PDA

View Full Version : X Box 360 Red Ring Of Death

SWAMP WATER
08-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Just want ta know if anybody is still having problems wit the red ring of death?Or did Microsoft fix that problem?

L~>1<~NKS
08-27-2007, 11:12 AM
I got my replacement 2 weeks ago, so far so good. It looks like MS has extended the Warranty on all machines for 3 years.

It seems like MS is also slappin' HDMI ports on 360's besides the Elite model.

There's a thread on it around here.

Looks like they steppin' they game up.

SWAMP WATER
08-27-2007, 11:21 AM
I got my replacement 2 weeks ago, so far so good. It looks like MS has extended the Warranty on all machines for 3 years.

It seems like MS is also slappin' HDMI ports on 360's besides the Elite model.

There's a thread on it around here.

Looks like they steppin' they game up.

Its not a warranty that you have to pay extra for iz it?Hope it comes wit it.Iz 360 better than PS3?

shaolinskater
08-27-2007, 12:08 PM
its all about the towel trick

NIGHT MAYOR
08-27-2007, 03:49 PM
you dont need to purchase a warranty, they come with a 3 year.

L~>1<~NKS
08-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Its not a warranty that you have to pay extra for iz it?Hope it comes wit it.Iz 360 better than PS3?

If you buy a 360 now it should include an HDMI port @ no extra cost (it'll say it sumwhere in the box. I suggest you get the Premium edition cuz the core edition won't have HDMI till Sept. (that's if you care bout any of that shit)

I fuckin' love the 360, g. There's so much shit you can do besides play games - Download movies (rent), tv shows (own) and you can get a cheap 360 and upgrade it wif madd shit, bigger hardrive (more than PS3), wireless this wireless that.

Im gettin the HD DVD player soon (6 movies free!)

I personally wouldn't spend all that money on the PS3 unless you really intend to you it.

If I was you I'd put them side by side and compare them.

I will say this... the games on the 360 are bannanas. And I love choppin' up headz in Gears of War - that Xbox live shit iz addictive though so becareful.

DJMethods
08-28-2007, 04:22 PM
If you buy a 360 now it should include an HDMI port @ no extra cost (it'll say it sumwhere in the box. I suggest you get the Premium edition cuz the core edition won't have HDMI till Sept. (that's if you care bout any of that shit)

I fuckin' love the 360, g. There's so much shit you can do besides play games - Download movies (rent), tv shows (own) and you can get a cheap 360 and upgrade it wif madd shit, bigger hardrive (more than PS3), wireless this wireless that.

Im gettin the HD DVD player soon (6 movies free!)

I personally wouldn't spend all that money on the PS3 unless you really intend to you it.

If I was you I'd put them side by side and compare them.

I will say this... the games on the 360 are bannanas. And I love choppin' up headz in Gears of War - that Xbox live shit iz addictive though so becareful.

Yeah agree with most of that. Definately put them up against eachother and see what you like, coz it's a shitload of money either way.

Don't buy a PS3 outright, get yourself a deal if you're going to. Theres a shitload of them around with games, HDMI cables, Blu Ray DVDs, all kinds of shit. Check around before blowing a shitload on a shit deal, I only copped mine right away coz I got it for $600 with a game and HDMI cables (Cheaper then 360's here).

When lookin at PS3 though, you won't get 50 AAA games coz its a new system, 360's got killer games but it's been out longer. PS3 has MASSIVE titles coming, and has outsold the 360's for months straight now, so online aint lacking.

I wont bag the 360 coz its got cool games. Gears is dope, I just dont fuck with online on 360 coz it costs money. I fuckin love Crackdown as well.

Rame
08-28-2007, 04:43 PM
You better wait till they fought their price war, everything is getting cheaper right now.

BRONZBODY
08-28-2007, 09:11 PM
you dont need to purchase a warranty, they come with a 3 year.not exactally freddy

the 3 year is for the 3 red lights only if a nigga has like say please insert a xbox disc in console hat is not covered once the original warranty is up (1 year) u gotta fork up 100 bones pimpin!!!

so buy a service contract

and no i dont get no commission by offerin it its jus a smart thing to do!!!!

Rebel_INS
08-31-2007, 01:45 PM
Yea I got the red ring recently.... so im gonna call Xbox today and see whats up. Imma try to make sure everything is connected properly first because sometimes the red lights will come on if something isnt plugged in all the way. I hope I have a long warranty on mine since I got it the first day lol

SWAMP WATER
09-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Yea I got the red ring recently.... so im gonna call Xbox today and see whats up. Imma try to make sure everything is connected properly first because sometimes the red lights will come on if something isnt plugged in all the way. I hope I have a long warranty on mine since I got it the first day lol

Yea they say simple shit,like a wire not being pluged in all the way can cause that shit.I just got my 360 so Im officially on the next gen level.