PDA

View Full Version : new project - mcīs spit on

Pretty Toney
08-30-2007, 02:35 PM
the poject has been canceled

Sleep Sinatra
08-30-2007, 07:38 PM
aggh i cant get no love yo??? check the credentials man plz....

Pretty Toney
08-31-2007, 12:40 AM
no more

Hellspawn
08-31-2007, 06:20 AM
i wanna produce some tracks wit ya. only supreme quality ! thatīs why i reduced the wanted list to a few.. cuz these mcīs have both, lyrical and flowin ability & good sound quality when they record. i donīt know who will or wants to spit on which beat, thatīs your thang to cleear that up.

iīm asking for the below mcīs to spit on the beats i got from soundclick (free beats)
we can also take beats from wu corp members if you have any dope suggestions tell me!
but in the first, i think itīs the best when we take third party beats so there wonīt be any stressin about this. this is a fun project but if itīs really cool itīs nothing for me to buy the rights for the beats from the soundclick artist and itīs probably becomin a whole album. donīt know how u like the idea. just seein a lot of dope beats rotten on soundclick and dope mcīs kinda rotten up in here.. so what yaīll think

hereīs "wanted list"
ak spray
big risk
ern dawgy
100 proof
maximus
siris
mouse

why would these MC's work with you? what can you bring to the table? you're a whack producer, a bad mixer and a track stealer!! WTF?!

The Prime Sithesizah
08-31-2007, 08:29 AM
why would these MC's work with you? what can you bring to the table? you're a whack producer, a bad mixer and a track stealer!! WTF?!

ROTFL... that's deep

Pretty Toney
08-31-2007, 11:54 AM
i have non more to say

Pretty Toney
08-31-2007, 12:05 PM
g o way