PDA

View Full Version : W.C. Guilty by Association

tragedykhadafi12
08-16-2007, 09:37 AM
Anyone hear this album yet? Wondering what it's like.

CharlesJones
08-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Most people on this website don't support westcoast rappers so you wasted your time posting about WC but i'm a fan of his and i haven't checked out his new album yet but i will.

tragedykhadafi12
08-16-2007, 03:53 PM
Im from new york and love new york music but I like some of west coast too. They were coming up with new york. You got snoop, dogg pound, dre, warren g, ras kass, yukmouth to name a few that are pretty dope

CharlesJones
08-16-2007, 03:59 PM
You like Warren G? Hahahahahahahahahaha. His first album is his only good album. The rest of his albums suck. He can't rap anyway. I like a lot of westcoast rappers. I don't discriminate against anybody unless you suck LOL. Here's my favorite westcoast rappers.

Yukmouth
Kam
Ice Cube
MC Ren
Spice 1
MC Eiht
The Alkaholics
Xzibit
Ras Kass
Above The Law
Kurupt
Too Short
Jayo Felony
WC
Mack 10
Paris
The Conscious Daughters
2Pac(r.i.p.)
Eazy E(r.i.p.)
Da Lench Mob
Ant Banks
Mac Mall
Yo Yo

CharlesJones
08-16-2007, 04:02 PM
WC got fucked by Def Jam on his last album Ghetto Heisman. He only had one video from that album which was The Streets with Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg. The label should've let him have at least 2 more videos. That album is tight.

SG
08-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Anyone hear this album yet? Wondering what it's like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1-AFRMozcE

SG
08-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Most people on this website don't support westcoast rappers so you wasted your time posting about WC but i'm a fan of his and i haven't checked out his new album yet but i will.

Be Easy family, I know you don't discriminate. HIPHOP is WORLD WIDE