PDA

View Full Version : take notes faggots

TSA
08-16-2007, 10:38 PM
since everyone wants to talk about the south let me give you guys a fucking lesson on human psychology

propaganda.

pro-pa-gan-da. The art of mass control through messages. The single greatest propaganda artist of our time, Hitler, said himself....

NO propaganda is to be geared to the intellegencia, they're too smart to be controlled, and there's way too little of them to matter.

You, average Wu-tang fan, are probably an intellegent person. The majority of your friends dont understand the content of the music you listen to, if not your friends then the people you know or encounter on an average day.

Hitler also said, the further your want you propaganda to extend, the dumber you make it. Intellegence is like a pyramid, closer to the top, the less ppl, the closer to the bottom the more people.

BACK TO TOPIC

Southern artists, with little to know established music industry around them (record lables ext.), begun selling hip hop from the trucks of their cars.

To reach a larger audience, the intellectual aspect was never fully embraced because otherwise they wouldn't eat that night.

they also adapted the Pro-pa-gan-da of using slogans. Short memorable phrases meant to stay in your head, and the pro-pa-gan-da of repetition and loudness.

that's how their style was born, through an INTELLEGENT understanding of the art of propaganda. Hitler learnt his style from the same shit. Screaming, being blunt, using slogans, repetition. He didn't sound smart when he spoke, he sounded acceptable. He dumbed himself down to reach a mass audience-it worked, same with the south.

this is why nobody is fucking with their success.

in the end it bothers me when ppl call them dumb because of songs like A Bay Bay. Ain't nobody dumb but the one that doesn't understand exactly what they're doing.
-------------

solution: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Your a smart person, listen to smart music, leave the dumb everyone else to enjoy the dumb everything else. Demanding everything be at your intellectual caliber is selfish. This music makes people happy, just like wu makes you happy. i hate it more then ya'll, but im not gonna be a disrespectful mark ass faggot about my opinion. I've seen you people wish death on rappers for not being good.

If broccoli tastes bad don't eat it, but don't insult the intellegence of broccoli farmers because you don't know them.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-17-2007, 03:30 AM
if people say stupid shit, they are stupid.

TSA
08-17-2007, 11:14 AM
if people say stupid shit, they are stupid.

because YOUR stupid, thus YOUR gonna buy it.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-17-2007, 11:16 AM
how does that make any sense?

your saying artists who say stupid things, are actually highly intelligent.....

and that makes me stupid some how?

TSA
08-17-2007, 11:22 AM
how does that make any sense?

your saying artists who say stupid things, are actually highly intelligent.....

and that makes me stupid some how?

im saying not to judge ppl on their music if your looking for intellegence.
and there's an intellegent reason as to why the south sounds stupid.

your probably not dumb that was uncalled for, but im realllyy sick of these NY backpacking ppl insulting a whole coast without knowing the science behind what they're saying.

there are rappers that say intellegent things but are dumber then bricks.

maestro wooz
08-17-2007, 11:29 AM
i was with you until the final part. The whole just let hitler go and give him the rhineland thing didnt work out in the end, he was a psycho and tried to kill everyone.

DJMethods
08-17-2007, 11:35 AM
I nearly replied seriously to this thread.

Come Honor Face
08-17-2007, 11:38 AM
The problem is that with a major decline of sales in music due to illegal dowloading via the internet, the artists you and me love can't get their albums promoted right because the record companies follow the dumbed down pop rap lead and wont fuck with Wu. If they do fuck with Wu, they won't promote it worth a fuck. Look at Aftermath! They had Raekwon's Cuban Linx 2 coming out on their label, but wouldnt promote it like Rae knows it deserves. Now Rae is shopping it around to other labels. (good luck Rae) You see, it's not just hating on tha south, it's about making people realize their is nothing wrong with music you have to think about. Thinking is good for you. you really can learn a whole lot from music. Too many people don't seem to want to learn, or even think to any degree at all anymore! This is very frustrating to me, and others like me. Before long NO major labels are gonna mess with REAL hip hop. Shit sucks! Then there is the undeniable fact that almost all of the shit I hear from the south is completely WACK! Sorry, it's just true.

lips
08-17-2007, 12:04 PM

WuGambino
08-17-2007, 01:05 PM
I nearly replied seriously to this thread.

lol

GENERAL WISE
08-17-2007, 01:30 PM
embarrassing.......thread starter needs to go to school.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-17-2007, 01:41 PM
lol, i didnt read the bit about hitler,

what the fuck?

WARPATH
08-17-2007, 01:42 PM
i was with you until the final part. The whole just let hitler go and give him the rhineland thing didnt work out in the end, he was a psycho and tried to kill everyone.

http://www.williamthrash.com/cryb.bmp

Masta Chilla
08-17-2007, 03:14 PM
*taking notes*

Dr Sleepwalker
08-17-2007, 03:38 PM
lol why u so mad for?

startin' a thread sayin' 'take notes faggots'... ridiculous, complete waste of time..

I think I lost I.Q point's for readin' this,..

Quit bein' so concerned with everyone else,.. If you don't like it, don't listen to it,... don't sit and come up with reasons for other people..

pea2e

Nick Fury
08-17-2007, 04:25 PM
this thread is pointless

TSA
08-17-2007, 06:03 PM
The problem is that with a major decline of sales in music due to illegal dowloading via the internet, the artists you and me love can't get their albums promoted right because the record companies follow the dumbed down pop rap lead and wont fuck with Wu. If they do fuck with Wu, they won't promote it worth a fuck. Look at Aftermath! They had Raekwon's Cuban Linx 2 coming out on their label, but wouldnt promote it like Rae knows it deserves. Now Rae is shopping it around to other labels. (good luck Rae) You see, it's not just hating on tha south, it's about making people realize their is nothing wrong with music you have to think about. Thinking is good for you. you really can learn a whole lot from music. Too many people don't seem to want to learn, or even think to any degree at all anymore! This is very frustrating to me, and others like me. Before long NO major labels are gonna mess with REAL hip hop. Shit sucks! Then there is the undeniable fact that almost all of the shit I hear from the south is completely WACK! Sorry, it's just true.

the first half was true to an extent. I dont give a fuck if a company pushes rae right, the ppl smart enough to grasp rae are gonna check for him regardless. he's over everyone elses head. I'm gonna check for him cause i like his music. I dont check for boosie cause i don't like his music, but a lot of ppl shit on this whole coast cause of it.

it ain't your type of music it ain't mine either, leave it be, if a lot of ppl by it it's cause it's geared at a lot of ppl. That Mobb Deep comment is what set me off. so long i said what i wanted it ain't nothing to sweat.

TSA
08-17-2007, 06:05 PM

not judging hitler are a moral character, im judging him as an intellect.
and if your going to explain propaganda he's a good source.

Gucci Mane ain't lynchin gypsys.