PDA

View Full Version : Kool Keith should do a collabo album with The Prodigy (Techno)

GENERAL WISE
08-21-2007, 02:19 AM
This is one of my favorite Kool Keith tracks and The prodigy handled the production.... i don't really like the prodigy that much but this sound pretty dope.

rnJkQp0HdfU

WeMadeIt
08-21-2007, 06:40 AM
I hadn't heard that song before by Kool Keith, but that was fantastic. I agree, man - if they can make a whole album full of great songs like that, I'd buy it.

Durag
08-21-2007, 07:21 AM
I have that album that songs from. I used to listen to a bit of prodigy when i was younger, but ya that is a dope track. Dunno bout a whole album with Kool Keith, a lot of their material is very hard hitting and aggressive, i reckon Kool Keiths voice wouldnt be able to keep up with the pace. If they continued to do hip-hop oriented beats like this one, Poison, or the Release Yo' Delf Remix, then it would sound good, but i couldnt imagine the Prodigy doin a whole album of slower tempo beats

GENERAL WISE
08-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Bump.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-23-2007, 07:51 PM
ur sig is gay

oDoUoSoKo
08-23-2007, 08:47 PM
dont forget them sampling him on out of space, and smack my bitch up....i think another Dr. Octagon album produced by them wood be monsterous.....id love it.

whitey
08-24-2007, 07:06 AM
ya this song is fucking sick. ive always liked it. i dont mind techno beats with rappers. id take a whole album anyday.

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-24-2007, 07:13 AM
Would be interesting to hear.

Prodigy aren't really techno though (not that it matters).

Another one is Roni Size featuring Method Man - Ghetto Celebrity

You can hear it in the background of this graf vid (apparently - I aint got sound right now).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM9c7J7t4Vw