PDA

View Full Version : Recommend some material by Paris?

netscape check two
08-18-2007, 01:29 AM
I had asked about Paris a while back, but I forget what albums and material people suggested. I only have the album of his that has songs like 'Bush Killa' and 'The Days of Old'(one of my favorite songs on the album). So which other albums by him should I pick up? Is he still putting out new material? I remember Noel making some suggestions before.

Jeru
08-18-2007, 06:26 AM
Stars are blind

HarlemDiplomat
08-18-2007, 06:36 AM
Paris Hilton???

Damn man wrong section!!!!

beardman
08-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Haha fools. He means Paris (the rapper) who spits realness!

Pick up:

Sonic Jihad and Sleeping with the enemy, both very dope!
________
weed (http://wwweed.com/)

CharlesJones
08-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Guerrilla Funk is also a good album by him. Paris is a good political rapper who always speaks the truth. You should also check out his website guerrillafunk.com. He has a lot of good articles on there about politics and issues in the black community.

beardman
08-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Yeah you're right Guerilla Funk is dope as well!

He also has some songs with Public Enemy. Some might know him from these.
________
Ford XC Falcon history (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_XC_Falcon)

RAMESH
08-19-2007, 06:26 PM
the only paris album i got is guerilla funk, it's alright he sounds a bit like snoop, doggystyle west coast sound

Prolifical ENG
08-19-2007, 07:03 PM
"The Devil Made Me Do It" is as good as Guerrilla Funk and Sleeping with the Enemy. Those 3 you can't go wrong on. I guess his only sub par album IMO is Sonic Jihad and the Unleashed album.

netscape check two
08-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Thanks for the replies. Yeah, Sleeping with the Enemy is the only album that I have by Paris. A few years back when I got that album, I had seen a song listed called Bush Killa. I figured he was referring to the current Bush, and not his dad. But then when the album came in the mail, I saw it was from like 1992, lol So Paris still puts out new material?

noel411
08-20-2007, 06:08 AM
Yeah, he's still putting out new music. He did an album with PE last year. It was ok. Nothing special. 'Sleeping With The Enemy' is my fave of his albums. 'Devil Made Me Do It' and 'Guerilla Funk' are both good too. He had a really fly jam on the 'Streetfighter' soundtrack too.

lips
08-20-2007, 08:27 AM
the devil made me do it....that's paris' best album by far.