Best post ever.

Jamal Noor
08-27-2007, 04:02 PM
looks set up

but never the less

a dope intro to bring the ruckus

L~>1<~NKS
08-27-2007, 04:06 PM
^^^ Nah trust me they would never do sum shit like that, I've seen WTC live 3 times and they always bring P.E.A.C.E.

They flip Bring Da Ruckus cut on cuz that fuckhead got out of line.

L~>1<~NKS
08-27-2007, 04:11 PM
This wus @ BB Kings - Street Life don't play:

X3xAm_kQ2KI

cap
08-27-2007, 04:18 PM
^^^ wow crazy shit haha,what was that?was that a fan that got on stage??

Pretty Toney
08-27-2007, 04:24 PM
APES!!! straight up- i pray to god that these animals never reach the heavens. word up

how dumb is one gettin mad like this from only a few hateful words. this is another episode that shows how unintelligent some of the wu dudes are. im so done with these

L~>1<~NKS
08-27-2007, 04:35 PM
^^^ FUCK outta here then cornball - what you in Wu website for? How you a Wu Fan if you don't understand where they come from?? You think these nuccaz play games???

Pick up the Wu Manual or sum shit Chauncy.

miha
08-27-2007, 04:45 PM
part II

c4onpqOqMJE

it seems like it was real...

Pretty Toney
08-27-2007, 04:54 PM
^^^ FUCK outta here then cornball - what you in Wu website for? How you a Wu Fan if you don't understand where they come from?? You think these nuccaz play games???

Pick up the Wu Manual or sum shit Chauncy.

i used to like the music and parts of the lyrics. not the guys or where they came from, cuz im not gay. im up here cuz im bored and this forum is source for funny and interesting stuff.

Paranoid
08-27-2007, 05:02 PM
i think its just a matter of disrespect...its understandable.
streetlife is one scary dude i might add

Buzk
08-27-2007, 05:12 PM
damn haha streetlife for president

EAGLE EYE
08-27-2007, 06:28 PM
it was one of those corpse kids who started screaming fuck wu tang

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
08-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Dope shit..

pep
08-27-2007, 07:40 PM
wtc 4ever...

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Were was Ghost???!! I wanna see Mr. Face in action, i heard he got heat.

Paranoid
08-27-2007, 10:01 PM
i think he said somethin about dirty too and thats extremely out of line that was probably what got them really pissed and i dont blame them that kid should get stomped.

11th Chamber
08-27-2007, 10:16 PM
KrUfMwCPxI0

lol

haha, Rae remind me of Cam'ron on that one.....FALL BACK!!! FALL BACK!!!

Streetlife aint to be fucked with

InvincibleArmor79
08-28-2007, 02:44 AM
props to street for standin up an bein a real mufucka..

"plo, slam cash like bam bam bigelow"

crass
08-28-2007, 04:46 AM
Yeah man. Streetlife was like, "Fuck you nigga. I've been on a couple wu-tang songs back in the day. I'm trying to eat off their plate, fuck you nigga. Buy my album nigga"

The Hound
08-28-2007, 05:04 AM
streetlife is wu tangs beatch doing their dirty work n shit like the friend u dont wanna know about but u keep him around cos u kno he will do shit to impress u and take the fall

NoSleep
08-28-2007, 06:14 AM
APES!!! straight up- i pray to god that these animals never reach the heavens. word up

how dumb is one gettin mad like this from only a few hateful words. this is another episode that shows how unintelligent some of the wu dudes are. im so done with these

These dudes got mad fame, mad fans out there that want to see wu perform, and then some dude comes with hate. I totally understand they're not used to that at a concert(no sarcarsm) i would be pissed too. And even more because the dude said something about ODB.

mashqauck
08-28-2007, 07:28 AM
it was one of those corpse kids who started screaming fuck wu tang

it was benno trying to promote. i heard from a good source/ not heat

Sean
08-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Hahaha those were funny as hell, Streetlife fucked them up on both videos lol.

08-28-2007, 01:06 PM
it was benno trying to promote. i heard from a good source/ not heat

promote what? you sayin shit was fake?

RagnaroK
08-28-2007, 01:26 PM
SEVERE PUNISHMENT!

i don't like abuse or get into a fight for absolutely no reason but i love wu tang cuz they never do those kind of things they just exercise extreme respect and they will show it to you through force if necessary

if that was only for saying fuck wu tang imagine what they would do to the stupid wu corp members if they ever saw them face to face

NOTE:you most be really stupid or retarded to say fuck wu tang on a concert in front of the entire clan and in front of the 1000 fans that were there
on the real he deserve that not because of the fuck wu tang but for being an idiot screaming it in front of everybody

SWAMP WATER
08-28-2007, 02:12 PM

Shut tha fuck up nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP WATER
08-28-2007, 02:14 PM
i used to like the music and parts of the lyrics. not the guys or where they came from, cuz im not gay. im up here cuz im bored and this forum is source for funny and interesting stuff.

You sound gay as hell.

L~>1<~NKS
08-28-2007, 02:31 PM

So you callin' me gay cuz I respeck what Wu's about and your cornball ass "likes" a couple of lyrics or "parts" of the music?

I'll jus let your sissy statement diss itself... nuff said.

Sum of yawl are cornballz fake fuckheadz till the day. I'll tell you what go up to a Wu General, member or associate and say fuck Wu Tang like you "say" it on a web forum behind a monitor and please have the person witchu (cuz I know you gon have sum back up - right? Pffff) film it so we can all see the outcome... Since you're G's and all... I wanna meet or greet the person to do that on this forum.

Oztradamus
08-28-2007, 02:32 PM
I was there @ that show in my hometown of Chicago... Nigga who screamed out Fuck Wu-Tang was wylin'... It was some drunk cat..

Sparrow Daene
08-28-2007, 02:44 PM
why don't all you internet shit-talkers calm down. you're not a part of any of kind of scene like the ones you saw in those videos. you might wish you were, but that shit doesn't happen in the part of delaware, or denmark that you're from, white man. so stop all the talk like that. and stop saying nigga - I mean stop typing it.. cause you'd never say it.. by the way it's not like they're 'defending' or 'representing' here when they all rush off the stage (at least three of them) to stop the shit out of ONE fan.. that shit was stupid, and it's okay to say that.. it doesn't make anyone GAY you fucking 12 year old.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-28-2007, 03:03 PM
why don't all you internet shit-talkers calm down. you're not a part of any of kind of scene like the ones you saw in those videos. you might wish you were, but that shit doesn't happen in the part of delaware, or denmark that you're from, white man. so stop all the talk like that. and stop saying nigga - I mean stop typing it.. cause you'd never say it.. by the way it's not like they're 'defending' or 'representing' here when they all rush off the stage (at least three of them) to stop the shit out of ONE fan.. that shit was stupid, and it's okay to say that.. it doesn't make anyone GAY you fucking 12 year old.

LMAO, Nicely said.

11th Chamber
08-28-2007, 03:13 PM

looks like you need a life

TSA
08-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Were was Ghost???!! I wanna see Mr. Face in action, i heard he got heat.

it aint where ya from dumb dumb it how ya gun

NIGHT MAYOR
08-28-2007, 04:02 PM

turn the other cheek on this shit, cause the tang aint known to do that shit, you disrespect someone you best get ready to be checked. you dont understand that you aint a real man. fullstop.
and using those names ? your likely to get knocked the fuck out one of these days :mmmyah::thumbup::t

p.s. streetlife should know better than to open with a right hook.

L~>1<~NKS
08-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Can sum1ne identify the cut slapped on the turn tables when the scuffle ended @ BBKINGS (last few seconds of the clip).

That shit sounds bannanas.

ColombianMami
08-28-2007, 06:00 PM
haha...

J.T.S.
08-31-2007, 03:11 PM
Streets a raw dude you can't blame him for his actions, there's no way to just dis O.D.B. like that!