PDA

View Full Version : CL Smooth's New Album The Outsider

CharlesJones
08-23-2007, 03:59 PM
I saw his new album yesterday at Sandboxautomatic.com. It came out this past Tuesday. I'm gonna check it out. I hope it's better than his American Me album. I didn't like that album.

Prolifical ENG
08-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Who knows....

That American Me album was good...nothing wrong with it, but it had absolutely no replay value.

CharlesJones
08-23-2007, 04:05 PM
You said American Me had no replay value so why did you say it was good? LOL. I didn't like the beats on the album. CL's lyrics were good on every song but the beats were terrible. He really needs to make up with Pete Rock and let Pete Rock do all of his beats. He also should do a reunion album with Pete for their fans.

Prolifical ENG
08-23-2007, 04:10 PM
You said American Me had no replay value so why did you say it was good? LOL. I didn't like the beats on the album. CL's lyrics were good on every song but the beats were terrible. He really needs to make up with Pete Rock and let Pete Rock do all of his beats. He also should do a reunion album with Pete for their fans.

The album went smoothly together and there aren't any weak tracks....but also nothing that stands out to motivate me to give it another listen. Nothing wrong with the beats...they were melodic but nothing unique (like Pete Rock would do).

Its just one of those albums that you just need to hear once.

CharlesJones
08-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Your right that American Me has no replay value. I threw my copy away after i listened to it LOL.

CharlesJones
09-20-2007, 04:10 PM
The Outsider is a mixtape, not a new solo album. I just read about this at Amazon.com.

One and Only
09-20-2007, 09:41 PM
I've had this for awhile and it's nice but I don't think it's better than his Man On Fire mixtape. How can you say American Me was wack? I loved that album from first to last joint bumped that all the time but I'm a huge CL fan and got everything and every song he ever released.

CharlesJones
09-29-2007, 12:29 PM
I got Man On Fire mixtape and that's tight. I'm gonna peep The Outsider mixtape.

LuckyTheWonderDog
09-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Hopefully we'll get the Pete & CL reunion one day.

Dragondude_R
10-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Only song worth replaying on CL Smooth's album was the Pete Rock collabo.