View Full Version : "c.r.e.a.m."

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-13-2007, 11:29 PM
In the begnning of the tune, Shallah Raekwon states the phrase,

"Word up, two for fives them niggaz got garbage down the way."

What the hell does that mean??

DRUNKENDRAGON
08-15-2007, 06:45 PM
"word up two for fives" = Two five dollar bags of weed, for the price of one.
"Them niggaz got garbage around the way" = Do not buy weed from the people down the block, their weed sucks"

tymoney
08-18-2007, 10:13 AM
2 crack viles for $50.

beautifulrock
08-18-2007, 12:18 PM
2 crack viles for $50.

you crazy?
who carries fifty bucks around the hood?

I think its two pops for five personally, but thats just me.

Tonystarks420
08-18-2007, 12:36 PM
i dont know about the garbage one but to me two for fives, actually means 2 .45's (GUNS)

beautifulrock
08-18-2007, 01:12 PM
^^^now thats definitily not right

Tonystarks420
08-18-2007, 02:38 PM
how would u know? have u asked rae personally? no ones right its just my opinion

HarlemDiplomat
08-19-2007, 05:46 AM
you crazy?
who carries fifty bucks around the hood?

I think its two pops for five personally, but thats just me.

Alot of people. And from what I know, not that I know alot about crack, but I know from what I seen and where I been that one rock is about $20, so 2 for $50 is about right for street prices.

But again, I'm not gonna front like I know about crack for real, never fucked with it, just hung around some knuckleheadz in my younger days. Peace.

Ultimate Fist
08-19-2007, 05:49 AM
In the 80s, you could get crack for $5 cuz it was so common.

Punch
08-19-2007, 03:20 PM
It's definitely not 2 for 50. Crack is notoriously cheap. Remember Woodrow was trying to get 2 for 9 dollars, he was a dollar short.

One and Only
08-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Alot of people. And from what I know, not that I know alot about crack, but I know from what I seen and where I been that one rock is about $20, so 2 for $50 is about right for street prices.

But again, I'm not gonna front like I know about crack for real, never fucked with it, just hung around some knuckleheadz in my younger days. Peace.

I don't know anyone who selling a rock for 20 dollars.

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Thanks for everyone's thoughts, but also, Raekwon says The word "Lo" twice in his verse. And what is an MPV?

1.) "Rockin the gold tooth, 'Lo goose"

2.) "Same damn 'lo sweater"

3.) "Catchin keys from across seas, rollin in MPV's"

#2 could probably mean a POLO sweater? I am not sure but then what the hell is "Lo goose?"

Also, the Rebel INS states "Everyday i escape from Jakes giving chase"
What's Jakes?

Erquel
08-21-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks for everyone's thoughts, but also, Raekwon says The word "Lo" twice in his verse. And what is an MPV?

1.) "Rockin the gold tooth, 'Lo goose"

2.) "Same damn 'lo sweater"

3.) "Catchin keys from across seas, rollin in MPV's"

#2 could probably mean a POLO sweater? I am not sure but then what the hell is "Lo goose?"

Also, the Rebel INS states "Everyday i escape from Jakes giving chase"
What's Jakes?

'lo - maybe "old"
MPV - Mazda MPV - very popular van

sinfullycute
08-21-2007, 05:48 PM
jakes are police

The_SZAs
08-22-2007, 09:37 AM
MPV - multi purpose vehicle

Punch
08-23-2007, 12:45 AM
'lo = Polo

TheMadLionsFan
08-23-2007, 06:18 AM
It means I got two bags of weed for 5 five dollars.....and the other shit those cats got won't get you high.....that is what it means....any other explanation is wrong.....I neve knew anybody who sold five dollar rocks....and it most definately don't mean 2 .45s

beautifulrock
08-23-2007, 09:53 AM

beautifulrock
08-23-2007, 10:00 AM

Well I HAVE been around crack. and I can say for certain that most of the time it is sold in smaller rocks called "pops". This rock is so small it provides only two hits, one on the rock, one on the resin. They are usually very cheap and very addicting.

ps. I don't ever remember buying two bags of weed for $5 bucks. How pointless and small would those bags be?

11th Chamber
08-23-2007, 10:11 AM

damn, I feel bad for the fiends round yer way. Round here, one rock is only $10. 2 rocks $20, 3 for $30, etc.

Those 3 amounts each got they own vile, so the fiend says how much he wants and they give him the certain vile that got that amount. It might be different in certain areas, but im sure thats how it is sold over here

beautifulrock
08-23-2007, 10:31 AM
damn, I feel bad for the fiends round yer way. Round here, one rock is only $10. 2 rocks $20, 3 for $30, etc.

Those 3 amounts each got they own vile, so the fiend says how much he wants and they give him the certain vile that got that amount. It might be different in certain areas, but im sure thats how it is sold over here

also keep in mind the song was written in 1992 so inflation has taken hold.

DRUNKENDRAGON
08-24-2007, 08:34 PM
2nd post in this thread explained it correctly...

missD
08-25-2007, 03:17 AM
Yeah, Lo is short for Polo
Lo goose is a Polo Ralph Lauren goose down jacket

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-26-2007, 05:15 PM
^^^THANKS.

beautifulrock
08-26-2007, 05:29 PM

nm

HarlemDiplomat
08-29-2007, 11:28 PM
I don't know anyone who selling a rock for 20 dollars.

Well you don't know anyone who sells crack huh???

It means I got two bags of weed for 5 five dollars.....and the other shit those cats got won't get you high.....that is what it means....any other explanation is wrong.....I neve knew anybody who sold five dollar rocks....and it most definately don't mean 2 .45s

How is that possible? Even in 1993 you couldn't get two blunts for 5 dollars... and today somebody will laugh at you. You can get a nick, but thats only enough for a thin L or maybe half if you're facing to yourself.

Well I HAVE been around crack. and I can say for certain that most of the time it is sold in smaller rocks called "pops". This rock is so small it provides only two hits, one on the rock, one on the resin. They are usually very cheap and very addicting.

ps. I don't ever remember buying two bags of weed for $5 bucks. How pointless and small would those bags be?

co-sign.

Yeah its different in Virginia... not much Clientele in the suburban areas but where there is... maily Richmond, Northern VA, and Norfolk... the prices are jacked because most dealers are from up North so they know they can flip easily down here.

I seen a small rock, good for 1 hit go for 20 and two go for 50... just because thats the bulk price for carrying around all that heat and taking the risk of getting caught with it.

LOL! Yeah I feel bad for the feinds too... but they always get money for it somehow.

TheLifeisHectic
09-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Ready to give up so i seek the old earth

What is the old earth?

11th Chamber
09-07-2007, 07:05 PM
What is the old earth?

Mom.

HarlemDiplomat
09-08-2007, 02:20 AM
What is the old earth?

Could mean Mother like 11th Chamber said or Grandmother.