PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent wants to "debate" Kanye West????

tical2000
08-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Man 50 Cent is desperate to try and get hype for his album, it is obvious he is trying to start beef with Kanye West to drag him into a fight....But Kanye West is having none of it. Apparently 50 Cent wants to fuckin debate KANYE WEST???? Like what the fuck......50 CENT is loser, I hope Kanye West sells more than his dumb ass. 50 CENT may say that Kanye West is weak, but 50 is the one doing uncreative by-the-numbers collabos with JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and ROBIN THICK.....the dude is desperate for a hit

Here is a video of Kanye West taking the high road when asked about it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rO-XRPwGmyU#

Prolifical ENG
08-17-2007, 08:48 PM
If he wants to do that he betta strap on his vest!

And by vest I mean sweater vest with da argyle.

NY_Mami
08-17-2007, 08:51 PM
What exactly are they goin' to debate about??????...... Whether to make Louis Vuitton purses bulletproof???????...... .::SMDH::.

SG
08-17-2007, 08:55 PM
but you got to admit Kanye respond good with "everybody wins becuase your getting good music"

its like kanye took a course in public relation/speaking, it a big change from his take on the president

HANZO
08-17-2007, 09:18 PM
debate about wat??? man thinking he runnin for president.

baritone
08-17-2007, 09:47 PM
these are the acts of a very desperate man, doing whatever for publicity

wuswordz95
08-17-2007, 10:19 PM
i hopegarth brooks or some country bigstar releses an album that day. cuz we all kknow that rednecks love their music and dont know how to download so they gotta buy their music. that would be awesome if garth brooks or rascall flats sells more then fity shitty and kanye. come on somebody do the upset

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-17-2007, 11:05 PM
so he allready made like 2 new diss songs dissing lil wayne camron etc.
im waiting for when he is gonna diss nas or jayz or something

11th Chamber
08-17-2007, 11:28 PM
the whole thing is a publicity stunt, that they both behind. Shit, they were in the studio a few months back workin together.

tical2000
08-18-2007, 12:29 AM
50 CENT is desperate man......I just read that he is dissing LIL WAYNE in interviews.....wow....50 CENT is jst cooking up beef with LIL WAYNE cause he is hot right now, its so fuckin obvious.....and pathetic!

50 is in trouble too, he is making extremely gay music right now, besides "I Get money" which was aight, everything else he has released off CURTIS is shit: Justin Timberlake and Robin Thick collabos are about as pop/un- gangsta as you get....not to mention the brutal "amusment Park"(Candy Shop 2?) which was just embarrasing......

...with 4-5 songs released already, and all of them sucking, its obvious that CURTIS will mark the down fall of 50 CENT.....the new album sucks and its not even out yet......

ShaDynasty
08-18-2007, 11:29 AM
i dont understand how 50 is desperate, hes gonna sell like half a mil in the first week and we all know it.

12weLvE
08-18-2007, 12:26 PM
i dont understand how 50 is desperate, hes gonna sell like half a mil in the first week and we all know it.

Is not even about sales anymore is about Billboard #1 or #2 spot. Ha ha 50 will loose.

Buzk
08-18-2007, 12:47 PM
What exactly are they goin' to debate about??????...... Whether to make Louis Vuitton purses bulletproof???????...... .::SMDH::.

haha

CharlesJones
08-18-2007, 03:04 PM
LOL@Tical2000 hahahahahahahahahaha. 50 Cent's music is gay but the youngsters will buy his album because they like that wack soft shit.

WuGambino
08-18-2007, 07:37 PM
i hopegarth brooks or some country bigstar releses an album that day. cuz we all kknow that rednecks love their music and dont know how to download so they gotta buy their music. that would be awesome if garth brooks or rascall flats sells more then fity shitty and kanye. come on somebody do the upset

lol that shit would be brilliant

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-19-2007, 01:01 PM

Hahahahahahahaha