PDA

View Full Version : bizzy bone ft. twista- money

Mo Murda
08-17-2007, 03:34 PM
damn bizzy went off on this one! and twista too, man damn i was blown away with this track, the flow was just incredible, mooooooonnnnneeeyyy!, its off his new album coming soon called a song for you coming september(forgot what day).

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.2890/title.bizzy-bone-f-twista-money

Come Honor Face
08-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Bizzy Bone sucks! So does Twista! Bone Thugs = A rap group with 1 classic album 1 dececnt album, and a whole bunch of wack pieces of shit albums!

Mo Murda
08-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Bizzy Bone sucks! So does Twista! Bone Thugs = A rap group with 1 classic album 1 dececnt album, and a whole bunch of wack pieces of shit albums!

bone has 2 classics, and 3 VERY GOOD albums bitch!, its very clear you dont know shit bitch!

Come Honor Face
08-17-2007, 03:44 PM
Bitch?

Come Honor Face
08-17-2007, 03:46 PM
I bought their latest album. It's fuckin REAL wack! Just like everything else they have done for the last 9 years!

Mo Murda
08-17-2007, 03:47 PM
wat??? that album was a 4.5 out 5! man dude seriously your confused with thug stories wich came out a few months before there latest album.

Come Honor Face
08-17-2007, 03:49 PM
It's the one with that track with Akon. I like that song, but there are only 2 good tracks imo.

Come Honor Face
08-17-2007, 03:50 PM
E 1999 Eternal is one of the best albums I ever heard, but other than that, and the decent Creepin On A Come Up album, they suck.

Mo Murda
08-17-2007, 03:54 PM
It's the one with that track with Akon. I like that song, but there are only 2 good tracks imo.

haha you cant be serious man! it had classic tracks man

I Tried
never forget me
streets
bumps in the trunk
sounds the same
ctown
9mm
gun blast
wind blow
order my steps
flow motion
etc.

the whole album was just incredible!

the only wack track was lil love, and so good so right.

Mo Murda
08-17-2007, 03:59 PM
E 1999 Eternal is one of the best albums I ever heard, but other than that, and the decent Creepin On A Come Up album, they suck.

wtf? only those two albums, I know you havent heard there other albums, dont get me wrong creepin and eternal are classics but i know people who choose the Art of War and BTNHRessurection over e.199 eternal. thats just how good thos albums are.

Come Honor Face
08-17-2007, 04:05 PM
I've heard both of those albums! In fact, I own Art Of War. Don't like either.

Mo Murda
08-17-2007, 04:11 PM
I've heard both of those albums! In fact, I own Art Of War. Don't like either.

alright whatever, i respect your opinion.

WARPATH
08-17-2007, 05:31 PM
damn bizzy went off on this one! and twista too, man damn i was blown away with this track, the flow was just incredible, mooooooonnnnneeeyyy!, its off his new album coming soon called a song for you coming september(forgot what day).

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.2890/title.bizzy-bone-f-twista-money

Bizzy Bone did a track with Native Era, sounds pretty Ill. I don't think Native Era realsed that joint yet though. They has snippet of it won their website but that joints gone now.

IrOnMaN
08-17-2007, 06:08 PM
I like this track. It's growing on me. The personally think that the new upcoming album "A Song for You" will be great, rather than some of Bizzy's lastest releases. I hope "I Can't Sleep" will be on the album also.|)

J-DON
08-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Bizzy sucks on this track, I dont like his more hyped up style that just sounds like rambling. Strength and Loyalty was like a 7/10 album, tolerable mainstream stuff and not really any hard shit. Loved Flow Motion and the C-Town joint.