PDA

View Full Version : Ras Kass's Hip Hop Is Annoying Song

CharlesJones
08-23-2007, 04:08 PM
I haven't heard this song yet because the library i'm at doesn't have audio speakers but somebody at a westcoast rap website posted a topic about this new song and most of the people that responded said the song is funny because Ras Kass is speaking the truth about rap music right now is boring. I was disappointed with Ras Kass's last album Eat Or Die. Was that a album or a mixtape? I don't think he's released a album since he's been outta prison. I think he's only done mixtapes. I liked his Institutionalized and Revenge Of The Spit mixtapes.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-23-2007, 05:34 PM
I haven't heard this song yet because the library i'm at doesn't have audio speakers but somebody at a westcoast rap website posted a topic about this new song and most of the people that responded said the song is funny because Ras Kass is speaking the truth about rap music right now is boring. I was disappointed with Ras Kass's last album Eat Or Die. Was that a album or a mixtape? I don't think he's released a album since he's been outta prison. I think he's only done mixtapes. I liked his Institutionalized and Revenge Of The Spit mixtapes.

NO EAT OR DIE WAS A MIXTAPE THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IT HAD WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION AND THE REASON HE HASN'T RELEASE AN ALBUM IS BECAUSE OF HIS DEAL WITH PRIORITY/CAPITOL AND WORD HAS IT THEY'RE RE-DOING HIS DEAL AND REVAMPING THERE RELATIONSHIP SO HE CAN DO AN NEW ALBUM

maestro wooz
08-23-2007, 06:28 PM
the songs name is "hip hop is annoying"? Sounds interesting, someone up it

11th Chamber
08-23-2007, 09:52 PM
the title alone makes sure it gets no play for me, altho cause its Ras Kass is another reason too

Kriszy Substance
08-24-2007, 01:10 AM
Ha! I really like this Ras Kass track. Thanks for uppin it Wu-Matic! Where does this come from? Where can I get a copy it without the hiphopgame shout outs over it?

And what in the heck is that guy saying in the begining...something koon? LOL...whatever he is saying it sounds funny as fuck.

soulonice413
08-24-2007, 12:06 PM
http://www.raskass-central.com/hiphopisannoying.mp3

THE W
08-24-2007, 12:12 PM
cool song. dude speaks the truth.

hiphop is isnt dead, it just fucking sux.

Kriszy Substance
08-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Thanks soulonice413 :thumbup:

GENERAL WISE
08-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Soul on Ice & Rassasination = Ras Kass' only works i have checked, and SOI is 8O

GhettoGnom
08-24-2007, 04:40 PM
lmao @ trackname.