PDA

View Full Version : Boot Camp Clik - Casualties Of War

Kong
08-16-2007, 09:12 AM
who else heard this yet?

ill shit again from boot camp.

Durag
08-16-2007, 09:16 AM
I heard the beats werent as good as previous albums, that true? im def coppin it anyways the Boot Camp Clik have never dissapointed

lips
08-16-2007, 09:17 AM
bangin'.

TAURO
08-16-2007, 10:54 AM
Im planning on getting this but people need to realise.....THIS IS NOT THEIR PROPER ALBUM, IT'S ALL MAINLY LEFTOVER JOINTS FROM THE FIRST.

J.T.S.
08-16-2007, 11:09 AM
I heard the beats werent as good as previous albums, that true? im def coppin it anyways the Boot Camp Clik have never dissapointed

Fuck whatcha' heard this albums banging!

baby jesus
08-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Not Really Liking It I Only Like 3 Songs Off The Whole Thing 5.Bk All Day,6.My World,7.I Need More. The Rest Of It Is Horrible Beats Are Real Weak.

pneumatic
08-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Beats are weak. It is okay.

wutangironflag
08-16-2007, 01:36 PM
Yeah its all leftover tracks so dont expect much. Theres not that much good shit out there right now and was hoping this would help...it did a little

Dr Sleepwalker
08-16-2007, 02:24 PM
disapointed to the fullest...

expected WAY more from boot camp clik...

the best track is the 'Casualties of war' peice off the album

pea2e

buckshotstheone
08-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Im planning on getting this but people need to realise.....THIS IS NOT THEIR PROPER ALBUM, IT'S ALL MAINLY LEFTOVER JOINTS FROM THE FIRST.

Collect Dis Edition is one of the their best releases and it is just left over shits

and this new album is sick, fucking sick, i love it

Kriszy Substance
08-17-2007, 02:05 AM
Only rocked this once fully through at this point...still making up my mind fully...but BCC seems to be better on my ears then most. I am glad I picked it up and at this point the title track is def one of the best. Cant remember which track is was...A-yo or something like that...but after hearing this is supposedly "leftovers" (which I am glad to put in my microwave)...I think of that U-God freestyle when the "move bitch get out my way...before you get sprayed" part goes. Have no idea how the timeline of all this goes...but did Uey do that freestyle before or after this track was in existence...anyone know?

At this point, I co-sign with Wu-Matic...who ironically got me listening to this camp. Muchas Gracias (Wu-Matic, we still have to discuss that change on The Last Stand at some point in time...you remember me mentioning that at all?):chef:

Razorsharp
08-17-2007, 02:48 AM
listened to it twice already, pretty good, good shit for an unofficial type album... some songs are meh, but bulk is dope :D

BC-C!!!!

Kong
08-17-2007, 07:04 AM
The Last Stand was too good to compare, I never thought this would touch it but its still the shit.

heres some tracks from it.

The Hustle / What You See / My World (http://www.raplevel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=32083)