http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/31/sickapir3iw.png

last one^

born invincible
07-30-2005, 01:04 PM
what is PIR?

iNtell3kT
07-30-2005, 01:06 PM
PIR - Partnerz In Rhyme
a crew Spoke, Kinghsyt and Shadow and Me started...

TUCO
07-30-2005, 01:06 PM
PIR - Partnerz In Rhyme
a crew Spoke, Kinghsyt and Shadow and Me started...
?
not that i remember

peace

iNtell3kT
07-30-2005, 01:09 PM
cause your a fuckin moron...stop riding my dick abotu everything i say, your quite a bitch anyways TUCO

iNtell3kT
07-30-2005, 01:10 PM
ask spoken...the FIRST ORIGINAL MEMBERS ARE

Spoken
KingShyt
Shadow
Me
Clavikalz

TUCO
07-30-2005, 02:14 PM
The History of PIR
by Spoken (founder)

Me n Shadow, along with KingShyt thru PM, were talking on making an indestructable *net crew*. You know? lyrically some of the finest, and we were just thinking about it. The idea was brought by me n shadow and i came up with Partnaz In Rhyme. P.I.R. which is backwards R.I.P. that would be a good decision and WE decided to get that to come alive. so, we agreed on it and decided to have a collab where everyone had 24 bars: Eternal Flames - Forever fighting with speeches, igniting this thesis...etc. all i can remember from that, and it got good feedback, more than we bargained for. so i decided in the case that some of us become inactive, we should add MORE talent on to P.I.R. so it can stay alive for the time being
so shadow was looking thru the threads, as was King, and I. i found some, i always wanted Mindz on it but hes barely active; not a good decision. I wanted to add big ben for a good minute (at that time called magnetic) but there was beef between him n shadow, then there was CD who was beefin with shadow as well. i forgot when but on aim, he brought up 7th and added him to P.I.R. i'd figure, why not? he has some skills and hes active as well, so he joined. but, around that time, We had already added Clavikalz. even though he never signed on, we knew he was added since he's been down with the threee of us for a solid miute now.
that was 5 members, but then, alot of stuff happened, and i didnt want to be on methical anymore. Clavikalz made a secret forum that the good lyricists were attending, so, we jumped on ahead. shadow and me, and kingshyt went on there, but, P.I.R. was just growing at that point when battles went on. then, almost all the members Of P.i.R. went inactive.all that was left was Me, n 7th. kingshyt would post on wu-renegades, but then stated he wasnt coming back. so we had to do something. when wucorp went back on, we had barely any members, only 2. Kell 16 was added because he was talking about an internet crew, and I didnt want to start a new one. so, i added him to p.i.R.
Blak Furyan was on here, too, and i remember on wu-renegades, that he wanted to join P.i.R. so he had to battle freeway, i think thats his name. i'm not sure who, but Blak ended up losing. so, at this point, we needed all the members we could manage. i added him, then sicka came on. because i saw that he was really into P.I.R. (no homo) and original, I added him. then, that was it, until i saw BigBen on, and i couldnt believe the original wu-corp veterans were on here. i added him after a long while of wanting to.
Now, Shadow, Clavikalz, KingShyt (rarely) aren't active. I was active, until my password got fukked up, and theres some battles I'm waiting on. I know Kell barely goes on, so you can see that its only a matter of time before P.i.r. becomes extinct. But, the Surviving members of P.I.R. are 7th, Sicka, and Big Ben. Its a shame tho, but i'd like to thank them for keeping the crew alive and for dropping lyricism on the board, I'm always checking out the threads, and freestyles, just want to let ya'll know. PEACE, And 1

PEACE Spoken

iNtell3kT
07-30-2005, 02:25 PM
see i was right.........thanks for going out of your way to clear that up tuco..big ups to Spoke..

TUCO
07-30-2005, 02:26 PM
lol u aint right buddy....the 3 original were Spoken, Shadow, Kingshyt
read dude

peace

iNtell3kT
07-30-2005, 02:32 PM
lol u aint right buddy....the 3 original were Spoken, Shadow, Kingshyt
read dude

peace i knew about it the whoel time tho, spoke and kingshyt told me about it, and at that time i turned it down....then me and SurreaL attempeted to start "Sword Swingaz" as he named it...after that...then i joined up PIR.....but kinghsy invided me when it was int he makes....Shadow too, he told me i would make a great addition....then we had a few msn ciphers too.....

and why u arguing me over a net crew?
i'll tell you Wutang Corp, its wack niggas like this tha be fuckin this forum up

TUCO
07-30-2005, 02:46 PM
watever

peace

iNtell3kT
07-30-2005, 02:51 PM
im sorry....whats that?

born invincible
07-30-2005, 02:57 PM
and why u arguing me over a net crew?
i'll tell you Wutang Corp, its wack niggas like this tha be fuckin this forum up

LMAO!!!!!!

Sicka than aidZ
07-30-2005, 03:00 PM
go rap your beef in that elite dojo 3 thread or some shit, u 2 an lucky spam the fuck outta my shit all the time.

i think sevenths right, why argue over a net crew?

Big Risk
07-30-2005, 03:20 PM
go rap your beef in that elite dojo 3 thread or some shit, u 2 an lucky spam the fuck outta my shit all the time.

i think sevenths right, why argue over a net crew?
yo wtf sicka?

Sicka than aidZ
07-30-2005, 08:40 PM
no its all good lucky,...you always get into a fight with seventh in my threads......thats why i made the official I-Legit beef thread remember........no dis, i dont mind reading your arguments, they're funny as hell,.....just intellekts gotta hold that shit back......yo intellekt, every time u get dissed, start a thread like "so an so sucks dick" or somthin an beeef there.....no dis to all 3 of yall, but yeah, you should make an argue thread each time the shit hits the fan fam. peace

go ahead, u can keep arguing here, sorry for the confusion. thats what i do with jasper, i just start a thread an name it "jasper wants everyone to spuge in his mouth at once."

peace.......jaspers alrght now tho.

Sicka than aidZ
07-30-2005, 08:42 PM
"dude, im starting to sound like mayo,...i need medical attention quick,...somebody!!, Whats the number for 911?"

Big Risk
07-30-2005, 09:06 PM
i dont diss 7th man, me and him are cool. I just laugh when tuco does his shit.

Sicka than aidZ
07-31-2005, 01:27 PM
oh yeah, thats cool,...i wonder why him an tuco always argue, they dont even argue, tuco just posts stupid pics of gay russians or some shit. peace

Graffiti
07-31-2005, 10:48 PM
Damnit, Do not tell me I use a forum that idiots use. Get off your ass get a job/g/f and some respect for yourself. This net crap has really gotten to most of you guys. Like i said in my other post hate me but i do not care.

P.S.

I never seen anyone get so angry over some stupid "crew" crap.

kell16
07-31-2005, 11:29 PM
that's why i don't come on anymore

born invincible
07-31-2005, 11:30 PM
this shit is gettin old... and weak!

Graffiti
07-31-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey kell, How's it been?

Big Risk
08-01-2005, 01:31 AM
why get a job htough, i got a girlfriend..... its summer, no workin for me homie.

iNtell3kT
08-01-2005, 01:40 AM
ima be working at Wal-Mart...chea!

Graffiti
08-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Go, You! Are you gonna be the one to give out the carts when people enter the store? I think it's a cool job. Good luck cartboy. :D

kell16
08-01-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey kell, How's it been?just chillin, workin

trying to get this paper na meen

TUCO
08-01-2005, 12:26 PM
ima be working at Wal-Mart...chea!
hmmm interesting
didnt know Wal-Mart hired grade schoolers.....damn i guess illegals didnt quite make the cut.....well good luck kiddo

peace

iNtell3kT
08-01-2005, 02:41 PM
hmmm interesting
didnt know Wal-Mart hired grade schoolers.....damn i guess illegals didnt quite make the cut.....well good luck kiddo

peace what do u do to wish u good luck for?

Necromancer
08-12-2005, 09:24 AM
you got some skills sicka..
how do you get into PIR?

Sicka than aidZ
08-15-2005, 12:55 AM
you got some skills sicka..
how do you get into PIR?
fuck yeah i got skills,...thats how i got my name money

Necromancer
08-16-2005, 10:53 PM
P.I.R. is a group of lyricists that me, shadow, and KingShyt started, dude. If you got skills in writing and spittin em then your in. Consists of alot of lyricism levels. 1ok, ill drop some verses when i get to a computer i can concentrate at.. the guy next to me's looking at pictures of naked men..... i think ill go now..