PDA

View Full Version : Musical Crack

TSA
08-12-2007, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecOCi6f2ThU

super fuckin dope song, off the PGD mixtape, they're Nebraska rappers and it's featuring me(last verse), so check it out and let me know what you think.

The line up of pics got fucked up somehow btw, but they're still funny.

TSA
08-13-2007, 11:40 PM
i fuckin said look at it

Longbongcilvaringz
08-14-2007, 12:45 AM
lol

"Kidnap when kids nap"

what the fuck is that meant to mean, haha. your taking kids....

TSA
08-14-2007, 03:03 AM
lol that's my boy not me, im the last verse

venex
08-14-2007, 11:50 AM
the first one isn't that good IMO,

the second one fucked up his flow after a few lines...but he was dope in the beginning...

the third one is nice, but bad recorded, but he's nice IMO !!

and what's up with that stupid sample at the end ??? that sounds wack as hell... the outro too... "there is hidden stuff in there, that you wouldn't understand"... naah..not really I guess

you are prolly the third one (the last one)...and the best like I said before..

peace!

Sleep Sinatra
08-14-2007, 12:12 PM
..umm...i would eat all yall's food...an im from nebraska 2......sorry 2 say...but yea

Sleep Sinatra
08-14-2007, 12:15 PM
ok....so after gettin past the terrible 2 verses...tha third guys ok...i just don tlike the fast flow

Suga Duga
08-14-2007, 12:18 PM
wack

2L8Lit da croatianMC
08-14-2007, 01:46 PM
wack indeed.. the beat is ok, its just those 3 fucked it up to the fullest.

J.T.S.
08-14-2007, 02:44 PM
You should save ya verse for real not put it on this wack song!

11th Chamber
08-14-2007, 03:04 PM
I couldent even make it to the last verse. Im sure you were dope tho

TSA
08-14-2007, 03:30 PM
..umm...i would eat all yall's food...an im from nebraska 2......sorry 2 say...but yea

hahah no you wouldn't.
and what part?

im sorry about the quality of the vocals on some verses though, it's my borther and his partner and they're the most impatient faggots alive, ireally didn't get time to master it, i just turned around and it was already on Youtube. i still like it tho

plus mentioning quality to underground and im talking unnderrgrouunnd rappers is really like walking up to ppl playing 2 on 2 streetball in their drive way and saying "You guys are nice, but where's the olympic stadium?". Unless its so bad you can heard them talk, then yeah go ahead.

TSA
08-14-2007, 03:37 PM
i really don't see how it's wack, or what nanosecond of it is wack.

the outro at the end maybe where he's all telling ppl to go back (you got to understand that the majority of ppl aren't smart when it comes to rap, expecially where im from, but im sure it's no different anywhere else)

but the verses? how are you not gonna like something cause of a fast flow? i guess if that's not your style, but i've never heard nas being downgraded for being fast on his cuban linx verses. plus midwest rap has a tradition of being fast.

but, im gratefully for anytype of feedback, positive or negative and this isn't me complaining, it's just my throwing in my 2 cents.

thanks keep em coming.

Sean
08-14-2007, 07:32 PM
I thought it was quite good. The second and third verses were good, I didn't really like the first, it was kind of all over the place. The third was probably the best, I wasn't sure about the fast flow when I first heard it because I wasn't expecting it but when I got used to it I liked it. And I know it's "unnderrgrouunnd" but it would be better to hear it in better quality.

maestro wooz
08-14-2007, 07:37 PM
annoying as fuck

Chief 'Broom
08-14-2007, 09:13 PM
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9408/34tt4tsl9.jpgahah

what a pervert

Sleep Sinatra
08-15-2007, 12:51 PM
hahah no you wouldn't.
and what part?

im sorry about the quality of the vocals on some verses though, it's my borther and his partner and they're the most impatient faggots alive, ireally didn't get time to master it, i just turned around and it was already on Youtube. i still like it tho

plus mentioning quality to underground and im talking unnderrgrouunnd rappers is really like walking up to ppl playing 2 on 2 streetball in their drive way and saying "You guys are nice, but where's the olympic stadium?". Unless its so bad you can heard them talk, then yeah go ahead.

Lincoln homie...come see me ...we could battle...cash......title...ur crib....w/e

TSA
08-15-2007, 02:09 PM
Lincoln homie...come see me ...we could battle...cash......title...ur crib....w/e

hAHahahaha shit? for real? what part? PM me your address and have a camera handy lol.

TSA
08-15-2007, 02:11 PM

awww shit midwest crooks?! ya'll are the cats i was trying to get at the show(PL)...... hell yeah we'll battle

Sleep Sinatra
08-15-2007, 02:17 PM
oh WORD???? hahaha thas wussup man

yo we gon b down for the show still tho???? big vic said he can get out pm yo WORD

TSA
08-15-2007, 02:24 PM
man, the whole things been rearranged, IF you wanna battle me on stage there then yea, but we're working with Smokehouse right now and it's probably gonna be a 3 act show, there's freestyling though and i can give you time to spit a little something something

small fuckin world tho lol

Sleep Sinatra
08-15-2007, 02:31 PM
its w/e man just lemme kno wuts goin on ..word