PDA

View Full Version : [NEW] Cormega Interview (Talks About The 50 & Nas Situation)

KoolGenius
08-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Cormega - Who AM I DVD & Soundtrack 23rd October, should be dope.

The soundtrack is going to features rappers like Styles P, Little Brother, Tragedy Khadafi & More!

the DVD is over 3 hours long & will be based on his life from 2001-2005.

You can read the interview from here:

http://www.thaformula.com/cormega_cultural_illusion_thaformula_music.html

For the people who missed it here's the trailer & his first single off the soundtrack.

Cormega - Who AM I Trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXutOEAbd4A&eurl=

Cormega - Sleep Well (Feat. Dwele) (Prod. By Heatmakerz)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3048208e87c998/

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-26-2007, 07:58 PM
i wanna see the dvd so badly

CharlesJones
08-27-2007, 11:02 AM
I read the interview. That's a very good interview and Cormega speaks well and he's very smart about the music business. I like the way he handles his business and i like that he's not a flashy bragging rapper talking about how many cars he has, how much jewelry he has and how many women he's had sex with like most rappers brag about. He's very smart on how these record companies do business. Like he said, rappers need to think like white people who own these record companies and invest and save their money instead of spending it on dumb shit like car rims, jewelry, expensive clothes and big houses. I wish he would put out Legal Hustle part 2 album because i liked the first Legal Hustle album. My only problem with Cormega is his beats but i like his rhyming style. That would be nice to hear another Firm album if Nas, AZ. Foxy, Cormega got together to do that. Foxy would have to keep her dumb ass outta trouble for that to happen LOL.

Masta Chilla
08-27-2007, 11:14 AM
I read the interview. That's a very good interview and Cormega speaks well and he's very smart about the music business. I like the way he handles his business and i like that he's not a flashy bragging rapper talking about how many cars he has, how much jewelry he has and how many women he's had sex with like most rappers brag about. He's very smart on how these record companies do business. Like he said, rappers need to think like white people who own these record companies and invest and save their money instead of spending it on dumb shit like car rims, jewelry, expensive clothes and big houses. I wish he would put out Legal Hustle part 2 album because i liked the first Legal Hustle album. My only problem with Cormega is his beats but i like his rhyming style. That would be nice to hear another Firm album if Nas, AZ. Foxy, Cormega got together to do that. Foxy would have to keep her dumb ass outta trouble for that to happen LOL.

co-sign the whole post

CharlesJones
08-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Thanks for agreeing with me. Cormega is a smart dude and a real good dude. There aren't a lot of smart rappers and he's definitely one of the few that are very smart about the music business. Too many rappers get caught up in trying to be stars and sell records instead of just being humble and doing real street music that relates to poor blacks. Poor blacks who buy rap albums can't relate to rappers who brag about how much money they got, how much jewelry they got, how many cars they got because poor blacks don't have those things. We can only relate to rappers who talk about the struggle in the poor black communities because we're going through the struggle everyday to make it. It's hard to exist in this world when you have no money and that's why i relate to rappers like Goodie Mob, Dead Prez, Paris, KRS One, Chuck D, Geto Boys, Cormega, The Coup. I can only relate to political rappers who speak against the government, racist wealthy white people and the issues that go on in the black community like poverty, unemployment, bad schools, crime. I wish more rappers would read books and become aware about issues like this that affects black people because most black people who are poor can't relate to clubbing and living good because most of us aren't wealthy.

donuts
08-27-2007, 04:03 PM
I respect Cormega as a man.

And co-sign what charles said.

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-27-2007, 10:05 PM
I respect Cormega as a man.

And co-sign what charles said.

im gonna start slinging crack so i can win ur respect too,

man get the fuk outa here