would get crysis if my pocessor didn't fuckin bottleneck my gfx card.

BashaHo
06-02-2008, 11:55 AM
That's actually not true. The processesors on consoles are designed solely for gaming and shit. On a PC, even when you're not running a game, the processors are still doing a bunch of other shit. Take COD4 for example. I run that shit on the highest setting on my computer and still, it looks much better on 360 with an HD tv.

Cpu on a pc is stronger than a console. so running other programs has nothing to do with graphic quality.
It may affect FPS but that depends on what programs you are running.

All I have to do is make my resolution higher than a 360. PRESTO!! Cod4 looks better on a pc.
IT's the same game same engine is used. Only difference is pc allows you to play at higher resolutions, console does not.

I don't think crysis will ever come out for a console.
They will make games with the cry2 engine for console but crysis will not be one of them.

V4D3R
06-02-2008, 12:01 PM
I played this shit last year on pc when it first came out - copped a download but didnt get past 3rd stage (some glitch). But the shit was phenomenal. They got some amazing multi-player shit too.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Cpu on a pc is stronger than a console. so running other programs has nothing to do with graphic quality.
It may affect FPS but that depends on what programs you are running.

All I have to do is make my resolution higher than a 360. PRESTO!! Cod4 looks better on a pc.
IT's the same game same engine is used. Only difference is pc allows you to play at higher resolutions, console does not.

I don't think crysis will ever come out for a console.
They will make games with the cry2 engine for console but crysis will not be one of them.

I dunno, making it DX9 with the optyion to upgrade it to DX10 on the pc always struck me as making it not only more widely available for pc owners, but also making it more easily ported to the 360.

BashaHo
06-24-2008, 04:05 PM
The major reasons "I think" it will not port is due to Ram & gpu of a console.
processor is not a issue.
It has 512 megs that is shared between the GPU and CPU. Not good at all for this game.

If it did port it might have to be dubbed so much... It defeats the purpose crytek was looking to do with pushing the graphics envelope.

This is just what I think. I could be very wrong.

On another note: Crysis warhead is in the works to release this FALL.
Seems like you play the part of psycho.
here is the link
http://www.crytek.com/news/news/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=116&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=1&cHash=7733199cd1