PDA

View Full Version : Inspired by wu rhyme session...

TSA
08-22-2007, 02:55 PM
I had a little rhyme session that i'm fairly proud of, and since im a advertising/feedback whore i decided to leave a link here and have ya'll check it out. after hearing those new Wu rhyme session on Youtube i was inspired, so ya'll should check it out and like always let me know what you think.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=202704781

venex
08-22-2007, 04:27 PM
i'm gonna check it tomorrow, thashaolinassassin...

i'm tired LOL

i'll give you my opinion, tomorrow! peace!

TSA
08-23-2007, 12:42 AM
it's all good

Dirty Knowledge
08-24-2007, 03:11 PM
You from Nebraska? Never heard a rapper from Neb.

Shit was tight, it's actually so good that it sounds pre-written or pre-meditated if ya' will. Ya freestyle game is dope, you got Yahoo? We should get a cypher poppin off during one of these days.

venex
08-25-2007, 06:33 AM
hahaha that old snoop dogg beat is nicee...LOL

your flow is nice...I really like it...sometimes it's a bit confusing...but if you work on it, it would be great...

the voice is nice too...I love the beginning when you rap over the second beat..that verse is very nice !!! goes good with the beat

you flow is totally different over the "hello"beat..but I like it too...

overall it's very nice, but I would change your topics a bit...your lyrics are a bit stereotype IMO

but I liked it very much,

peace!

TSA
08-28-2007, 04:23 PM
You from Nebraska? Never heard a rapper from Neb.

Shit was tight, it's actually so good that it sounds pre-written or pre-meditated if ya' will. Ya freestyle game is dope, you got Yahoo? We should get a cypher poppin off during one of these days.

lol now ya have.

not too many off us, and there's too many egos here for any type of united scene to emerge.

idk if you mean Yahoo messenger, but i only got email for Yahoo.

if you liked that then check this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnkOF-3J-A8

btw, a lot of it isn't freestyle, just segments, i keep lines in my head a lot and just paste them together as i spit, but when i freestyle it doesn't sound that much different then this, it's actually my multi-syllabic(it helps my think easier) and cusses more lol.