PDA

View Full Version : Big L Documentary To Be Released in 2008....

KoolGenius
08-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Can't wait should be dope, hope there's some unreleased footages of him kicking some rhymes & shit.

"Currently in the making is a documentary about the life of Lamont "Big L" Coleman, carrying the title 'The Big L Story Street Struck'. We had the opportunity to catch up with Jewlz the director, one of the persons working on the DVD at the moment.

As far as we know now, the DVD will contain interviews with several people known in the music industry, though no names have been announced to us yet except for one (please proceed). On top of that we will finally see previously unseen footage of Big L talking, rhyming and on stage performing.

The most anticipated footage right now is unseen footage of 2 of hip-hop's most notorious and super lyrical rappers to have ever blessed the microphone, Big L and deceased rapper Christopher "Big Punisher" Rios, rhyming together, something the world has never seen before! On top of that they have recorded an interview with Big Punisher's widow, Liza Rios, who talks about her husband as well as Big L.

As of now we know she talked about Big Punisher's plans to take Big L on tour with him. Big Pun eventually forgot to pick up Big L, and right around that time he was shot and killed as we all know, leaving Punisher with an unbearable feeling of guilt.

People involved in the making of this project are Jewlz the director together with 2056 Media, Lamont's oldest brother, Donald "Big Don" Phinanzee and Pooch, a close friend of Lamont's. There Is no specific date for the release of the dvd yet, although it is supposed to be released sometime in 2008"

http://biglonline.com/main/news.php

TAURO
08-14-2007, 05:15 PM
It's about fucking time if you ask me. Im still waiting on that Wu doc too, they need to release this shit quicker.

baritone
08-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Pun + L= classic

mofo
08-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Man this shit sounds fuckin banannas. I'll mos def youtube that shit when it comes out.

CITY ZEEKER
08-14-2007, 08:11 PM
i gtta agree with the man FINALLY, evry 1 making documentaries for pac and big, but finally these doods woke up to make a documentary of a great emcee.

TAURO
08-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Theres like 10 Pac doc's........bout damn time Big L got his moment.

tragedykhadafi12
08-14-2007, 09:02 PM
I want to see this. I also want to see the new biggie dvds that are coming. One is already out.

Dante
08-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Can't wait for this.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-15-2007, 08:51 PM
they better not fuck this one up