PDA

View Full Version : Kaze & 9th Wonder

kingidivine
06-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Is there any difference between the version that's now in stores and the original version on Hiphopsite.com? Do I need both?

CeeDub204
06-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Its kinda like the Murs - 3:16 (9th Edition), I'm not sure if the originally material was ever released.

Did you like that Kaze album he did with 9th, I thought it was average at most.

kingidivine
06-13-2005, 09:55 AM
I'm a huge 9th Wonder fan. I didn't like that Murs album, but I've liked the few songs I've heard from the Kaze joint. It's sad that 9th Wonder can't get quality emcees to match his beats. However that Buckshot collabo will be a banger.

arcane
09-29-2005, 09:50 AM
Its kinda like the Murs - 3:16 (9th Edition), I'm not sure if the originally material was ever released.

Did you like that Kaze album he did with 9th, I thought it was average at most.
I believe the one with 9th Wonder is called 'Spirit of 94: Version 9.0'. The original 'Spirit of 94' was released in 2003.

I just ordered this album - anybody else heard it and have an opinion?

graffitiwhat
09-29-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm a huge 9th Wonder fan. I didn't like that Murs album, but I've liked the few songs I've heard from the Kaze joint. It's sad that 9th Wonder can't get quality emcees to match his beats. However that Buckshot collabo will be a banger.

i have both kaze spirit of 94' lp's, the original version is nice only cause kaze is a nice mc but the beats are pretty plain and wack, the 9th wonder version is damn good, kaze can spit probably better than most underground artists, listen to the dude, he speaks the truth too, peace