PDA

View Full Version : lil scrappy gets sonned by a cop

Sicka than aidZ
07-30-2005, 12:01 PM
http://www.ozonemag.com/video/LilSc...rlandoFL-Hi.wmv (http://www.ozonemag.com/video/LilSc...rlandoFL-Hi.wmv)

hope it's not dead......its dead

TUCO
07-30-2005, 12:02 PM
dead

peace

Sicka than aidZ
07-30-2005, 12:10 PM
http://www.ozonemag.com/video/LilSc...rlandoFL-Hi.wmv (http://www.ozonemag.com/video/LilScrappy-OrlandoFL-Hi.wmv) FIXED

downloading now!

CrunchyBlack
07-30-2005, 11:29 PM
...not fixed. blah!

Sicka than aidZ
07-30-2005, 11:34 PM
fuckit, go to ozone.com if u want it

Unforgiven
07-30-2005, 11:37 PM
http://www.pikahsso.com/pn/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=9899

go there then click the link to the video....

Unforgiven
07-30-2005, 11:41 PM
the cop full force pushes him off the stage onto the floor, no crowd to catch him....

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-30-2005, 11:55 PM
Shit Wuz Funny How Smilez And Southstar. Clowning And Shit. // Also Yea. Damn Wut If . Fucken Lil Scrappy . Would Of Ate Shit. / Serious Business. /

Peace >!!

younguru
07-31-2005, 12:05 AM
I heard about this. This was last year when "No Problems" was out. That Cop was supposed to be one of Smilez & Southstar brothers.

CrunchyBlack
07-31-2005, 12:57 PM
i'm not current on the "slang"...but i'm assuming that "sonned" is a bad thing? scrappy got pushed off the stage by a cop. big whoop. lol....

faderlaceratah
07-31-2005, 03:38 PM
lil scrappy's a bitch.. he was so close to crying there, haha

SurreaL
07-31-2005, 03:44 PM
I remember seeing that vid, " big ass lawsuite " lol

CrunchyBlack
07-31-2005, 07:10 PM
I remember seeing that vid, " big ass lawsuite " lol yeah it sounds corny, but look at the big picture. in today's world, a fatass woman can sue mcdonalds because their food "made her fat". scrappy could probably very easily sue the police officer.

...i mean cmon now, a cop pushed scrappy off the stage at his own show for what looked like no reason. i guess he was getting "too crunk" at his own fucking show by going into the crowd. big whoop, doesn't warrent a giant ass police officer to basically throw the main performer off the stage.

personally, if i was a cop....i'd be more concerned with what's going on in the crowd rather than how hyped up a performer was for his own show. maybe that's just me though...lol

God'sSon2517
08-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Doesn't Lil' Scrappy get his ass kicked alot? I seem to remember hearing a bunch of stories about him getting beat down.

CrunchyBlack
08-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Doesn't Lil' Scrappy get his ass kicked alot? I seem to remember hearing a bunch of stories about him getting beat down.
i doubt it. why? because lil scrappy is a "headbussa". lol

God'sSon2517
08-01-2005, 03:12 AM
I don't know, I just remember hearing random stories of him getting his ass stomped a buncha times. I think from the niketalk board. I remember one specific story of a fan throwing a shoe at him while he was on stage and he lost his footing and fell and had a really confused look on his face.

CrunchyBlack
08-01-2005, 10:01 AM
I don't know, I just remember hearing random stories of him getting his ass stomped a buncha times. I think from the niketalk board. I remember one specific story of a fan throwing a shoe at him while he was on stage and he lost his footing and fell and had a really confused look on his face.
getting hit by a fan's shoe that was thrown and then losing your footing is a little different then "getting his ass stomped". lol...

Mixtape Mutt
08-01-2005, 11:41 PM
i'm not current on the "slang"...but i'm assuming that "sonned" is a bad thing? scrappy got pushed off the stage by a cop. big whoop. lol....

Haha, yeah. Being sonned is like, someone putting ya bitch ass in place.

Lil Scrappy is a fucking bitch ass pussy. He's a herb just like all these other faggot commercial emcees. Nigga trying to joke on that cop....Nigga who you to tell jokes, that big ass C-Cipher Punk just snuffed you off the fucking stage! Saying he pulled out a gun on him...nigga why you gonna tell stories now. You ain't call that nigga a bitch.

Listen to the begining of the video. He's talking about O-Zone is the only one who got video of his fight....nigga that wasn't no fucking fight. You got fucking slammed by some nigga and you were gonna fucking cry. All these little bitch emcees always gotta tell stories and shit. Fucking pussy. I hope Lil Scrappy gets sonned again next time, and this time he breaks his toe and CRIES like the little bitch he is. Nigga can't even speak correctly, that ain't even a southern accent, that shit is just straight herb gibberish.

Qwiffersniffer
08-01-2005, 11:55 PM
"sonned", Officially the homosexualest slang ever. He got OWNED! You fucking pip-squeek. - Q.

Mixtape Mutt
08-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Owned...you're on some gay computer nerd slang. That shit is gay. Sonned is the word. Everyone ignore his comment. Just say sonned, not owned.

R3beLuTionAry
08-02-2005, 12:26 AM
getting hit by a fan's shoe that was thrown and then losing your footing is a little different then "getting his ass stomped". lol...

LMFAOOOO!!

SHRAP
08-02-2005, 12:44 AM
lil scrappy's a bitch.. he was so close to crying there, haha
dont know what u on about man he looked like he was laughin about it, like he was gonna sue that fat fuck. fuckin PIG hatin on him

Sicka than aidZ
08-02-2005, 12:50 AM
Owned...you're on some gay computer nerd slang. That shit is gay. Sonned is the word. Everyone ignore his comment. Just say sonned, not owned.
your crazy man, i see what u mean tho.peace

Mixtape Mutt
08-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Q deleted the post where he was saying "sonned" is gay slang. He wants us to say "owned" so I was like, fuck that.

Sicka than aidZ
08-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Q is crazy.....i cant explain it...hes' crazy as hell, peace

God'sSon2517
08-02-2005, 02:38 AM
I was just tellin' the story of him gettin' hit with the shoe because that's one that I remember the details of specifically. That's not what I heard about him getting stomped... Somebody's gotta know more about it