PDA

View Full Version : La Coka Nostra, You take em seriously?

oDoUoSoKo
08-08-2007, 05:53 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40641339
because i just can't, particularly Everlast, whats the Super Duper over exaggerated gangsta shit all about? not that they cant rap...but..c'mon man...

oDoUoSoKo
08-08-2007, 05:54 PM
i spelled Nostra wrong.

oDoUoSoKo
08-08-2007, 06:12 PM
yup, Mr. White pulled a fucking Mr. Betha...fuckin light as a feather to gangsta as shit...wtf?

xHard to Earnx
08-08-2007, 06:34 PM
I don't take anything white people do seriously.

Dr Sleepwalker
08-08-2007, 06:48 PM
La Coka Nostra's nice... not COMPLETELY feelin' the group thing..
but they got talent in ther, such as ill bill and slaine... both put out CLASSIC solo work

pea2e

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-08-2007, 06:52 PM
wig stands for wigger

TAURO
08-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Who the fuck is Slaine?

Crackhead Bob
08-08-2007, 07:25 PM

even nukes?

lips
08-09-2007, 02:40 AM

TRONIX
08-09-2007, 03:39 AM

Coming from the dick who has R.Kelly the peado as an avatar.

cap
08-09-2007, 06:49 AM
im sleeping on them on purpose

Dante
08-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Nope, i don't take them seriously. What a dumb name also.

xHard to Earnx
08-09-2007, 09:48 AM

What in the world does that have to do with anything?

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-09-2007, 10:00 AM

lol do u know who rkelly is .....

(and dont say the guy who had sex with a 14 year old, thank u)

TRONIX
08-09-2007, 10:24 AM
(the guy who had sex with a 14 year old, thank u)

DJMethods
08-09-2007, 10:49 AM
im sleeping on them on purpose

same, i sleep on pretty much all necro and necro-related shit these days.

whitey
08-09-2007, 11:47 AM
ya everlast pulling a hammer and going gangster is kinda gay. but i dont really care what they look like. if they put out good music, which that black metal was pretty deecent IMO, thats all that matters.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
08-09-2007, 12:36 PM
LCN is a fuckin dope group..Wtf about white people??Fuckin racists..

Guarded By Martyrs
08-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Who the fuck is Slaine?

Slaine is one gifted MC.
He is raw and knows how to move a beat.
He is on that "Fahrenhiet 911" from Virtuoso's "Evolution Of The Torturer"
I have a CD of him and I love it, definatly worth checking him.
Want any tracks?

You should.

wuswordz95
08-09-2007, 06:57 PM
LCN is a fuckin dope group..Wtf about white people??Fuckin racists..

yeah dude fucking racist. it seems like this thread shits on white people.
lacosta nostra is alright i barely knnow of them . I like ill bill other group physco realm. I know insane clown posse aint no great rappers but they have some nice beats. im prertty sure there are a lot of good white hip hop groups out there. btw eminemn is overated. oneday ill find an album way better then slim shady.

Meta4
08-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Who the fuck is Slaine?

He's actually pretty dope. He's a part of the group "Special Teamz" with Edo. G, Jaysun and DJ Jayceeoh who are signed to DuckDown releasing their debut album "Stereotypez" on Sept. 25th. [end]commercial sounding voice.

GO COP IT WHEN THEY DROP IT!!!

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2007, 09:34 PM
yeah dude fucking racist. it seems like this thread shits on white people.
lacosta nostra is alright i barely knnow of them . I like ill bill other group physco realm. I know insane clown posse aint no great rappers but they have some nice beats. im prertty sure there are a lot of good white hip hop groups out there. btw eminemn is overated. oneday ill find an album way better then slim shady.
lemme put out ur cigar via piss stream right now. There is one person here who is hitting at white people...I am simply stressing these guys are dressed as clowns.:dead:

TSA
08-09-2007, 11:26 PM
i really dont like white rappers.

idk, i just don't

expecially the super dope ones, cause it'll all dopeness no swag.

i had a whole night of listening to them and after that i was literally sick of dope lyrics.

i don't care if you say dope shit anymore, just make a nice song you know. i don't listen to music to hear clever shit. look at Slick Rick, Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Pete Rock CL Smooth, Daddy Kane, Naughty By Nature, you'd be a fool to sleep on any of these cats but they don't make songs trying to prove how dope they are on EVERY SINGLE JOINT. Just chill and make good music. Daddy Kane is the only one that even trys to be all super lyrical in that list, but they all make phenomial music.

even WU, each member can carry a song on personality and creativity alone. not just clever puns.

nothing wrong with lyrics at all, im a fuckin Wu fan, i listen to almost everything ya'll do, but i draw the line on La Coka Nostra and Aesop Rock, shits just fucking corny.

mAlAkAz
08-10-2007, 12:23 AM
it would've been better if the group was just Ill bill, Slaine & Sick Jacken

venex
08-10-2007, 04:44 AM
Who the fuck is Slaine?

slaine is very ill...

I have "the white man is the devil v.2 citizen caine"

and it's a very dope album, no doubt ! If i'm not mistaken he has a beat by Stoupe on that album..

I like LCN, but I don't take 'em seriously

J.T.S.
08-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Never heard of em, but the way ya'll are reacting about them maybe i shouldn't give em a listen.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-10-2007, 12:46 PM
i really dont like white rappers.

idk, i just don't

expecially the super dope ones, cause it'll all dopeness no swag.

i had a whole night of listening to them and after that i was literally sick of dope lyrics.

i don't care if you say dope shit anymore, just make a nice song you know. i don't listen to music to hear clever shit. look at Slick Rick, Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Pete Rock CL Smooth, Daddy Kane, Naughty By Nature, you'd be a fool to sleep on any of these cats but they don't make songs trying to prove how dope they are on EVERY SINGLE JOINT. Just chill and make good music. Daddy Kane is the only one that even trys to be all super lyrical in that list, but they all make phenomial music.

even WU, each member can carry a song on personality and creativity alone. not just clever puns.

nothing wrong with lyrics at all, im a fuckin Wu fan, i listen to almost everything ya'll do, but i draw the line on La Coka Nostra and Aesop Rock, shits just fucking corny.

haha, you are fucking kidding me.... you say its dope... but dont want to listen to it...

what the fuck? you enjoy listening to weak shit because its easy listening or some shit...

also, a bit of a generalisation to say all white mc's dont have personality or charisma.

Dr Sleepwalker
08-10-2007, 04:00 PM
haha, you are fucking kidding me.... you say its dope... but dont want to listen to it...

what the fuck? you enjoy listening to weak shit because its easy listening or some shit...

also, a bit of a generalisation to say all white mc's dont have personality or charisma.

truth...

sayin' that shit 'bout white people is GOOF type shit..

Music is music, it's a grind... whoever's good is goin' to be heard..

btw..

Slaines, White Man Is The Devil vol. 1 and 2.. are CLASSIC.. C-L-A-S-S-I-C
as well with Ill Bill's solo album, Whats Wrong With Bill...
and all Non-Phixion's work..
jus the way it is....

pea2e

TSA
08-10-2007, 04:35 PM

not all but the Necro crowd doesn't, and a lot of the underground ones, Bubba Sparxxx and Em got personality out the ass, even paul wall though im not a fan.

no group i listed was "Weak shit" and if there's a G.O.A.T list Slick Rick will more then always be on top of Necro.

I just don't like rappers that focus all on lyrics, or all on trying to show how young fly and flashy or whatever they are, or all anything, you need a healthy balance and some personality.

I listen to Wu all the time but one of the reasons why wu makes better music then Necro and Aesop Rock is all 9 members come will a lot of personality and they can carry a song without trying to prove they say words cleverly.

Most of Gza's verses seriously have no methaphors and smilies, he just uses them well when need be. It doesn't make it "easy listening".

TSA
08-10-2007, 04:36 PM
plus the black man is god

Alex Kovalev
08-10-2007, 04:49 PM
http://peet.files.wordpress.com/2006/07/nigger_lover.jpg

TAURO
08-10-2007, 05:21 PM
La Coka gets props for working with Psycho Realm but to be honest I would rather have House of Pain make a comeback and Ill Bill, Sabac and DJ Eclipes reform Non Phixion.

Dr Sleepwalker
08-10-2007, 07:04 PM
..Ya...

Get familiar with Slaine..

lips
08-10-2007, 08:35 PM

TSA
08-10-2007, 09:40 PM
http://peet.files.wordpress.com/2006/07/nigger_lover.jpg
HAHAHA

Dragondude_R
08-11-2007, 01:50 PM
I liked a couple tracks (Fuck Tony Montana) but then I downloaded a sampler. Most of the songs were plain out ass.

Dante
08-11-2007, 08:27 PM
I just listen to this "Fuck Tony Montana" track, and it sucked, just how i expected.