PDA

View Full Version : Who Wanna PS Battle? Tennis? U Scurred?

STYLE
08-27-2007, 02:35 AM
Dem nah wan contest. Mi tro dem bumba grafix in de riva fi dem aliigator eat em up!

hahaaaa!!! get at me !!

some body pick a subject and we'll go back and forth.

i hink they call it PS tennis

Cee Oh Vee
08-27-2007, 07:20 AM
lol @ first line. :lol:

STYLE
08-27-2007, 04:56 PM
i'm da internet badman rudeboi outta atlanta. seen?

Lex Lugor
08-27-2007, 05:19 PM
yeah i heard bout this only the pros do it sun you any good?

Suga Duga
08-27-2007, 05:27 PM
depends on what we're doin?

STYLE
08-27-2007, 07:00 PM
it works like this a bystander picks a subject or image like .....idk....flava flav.
then i start and make an image using that pic or idea.....like flava flav and newyork in love.
thats the serve.....
now the next person uses something from my serve to create a new or modifieed image...like you add maaad babies and a crack pipe.lol
thats the return....
then i may make crackbaby with a clock around his neck
volley....
then u might make one with the "ay bay bay" nigga on it ( he seems like a grown up crack baby to me)

see how the idea snowballs?its all about creativity and its good practice. lots of fun. the serve volley time should be short. were not looking for perfection. but craftmanship is a plus. i once had a great match on the old wucorp. we went from sadam to condi rice.

ill post some examples.

STYLE
08-27-2007, 07:02 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/friend.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/sellout.jpg

STYLE
08-27-2007, 07:03 PM
we can pass this around like a blunt. 3 4 5ppeople it doesn't matter. but it sharpens yo skill and speeds up your turnaround time. those took like 15 20 mins.

EAGLE EYE
08-27-2007, 07:45 PM
it works like this a bystander picks a subject or image like .....idk....flava flav.
then i start and make an image using that pic or idea.....like flava flav and newyork in love.
thats the serve.....
now the next person uses something from my serve to create a new or modifieed image...like you add maaad babies and a crack pipe.lol
thats the return....
then i may make crackbaby with a clock around his neck
volley....
then u might make one with the "ay bay bay" nigga on it ( he seems like a grown up crack baby to me)

see how the idea snowballs?its all about creativity and its good practice. lots of fun. the serve volley time should be short. were not looking for perfection. but craftmanship is a plus. i once had a great match on the old wucorp. we went from sadam to condi rice.

ill post some examples.

this is by far the most entertaining thing ive read all day!

STYLE
08-27-2007, 07:50 PM
this is by far the most entertaining thing ive read all day!

well i'm just gettting back into this community but on the old wucorp this forum was my 2nd home. so i'll be bringin some life to this board as tiime goes on.

STYLE
08-27-2007, 07:54 PM
so anyone interested. its not for anything but fun. the shit talking in the title was just to get some good artists attention.
this ain't really about who wins.if the match is good we all win by being entertained and getting some good exercise, mental and artistic.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
08-27-2007, 08:15 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/friend.jpg

Hilarious shit..:lmao:

Mr. X
08-28-2007, 01:12 AM
I'll just spectate for the beginning to get a feel for it. I'll try to join in later though.

STYLE
08-28-2007, 02:13 AM
well i'll start and if anyone wants to jump in feel free.