PDA

View Full Version : Tech's Favorite Albums Of '07 (so Far)

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-25-2007, 04:08 PM
1-TALIB KWELI~EARDRUM
2-J DILLA~THE RUFF DRAFT
3-COMMON-FINDING FOREVER
4-KILLAH PRIEST~THE OFFERING
5-JOELL ORTIZ-The Brick: Bodega Chronicles
6-CANIBUS~FOR WHOM THE BEAT TOLLS
7-REDMAN-RED GONE WILD
8-HELL RAZAH-The Renaissance Child
9-CHROME CHILDREN, VOL .2
10-KANYE WEST-GRADUATION

TECHWON'S LIST OF THE BEST OF 2007 (SO FAR)
http://www.amazon.com/TECHWON-S-LIST-OF-THE-BEST-OF-2007-SO-FAR/lm/R1J8YJDRJXWHPE/ref=cm_lm_byauthor_title_full/002-2897295-9548009

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-25-2007, 09:26 PM
its about time somebody recongnizes canibus new album

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-25-2007, 10:03 PM
its about time somebody recognizes canibus new album

hell ya his new album is the shit I've loved it since the day i copped it at best buy people dis bis because he's too lyrical yet they love people like TI i don't get it you want hip hop but you want stupidity as well

Shaolin Mastah
08-25-2007, 10:28 PM
no Desire?

11th Chamber
08-25-2007, 11:24 PM
The Wisemen album needs to be in that Top 10

cap
08-25-2007, 11:25 PM
i hate to sound ignorant but who's techwon??
and the top 10 on the link is a bit different from the one in your post.

glad to see kweli is no. 1 i love that album.
and why is food and liquor in his top 20??wasnt that released last year??

Longbongcilvaringz
08-25-2007, 11:33 PM
has graduation dropped?

11th Chamber
08-25-2007, 11:35 PM
has graduation dropped?

it might have leaked, idk. Im still waitin til the 11th to check it tho

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-26-2007, 03:15 PM
i hate to sound ignorant but who's techwon??
and the top 10 on the link is a bit different from the one in your post.

well the post is my list and the other is my over all list in amazon and its not in any order what so ever and techwon is one of my alias

chiba
08-26-2007, 04:24 PM
that track list is on point

even if it didnt drop kanyes album will be fire
hopefully it Outsells 50 cent...that way 50 could shut his mouth

Second Coming
08-27-2007, 11:47 AM
I'm sorry but I can't fuck with Canibus' new joint. Lyrically he murders it up and down from beginning to end but my problem with it is the same problem I've always had with Canibus albums unfortunately: the beats suck. I don't really like any of them. The best joint to me is the intro and that's not even all that. To me, you need dope beats and dope lyrics to make a dope album and the beats on the Canibus joint just don't do it for me. Plus, I was dissapointed because I had heard that Canibus had worked with DJ Premier for his new album but Primo is nowhere to be found...

Galvatron97
08-27-2007, 12:01 PM
yea the new Canibus album is mad lyrical but as usual his beats suck.....his best album is still Rip the Jacker...Stoupe laced him with some ill production on that album....

TAURO
08-27-2007, 12:51 PM
yea the new Canibus album is mad lyrical but as usual his beats suck.....his best album is still Rip the Jacker...Stoupe laced him with some ill production on that album....

co-sign

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-27-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm sorry but I can't fuck with Canibus' new joint. Lyrically he murders it up and down from beginning to end but my problem with it is the same problem I've always had with Canibus albums unfortunately: the beats suck. I don't really like any of them. The best joint to me is the intro and that's not even all that. To me, you need dope beats and dope lyrics to make a dope album and the beats on the Canibus joint just don't do it for me. Plus, I was dissapointed because I had heard that Canibus had worked with DJ Premier for his new album but Primo is nowhere to be found...

you saying because of that you won't continue to support e'm i know wack rappers wit good beats and still cannot not rhyme for shit to save there life

Second Coming
08-28-2007, 09:18 AM
you saying because of that you won't continue to support e'm i know wack rappers wit good beats and still cannot not rhyme for shit to save there life

Like I said, to me you need both. An album with good beats and wack lyrics isn't gonna impress me either. And I didn't say nothing about not supporting Canibus-he's a dope emcee. I got the album and I was just giving my honest opinion on it. I will continue to check for and support Canibus because at least he's not on that bullshit lyrically-he just needs better beats which is the same problem he's always had.

chiba
08-28-2007, 09:26 AM
^ True Dat