PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck yo?

Big Risk
08-28-2007, 04:55 PM
Motha fuckas posting up bullshit ass beats for the hell of it now a days. And yall can talk ya bullshit back, I dont give a fuck, yall can say Im wack all fuckin day, wouldnt bother me a bit cause it aint fact, bottom line. But Im stating facts, your fucking beats suck and I dont understand how the fuck yall got so fuckin high on yaself lol. shits funny though. Word to the real producers on here, the ones without the fancy crews n shit. fuck what all ya bitches think, could give a fuck!

ERN-DAWGY
08-28-2007, 05:13 PM
lol

LORD ZERO
08-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Lol Wow

Big Risk
08-28-2007, 05:20 PM
funny how people post at shit like this but wont post when people postin up real shit that needs to be commented on.

Sleep Sinatra
08-28-2007, 05:56 PM
haha word on evrythang this man said....

Big Risk
08-28-2007, 07:41 PM
Man, I aint here to tell names, but I'm talkin these clicky homos that post shit and its pure garbage and them and their sorry ass beat making friends praise this shit like its some primo shit. And motha fuckin mcs on here bitin wu's style so fuckin hard and actin like Wu Style and raps talkin about shit like karate swords and metaphors that means absolutely nothing to them, sorry fuckin flows and sorry fuckin voices too. this board has gone to shit. fuck yall.

MauiLife
08-28-2007, 07:47 PM
yo son I know you wasnt poppin at me...I drop laser beams duke

lol

funny shit tho

Big Risk
08-28-2007, 07:50 PM
I aint even heard your shit and if you feelin guilty then its for you!

if it dont apply then just shut the fuck up "duke"

i could give a fuck about MauiLife. the fuck?

Big Risk
08-28-2007, 07:53 PM
I hope you aint serious about droppin laser beams cause you wacker than the people im talkin about. I just peeped your soundclick. Dont spread that page around, you might get your feelings hurt.

Certified beatz
08-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Sup Kid,

Venting works I guess but click shit not sure I have not been here that long to follow what you mean. Good luck if it makes you feel better I have some beats I letting go for the simple fact I have not been on the net posting beats in about a year..

Always say what you want I do ....

22 free beats
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41289

Big Risk
08-28-2007, 08:10 PM
You straight homie.

MauiLife
08-28-2007, 08:12 PM
LOL you listened to 3 mins of my shit and you say its wack. Im not saying Im the best but at least don't make youself look like an ass when you diss people and have nothing to back it up.

Sounds to me like you are bitter. where are your beats? where are your rhymes? I at least have three full length, well thought out albums and you have nothing, nada...zilch..

funny tho like I said

MauiLife
08-28-2007, 08:13 PM
yea i peeped your shit. not bad but you sound like you are a mad rapper...damm chill out DUKE

Big Risk
08-28-2007, 08:16 PM
LOL you listened to 3 mins of my shit and you say its wack. Im not saying Im the best but at least don't make youself look like an ass when you diss people and have nothing to back it up.

Sounds to me like you are bitter. where are your beats? where are your rhymes? I at least have three full length, well thought out albums and you have nothing, nada...zilch..

funny tho like I said

what exactly dont i have to back up? you aint been here long enough dumbass to know what the fuck im talkin about... Lol a bitter?!?! WTF?! well thought out albums!? LOL!!!

Big Risk
08-28-2007, 08:17 PM
And mad?! lol wtf, name the track im "mad" in. you mean mad ill??!

bloodyhookz
08-29-2007, 03:48 AM
Blamblam, Big Risk, Straight Up, Tell These Whack Mothafuckas The Real, These Mothafuckas Think They Got Skills But They Don't, Word Up, That's Why I'm Posting A Beat Challenge Out Here And I Don't Even Fuckin' Produce, Big Risk And Carnage Make Real Fuckin' Music, Egwest Ttt Make Real Fuckin' Music, Tragic Allies Makes Real Fuckin' Music, And A Very Few Others Out Here Make Real Fuckin' Music, But Alot Of You Don't!!!!

Bigups Sleep Sinatra And Eversick666 Too, They Make Real Fuckin' Music, Rest Of Y'all Fall The Fuck Back And I Mean It!!! Real Recognize Real!!!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-29-2007, 06:03 AM
Blamblam, Big Risk, Straight Up, Tell These Whack Mothafuckas The Real, These Mothafuckas Think They Got Skills But They Don't, Word Up, That's Why I'm Posting A Beat Challenge Out Here And I Don't Even Fuckin' Produce, Big Risk And Carnage Make Real Fuckin' Music, Egwest Ttt Make Real Fuckin' Music, Tragic Allies Makes Real Fuckin' Music, And A Very Few Others Out Here Make Real Fuckin' Music, But Alot Of You Don't!!!!

Bigups Sleep Sinatra And Eversick666 Too, They Make Real Fuckin' Music, Rest Of Y'all Fall The Fuck Back And I Mean It!!! Real Recognize Real!!!

See Now This is Becoming Bias Thread On Sides I Know We All Dont Relate To Each Other But Claimin The Some Of Us Dont Spit Real Music And Tellin Us To fall Back Aint Cool Son We Just ....Word Up Some Of Us Bring A Diffrent Sound To Hip Hop And I Know For A Fact I Got A Message Alot Cats Wanna Hear Too ........You Have One Message I Bring A Whole Nother Message Know What Im Sayin ....

The Prime Sithesizah
08-29-2007, 07:51 AM
It really doesn't make sense to even speak on it anymore.. most of them, when they're given a sample.. they flip it the same way RZA would.. they find tracks that probably RZA would use... it's just sad. Honestly.. the only producers I'm feeling all-around.. with a different approach and method behind their shit would be Cabalistic, Famicom, and GrandMassive. Why? because they know how to break down the samples and find something outside of the ordinary... every beat that they've dropped has been marvelous, period. From the drums to the melodies, their just weird. Other than myself and those three, it's not too many producers on here that REEEAAALLLYYY have caught my attention.. truthfully.. but that's my opinion... word of advice to the rest, SWITCH YOUR SAMPLE CHOICE AND FIND A TECHNIQUE FOR SELF...

ERN-DAWGY
08-29-2007, 09:16 AM
lol i knew this thread was comin a long time before you made it haha, man i'm high as fuck..n on some other shit I kno some of my beats are wack but i got some fire too, n if not my next man got some fire too, n if not hes next man got some fire..haha jokes

PEACE

pro.Graveface
08-29-2007, 10:22 AM
I agree a lil gotta I gotta post some new jointz classical sjitz yo

Complex
08-29-2007, 11:01 AM
Real recognize real but comin on a forum hatin on such a broad amount of cats is a bad look yo... My threadz get slept on just like everyone else but yo come on with that pms holier than thou bs... I think very FEW people on here have any right tryna school catz on how to make music..... word the fuck up.....

some advice..... instead of catching feelingz on internet forums, worry about yo real life music.... Therez alot of talent here, but honestly I keep my best shit in the REAL WORLD cause thats what matters to me... I aint usin this forum to get signed, just to get feedback & peep other artist work, build with the occasional mc ect.....

peace to the real headz in here... fuck yall arrogant mfs.....

Erap
08-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Real recognize real but comin on a forum hatin on such a broad amount of cats is a bad look yo... My threadz get slept on just like everyone else but yo come on with that pms holier than thou bs... I think very FEW people on here have any right tryna school catz on how to make music..... word the fuck up.....

some advice..... instead of catching feelingz on internet forums, worry about yo real life music.... Therez alot of talent here, but honestly I keep my best shit in the REAL WORLD cause thats what matters to me... I aint usin this forum to get signed, just to get feedback & peep other artist work, build with the occasional mc ect.....

peace to the real headz in here... fuck yall arrogant mfs.....

word up bro....

LORD_BEATJITZU
08-29-2007, 08:33 PM
nothin new under the sun!

WuGambino
08-29-2007, 08:45 PM
lol

Ozmosis
08-29-2007, 08:55 PM
lol nice thread

Pretty Toney
08-29-2007, 09:46 PM
all the good ones can be found on the zoo babees albums ;-) how bout the best 10 of ya form a click like "the wu corp clan" or "wu corp inc" or better.. "the pretty toney extravaganza" hahaha for real.. as smooth you came on your last track risk, the harder u come up with this thread here... haha got to let the spoiled energy out huh
but u are right! ern dawgy should focus on rhymin not the beat makin lol

Big Risk
08-30-2007, 02:38 AM
aint no one catching feelings. yall catching feelings on the real lol. Im just stating shit.

The Prime Sithesizah
08-30-2007, 09:38 AM
yoo.. Risk, check your box.. I sent a pack of beats and I've got like 8 more to do for the album...

pro.Graveface
08-30-2007, 11:47 AM
peace hahaha lol

pro.Graveface
08-30-2007, 11:56 AM
yall do know that sword swingin is lyrical for sharp n intellegent words wutang gave that secret away long time sjit I rep for over ten years now I use tecniekz G that they came with so I dont gv a fuck do thing the way I swing in my own world I rep this kuz I grew up wit it I could rap dutch but no1'would understand yo ayaay 1 for real hip hop headz