PDA

View Full Version : Skate.

shaolinsword
08-26-2007, 03:25 AM
Anybody interested in this? The demo has been on XBL for awhile now.

The game is great, the graphics and gameplay are the best I've seen on any skating game and worth playing if you enjoyed the Tony Hawk games

The demo does have it's downfall though, if you've played all the TH games you get used to using the face buttons for flicks and grabs. With this you use A + X to push the board with your legs and B to brake, all of the tricks are done with the right analogue stick (pull it down and push it straight up for an ollie) and the grabs are done using the right and left trigger. The tricks you have are extremely limited but the fact you can make your own video makes up for the bad things

11th Chamber
08-26-2007, 05:37 PM
I think this is the game that Rob and Big did MOCAP for on there show last year. Looked cool then. Someone said somthin like it accually feels like you are riding a skateboard, refering to how much control you have

shaolinsword
08-27-2007, 04:38 AM
Yeah, it's the one they done on rob and big black

shaolinskater
08-27-2007, 12:10 PM
need to check this shit out!

Wu-Ronin
08-27-2007, 11:36 PM
yeah, this game is juice. and it so happens that right when i decided i wanted to start skating seriously i played the demo. pretty realistic

InvincibleArmor79
08-28-2007, 02:57 AM
yeah, this game is juice. and it so happens that right when i decided i wanted to start skating seriously i played the demo. pretty realistic

realistic with bloody elbows an bitch ass security guards??