PDA

View Full Version : Saw

Skellington
06-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Yeah,let's talk about SAW, in my opinion the most creative thriller ever made since SE7EN came out.

Tho I still hate the fact that people disslike SAW cause they think they stole the idea from SE7EN...They're both great movies, but you gotta respect the SAW creation, this young director put alot of work in this flick,managed to shoot it in 18 days and it turned out fabulous.
Not to mention the cast, awesome cast!

Nexodus the Nth Entity
06-11-2005, 12:28 PM
saw was solid, since it was the directors first main feature and acting effort (for one of'em) it was good given the budget and time constraints, turned out quite enjoyable

though the revelation was somewhat hindered by (potential spoiler = invisible)....the fact I recognized the voice of the killer from the television series "24" (season 2) so I knew the 'initial' revelation wasn't the real deal perse

Ronin
06-11-2005, 05:31 PM
i diddnt like it

up untill the wierd hospital guy got involved it was ok...but it got STUPID after that

the dr guy couldnt act either and there was no point to danny glover being in the movie when he just dies

Hayabusa
06-11-2005, 06:05 PM
I think it should of been longer and showed more stories of people killin they self or getting killed. Hopefully they make a 2nd one with an NC-17 rating.

Ronin
06-11-2005, 06:51 PM
oh i forgot, the puppet was hillarious too, on the fucking trike

ARCHRIVAL
06-11-2005, 09:44 PM
i loved that movie, bought it on dvd when it came out! shit is real creative but i think its best if you see it in a theater-esque setting with surround sound and shit. cuz then it just comes alive and gets real creepy.

deadlymelody
06-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Oh man that doll on the trike was just creepy as hell. For some reason that really got to me. It's a real good thriller, with some flat out fucking scary moments.

Rebel_INS
06-12-2005, 04:00 AM
That movie was fucken tight though. Fucken crazy at the end, dude left em lol

Skellington
06-12-2005, 04:07 AM
I think it should of been longer and showed more stories of people killin they self or getting killed. Hopefully they make a 2nd one with an NC-17 rating.
U see, that's the bad thing, they're gonna make a sequel...I hate sequels.....

Hayabusa
06-12-2005, 09:27 AM
The ring 2 was waaaaaaaaaaaay better than that crap shoot ring 2 lol. X2 was better than X-Men and X-Men was nice. Sequals don't always suck if done right.

Skellington
06-12-2005, 11:54 AM
That's your view on sequels. Sequels can only be better if it has a continues story line like for instance Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings.

You can't mess with movies like The Ring....The Ring 2 was pure trash, they've should've never touched that. The Ring 0, Ring Spyral....it's all crap.....

The only sequel made that was better then it's original is in my opinion Terminator 2, that's the only one I can say that's better.

And about the Marvel movies....Sure they're all good, but they shouldn't call it X-2 or Spiderman 2, it's a different story, if you buy a new Spiderman comic does it say Spiderman 2??? THAT's bullshit, they should be original, re-name it, let someone else have a shot in creating a new Spidey movie like they did with the Batman movies.

Funk_Dock
06-12-2005, 01:38 PM
SAW was fuckin gr8 i loved the way he made people torture themselves

Ronin
06-13-2005, 05:49 AM
lol marvel films mostly suck cus they try to make characters more real in the movies, comics and cartoons are escapism

09, argubly aliens is also better than the original

Protection
06-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Saw was aight. It lacks good acting and better dialogue. And also the fact that it's heavily influenced by Seven only makes you compare it with the 1995 masterpiece. Compared to Seven it's not even close....

Seven > Saw

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 11:32 PM
Man saw was very good, and i hope they dont fuck up part 2.

as for Ring 2, TOTAL TRASH!!!!!!!

Welshkillabee
06-21-2005, 04:27 AM
oh i forgot, the puppet was hillarious too, on the fucking trikeYeah that was a bit freaky

Claustrofobic
08-03-2005, 07:14 AM
That's your view on sequels. Sequels can only be better if it has a continues story line like for instance Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings.

You can't mess with movies like The Ring....The Ring 2 was pure trash, they've should've never touched that. The Ring 0, Ring Spyral....it's all crap.....

The only sequel made that was better then it's original is in my opinion Terminator 2, that's the only one I can say that's better.
Youre forgetting Beverly Hills Cop. Part 2 was better than 1. Classic even.

Skellington
08-03-2005, 07:20 AM
Hmmm dunno,can't remember anymore ;)

ch-chef
08-04-2005, 06:50 PM
loved it, when it comes on hbo i'll definetly see it agian

KIND
08-25-2005, 12:45 AM
It was OK
Not bad
Not on the level of Se7en
Just OK
I didnt like how u were never really given a chance 2 guess who the real killer was.

Seen it at the theater for free so i wasnt to dissapointed

Big Risk
08-25-2005, 11:45 AM
it was pretty good....nice twist.

Good sequels
1. Terminator 2. Best of all of them.
2. Spider Man 2 Better than first without a doubt.
3. Scary Movie 2 Funnier.
4. Rush Hour 2. Not better but still really good... not a disapointment.
5. Bloodsport 2. Just as good to me.
6. Transporter 2 looks alot better than the first one.

I bet Saw will do it...

AcidPhosphate69
08-26-2005, 12:14 PM
IMO, SAW sort of sucked. I really wanted to like it, but it always bothered me that if they could do that thing to get the tape recorder, couldn't they just get that gun and shoot off at least one of the chains?

mic-cord-strangler
09-29-2005, 06:47 PM
dope flick.. good plot

another goodd sequel = godfather 2

MaShPG
10-01-2005, 10:40 PM
*SPOILERS*

wow..i literally just finished watching this movie 5 minutes ago. it was very very good, but you know how in scary movies you always end up thinking to yourself "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SPLITTING UP?" and stuff like that? Yo, I was seriously screaming at the top of my lungs "SHOOT THAT MUFUCKA!!" Man if that was me, I woulda shot him, diced him up, cut his heart into tiny pieces, burnt him, dissintegrated him, buried him, and send all of his body parts to the 7 continents. I knew Zap wasn't tha killa though because he didn't look like the guy they showed earlier.

One thing i didn't get that I'm hoping ya'll can clear up for me...the killer that was acting dead in the middle. How come the 2 people didn't notice he was breathing.

InvincibleArmor79
10-02-2005, 10:28 PM
i pissed on saw five minutes after i started it.... SAW=URINAL CAKE