PDA

View Full Version : from a playstation junkie...

InvincibleArmor79
08-28-2007, 04:15 AM
yeah, ima sony mufucka, been since i played final fantasy on ps1... been thru two ps2's... always will be a playstation head... never really caught on to xbox..

but i will say tiger woods 07 on xbox is sick.. i havent played 08 yet, but T-dubb is a ill ass game and makes me think about gettin a xbox jus for certain games.. ex: Gears of War- one of the illest games ive ever played, and on 2 player, its jus ridiculous.. almost like some call of duty shit, only you can co-op and stratigize thru it... i dunno, i just prefer ps over x... thas jus me.. but that t woods is realness, just shot a 57 under 72, a personal best for me on it.. whatever im ramblin an shit, been smokin a lil too much..

DJMethods
08-28-2007, 04:27 AM
Tiger Woods is on PS3..

Koolish
08-28-2007, 09:19 AM
right now the only reason i'm still interested in the ps3 is metal gear solid 4. it's my favorite video game franchise and i HAVE to play it, i mean, you find out as much as you can about the story up until this game with so many questions left unanswered, i need some closure.

final fantasy 13 might be fun, i'm not placing very high hopes in it just in case something about it is disappointing (ff12's story comes to mind).

devil may cry 4 should be sick. and hell, when they bust out a ps3 god of war things should get interesting.

but these bioshock commercials have been looking pretty sick... xbox 360 isn't a waste of money, well, unless within a few months it fucking dies on you.

Ya_Bane
08-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Tiger Woods is on PS3..

and every other console since N64

Ya_Bane
08-28-2007, 11:16 AM
i'm not placing very high hopes in it just in case something about it is disappointing (ff12's story comes to mind).

hush, just started that..

shaolinsword
08-28-2007, 01:39 PM
not gonna talk about FFXII

I used to love Sony but after they fucked about releasing the PS3 in the EU, I got a 360 and it's an excellent system. I'll be getting a PS3 when they drop the price though

L~>1<~NKS
08-28-2007, 03:14 PM
When you get X360 and cop Gears of War - I'll see you on the battle field. That shit has become addictive as you can tell.

Anyway the gamertag iz HOTT L1NKS and I'll be getting Lost Planet hella soon.

So look out nuccaz!

BTW way wif all this video game bullshit - let's not forget to make money.

Jet Set
09-04-2007, 06:29 AM
I just started playing Wipeout 3, or Wip3out. And got me a copy of Fear Effect, though I'm still looking for Silent Hill, "some RPG having a story with religion" & Fear Effect II

Dokuro
09-04-2007, 09:54 PM
we ff recorts another ant it just the beast game ever

Dokuro
09-04-2007, 10:29 PM
When you get X360 and cop Gears of War - I'll see you on the battle field. That shit has become addictive as you can tell.

Anyway the gamertag iz HOTT L1NKS and I'll be getting Lost Planet hella soon.

So look out nuccaz!

BTW way wif all this video game bullshit - let's not forget to make money.
i playd that on my homie "money" look for him hes loud and obonicis and every 3 seconds he'll say sucking me off its hard to avoid him

11th Chamber
09-04-2007, 10:45 PM
I have always been about playstation, but then I bought the greatness that is the XBOX 360. No plans on gettin a PS3

NIGHT MAYOR
09-05-2007, 02:54 AM
yeah just recently finished TW 07 - i use to play 05` on the black box so i was already good - hit me up if u want to hit 18 with i - GT = Fredy Mech

still havent done %100 achievement and 'collect the whole set' which is collecting all the trophy balls, i need: G.I.R. trophy ball, Eagle hunt & %100 trophy ball