PDA

View Full Version : Ill Trax Right Here!!! Peep This Shit!!! You A Cornball If You Don't

bloodyhookz
08-12-2007, 06:14 PM
NEW JOINTS ON MY MAN JOEY PIFFMEN'S PAGE, THEY'RE BOTH ALL OFF DA TOP FREESTYLE TRAX, NO WRITTEN SHIT

TRACK 1- WE WESTBOUND [freestyle offdatop] feat. Bambino [me], Juice Kid, OutlawAGD prod. by Sludem for TTT EgWest Ent.

TRACK 2- POONS OUT [freestyle offdatop] feat. Bambino, OutlawAGD, Juice Kid prod. by Bambino for TTT EgWest Ent.

and peep the next 2 joints both produced by Sludem the Heatmaker

PEACE OUT AND SUPPORT REAL CONCRETE UNDERGROUND HIPHOP 1 LOVE

click this link to peep these trax www.myspace.com/kushfacechakos

GameOfDeath
08-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Bangin tracks. Feelin the freestyle haha. Inspirational makes me want to make somethin with a grimey sound. the 6 man team line was heat. Juice Kid's style is sick real original feelin it. Poons is monster.

bloodyhookz
08-13-2007, 09:11 AM
good lookin' out, me and my younger goons were up in the lab and we decided to jump in the booth and spit some random frees, listened to it a couple times and added some adlibs, next thing you know we got some bangaz, respect for the feed, still uppin'!!!

bloodyhookz
08-14-2007, 10:48 AM
bump!!! all mothafuckin' hiphop junkies git at me 1

Sleep Sinatra
08-14-2007, 01:03 PM
yo ill freestyles beanz, ur homie look maybe even a lil look even a lil younger than me haha, u ripp'd shit as always....

WHEN THE NEW VIDS DROPPIN??!!!

get at me

bloodyhookz
08-14-2007, 08:43 PM
yeah respect homie, and tomorrow we gonna start shootin' for a track called Heavyweights [ www.myspace.com/crucialtheguillotine ] , peep that track out as well people, 100!!

bloodyhookz
08-16-2007, 07:24 PM
uppin' for more feed, git at me mothafuckas!!!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-17-2007, 05:59 PM
I Was Feelin Them Keep Doin You