PDA

View Full Version : Havoc of Mobb Deep dissing TI

tragedykhadafi12
08-16-2007, 09:22 AM
“Fuck T.I., right, Fuck T.I. Now I’m not trying to hate on him. He’s definetly in my list a good artist. I love him to death as an artist. But nah, he can’t fuck with M-O-B-B. Anyone down there can’t fuck with M-O-B-B ya heard!” Havoc (of Mobb Deep).
Choice words from one half of the Queensbridge duo Mobb Deep. Who called out T.I. and warned ATL and the rest of the south that hip hop is coming back to New York.
“This is where it started; this is where it will end. When the bomb go off it’s gonna end here … quote me, this is where it started, this is where it’s gonna end. It might not be here now but it’s gonna be here you feel me.”
Now to quickly dismiss rumors or accusations that Havoc is not “shittin’ on the south” (ala Pimp C) and just saying that they need to get off their own dick.
“If anything comes out of this interview … I’m not shittin’ on the South, Atlanta, Georgia. All I’m saying is don’t get on your own dick so fast. What is given to you can be taken away so fast and that’s what happened to New York … New York got so comfortable, thought they were doing this doing that and it got taken away from them.”
And the barrage continues…
“We got 15 year old dudes doing the Atlanta thing, ‘Walk it Out,’ ‘Ay Bay Bay,’ ‘Wipe Me Down,’ shoes, chest, pants, grills. I’m in the clubs like this is what they dancing to? I’m nothing shitting on Down South, I’m just telling them don’t be on your dick so fast. Don’t look at me like I’m the foul one. Get off your dick … ATL.”
Ending on the topic of down south music (http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.5587/title.havoc-disses-t-i-and-warns-the-south#), before answering calls, Havoc warns artists down south that there time can just as quick as it began…
“When I go to ATL they don’t play our music but we play their shit. When I’m down there they don’t play no New York … New York got hot music but why are we only playing their shit in New York? I’m not shittin’ on the South. I’m just saying that they are dispensable like we were. As fast as they playing them, they can stop it.”
Havoc’s thoughts on any retaliation?
“…I don’t give a fuck. At the end of the day I don’t even do shows down south cause they don’t want us there. So what the FUCK am I scared of? How about that.”
To listen to the interview check it out in our audio section (http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.2860/title.havoc-of-mobb-deep-atl-t-i-diss).

Meta4
08-16-2007, 11:12 AM
I read this shit on a few site and laid in with a good response on the ras-kass forums. I called Havoc a "big name" someone disagreed and I replied with this...

^^^ I'm sayin big name in the terms of people who listen to legit rap. Not shit that is only commercial. The East Coast/Up North is STILL puttin out shit that is way better than the south right now, OVERALL. A LOT of the dope shit is now being put out in the mixtape circuit or on independent labels for up north/east coast cuz real emcees puttin out real rap ain't sellin shit in stores. The South has been brainwashed by money and club bangers that 13 females can play at their b-day parties as well. HAVOC is completely justified in what he said and maybe it didn't come out perfectly with all his frustration but damn he's mostly on point. The south has had and will always have dope rap comin outta their region but THE VOICE OF HIP-HOP/RAP SHOULD BE FOUND FROM REAL/LEGIT/RESPECTABLE/TALENTED EMCEE'S AND PRODUCERS. NOT this crunk/snap/pop faggot shit passin for rap on tv/radio nowadays. HIP-HOP is looked at as the main window into BLACK CULTURE unfortunatly and the south is doing BACKWARDS JUSTICE to it right now. I'm a fuckin white man and I feel extremely bad that this is how BLACK people are generally viewed and their doing it to themselves for the most part which is depressin at the least. Black/White/Asian/Latino, ALL races, colors and creeds are BEAUTIFUL and it's a shame when the voice of a race sounds like a Rob Zombie cover of a Luther Vandross song. peace

Respect OVER Money ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.

I guess T.I. is also the reason Mims, Lil Mama and others from NY suck? Hurricane Chris sucks, but at least his song has a decent club beat.

The bandwagon has NEVER discriminated.

tragedykhadafi12
08-16-2007, 11:17 AM
I agree, what he says is right. Can't wait until they fall off and new york snatches the industry back. He was drunk as hell too when he said it so it may have not come off as good as he wanted but he said fuck TI lol. We have so much good new york shit coming out this year its ridiculous. I think WU will really set it off

tical2000
08-16-2007, 11:51 AM
“We got 15 year old dudes doing the Atlanta thing, ‘Walk it Out,’ ‘Ay Bay Bay,’ ‘Wipe Me Down,’ shoes, chest, pants, grills. I’m in the clubs like this is what they dancing to? I’m nothing shitting on Down South, I’m just telling them don’t be on your dick so fast. Don’t look at me like I’m the foul one. Get off your dick … ATL.”

I agree I cant believe how stupid rap fans have become, they will listen to the stupidest songs......songs that are made for people with down syndrome.....makes me embarresed to say I am a rap fan...

besides the obvious: UGK, OUTKAST, SCARFACE, Lil Wayne, etc.....the average rapper from the south is a fuckin moron, making minstrel show music.....rap used to be smart, today the south has turned rap into a genre for morons

tragedykhadafi12
08-16-2007, 11:58 AM
seriously, that ay bay bay dude is fucking stupid. I can't stand that song. What even makes you think of a garbage song like that? I sware, they are aiming to sign the worst rappers these days. They release ay bay bay and have trouble releasing saigon and papoose!! Open your fucking eyes dumb ass radio execs

CharlesJones
08-16-2007, 04:41 PM
I agree with everything Havoc said about southern rappers. Most of them are wack as fuck and southern cities do discriminate against New York rappers and they won't play their music. California rappers say the same thing about New York. They say that New York radio stations won't play California rappers but California radio stations play New York rappers. You do have some dumb ass people out there who will support wack ass rappers and that's why their shit is selling even though it shouldn't be selling. I also agree with Havoc that New York rappers got too comfortable when they were on top in the 80's and 90's and that's something they shouldn't have done. A music artist should never be comfortable in the music industry because anybody can take your spot at anytime. New York used to be known for doing hardcore gutter music and New York artists haven't done that type of music in a long time.

CharlesJones
08-16-2007, 04:43 PM
LOL@the dude who sings Ay Bay Bay hahahahahahahahahaha. That song is horrible. Record companies will sign any rapper nowadays. They don't care how wack the artist is. As long as they got a catchy hook and some elementary rhymes, they can get a record deal LOL. Why do so many people like T.I.? He sucks. Havoc called him a good artist. He's not good at all.

12weLvE
08-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Ha ha. Propos Hav.

Razorsharp
08-16-2007, 05:21 PM
hahaha nice... but isnt havoc part of the ever so loveable g-unit? -__-

12weLvE
08-16-2007, 05:26 PM
hahaha nice... but isnt havoc part of the ever so loveable g-unit? -__-

Ha ha yeah, funny how he was sweating 50's new wack ass song.

CharlesJones
08-16-2007, 05:26 PM
LOL@Razorsharp. I guess Havoc forgot about that LOL. That was the worst decision Mobb Deep made. They should've went independent after America's Nightmare album because their music has always been underground. Rappers should never do different music to piss off their fans because without the fans, the rappers wouldn't make money. I wish rappers would realize that.

CharlesJones
08-16-2007, 05:28 PM
I remember one time i read a Mobb Deep interview in rap magazine Murder Dog when their America's Nightmare album was about to come out. The interviewer asked them did they know Spice 1 named his album America's Nightmare in 1994 and they said no. I don't even think they know who Spice 1 is LOL.

NY_Mami
08-16-2007, 05:37 PM
I CO-SIGN wit' Havoc.... but then again.... he uppin' 50's record.... when he shoulda been uppin' some Mobb classics.....

But's a damn shame that stupid shit like "A Bay Bay" and "Wipe Me Down" are considered songs.....

Reiko
08-16-2007, 07:26 PM
I agree I cant believe how stupid rap fans have become, they will listen to the stupidest songs......songs that are made for people with down syndrome.....makes me embarresed to say I am a rap fan...

besides the obvious: UGK, OUTKAST, SCARFACE, Lil Wayne, etc.....the average rapper from the south is a fuckin moron, making minstrel show music.....rap used to be smart, today the south has turned rap into a genre for morons

God Damn, TRUE! Co-Sign

wufan10304
08-16-2007, 09:59 PM
big up to havoc! thank you for someone finally SPOKE THE TRUTH!

wuswordz95
08-16-2007, 10:32 PM

well im not in to the south. outkast is da bomb. scarface is listenable to me.
lil wayne is whack. are u saying ti isnt an elite south rapper. well i dont like him either

wuswordz95
08-16-2007, 10:37 PM
seriously, that ay bay bay dude is fucking stupid. I can't stand that song. What even makes you think of a garbage song like that? I sware, they are aiming to sign the worst rappers these days. They release ay bay bay and have trouble releasing saigon and papoose!! Open your fucking eyes dumb ass radio execs

that song is funny. my sister gets me mad when she says that wu tang sucks and when she gives me aride. she bumps hey bay bay. i hate my sisters taste in music,

TSA
08-16-2007, 10:52 PM
god fuck NY in the asshole with a broomstick if this is how they're representing themselves

you backpacking faggots wanna know what Hip Hop is?

once upon a time in the streets of new york a rivalry between Djs, Graffiti artists, B-Boys, and MCs begun to gain weight. A few smart Djs got them together in a rec room and had them take out there frustration through healthy competition.

MC's would compete for the crowd, B-Boys would compete with moves, Dj's would compete with jams, and graffiti artists would sketch for respect.

out of alll these styles came hip hop and the fusion was born through an acquired respect of the DIFFERENT STYLES and was held together that way. After sometime these cultures fused together and formed a single culture and hip hop was born.

Disrespect is less hip hop then club jams.

And like it or not if NY ain't movin the crowd they ain't movin the crowd.

like rakim said, let the Dj by the judge and crowd be the jury. The public is currently choosing the south. you don't have to like it, but RESPECT IT.

it's not your taste in music, it's not mine, but a blackman disrespecting another, let alone an entire section of the nation, because jealousy is sickening.

and that's all this is, jealous.

the south ain't playing NY shit cause NY ain't playing NY shit.

Mobb Deep is pulling this G-Unit publicity stunt shit, and a long list of "I agree what he's sayings" replies on this comment is proof to whose being fooled.

Is mobb deep trying to say their last 50 cent joint was as good as TI's worst album?

TSA
08-16-2007, 10:58 PM
and again to ppl saying that southern artist are dumb.

the HURDLES upon HURDLES these cats have to cross just to be heard is RIDICULOUS and any man with the drive and startegies to overcome them is a bright one.

a lot of these southern artists are wealthy by personal effort way before getting signed, its the leverage the wealth give them that actually gets them signed....

and even with "getting signed" southern artists broke the shackles of record lables.
most NY artist work for the white people they denounce.

like them or not Cash Money executed Wu-tangs plan better and smarter then Wu-tang did. as did the whole fuckin south.

i prefer NY musically but doesn't mean im going to disrespect an entire section of a country because people like A Bay Bay.

it's New Yorkers buying that shit anyway. And ALWAYS trying to start all this faggot 50 cent publicity beef. Seriously, look at hip hop, 89% of the beefs are in NY, and 12% of the rappers that are still relevent are from NY. That's fucking sad. That's why they'll never comeback up, there's too many petty bottom feeding jealous ankle bitters.

bank up faggot.

Ghost_Deini_
08-17-2007, 12:07 AM
its that collipark label fucking up hip hop right now. they put out ay bay bay and then some other shitty dance joint by "souljah boy" or some shit. i dont even think theyre releasing albums for these artists either. pretty soon albums wont exist cause all anybody cares about anymore is making a quick fucking buck. its weak.

tragedykhadafi12
08-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Don't blame mobb deep for pulling a publicity stunt all those southern rappers pull that shit too. I think havoc was just speaking his mind

Bis Fan
08-17-2007, 12:26 PM

First of all I think T.I. is a nice mc, but I'm not on his dick so fuck him.

sad thing about the bay bay song :lmao: is that it's so damn catchy

Bis Fan
08-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Kinda wish he wouldn't have said that.

we don't need anymore rap wars

Razorsharp
08-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Mobb Deep lookin like shook ones right now... -__-

maybe they will resurrect themselves from tasting 50's candy from his candy shop... -__-

tragedykhadafi12
08-17-2007, 02:45 PM
gotta love how people interpret things. Someone said mobb deep are shook lol. I don't think so they just plain and simple don't like shitty music but they also have to make a better album than the one on gunit. even infamy was good to me but after that they were slacking alittle bit. Bring it back to the hungry sound. hip hop will come back to new york though, watch.

Shaolin Mastah
08-17-2007, 02:55 PM
it's New Yorkers buying that shit anyway. And ALWAYS trying to start all this faggot 50 cent publicity beef. Seriously, look at hip hop, 89% of the beefs are in NY, and 12% of the rappers that are still relevent are from NY. That's fucking sad. That's why they'll never comeback up, there's too many petty bottom feeding jealous ankle bitters.

lol check your math 89+12=101

wuswordz95
08-17-2007, 10:30 PM
well the jury must be stupid as fuck these days

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-18-2007, 12:35 AM
lol check your math 89+12=101

beef in ny - still relevant rappers in ny

learn to read :D:D

HarlemDiplomat
08-18-2007, 02:10 AM
How can you say fuck someone and you don't mean it in the same sentence.

Fuckin pussy industry niggaz.

Mobb Deep aint been real for a few years now.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-18-2007, 04:22 AM
Mobb Deep aint been real for a few years now.

me thinks the same