PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Prime 3

Icurus
09-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Im stuck, anybody has the game, help me out.

Masta Chilla
09-08-2007, 01:06 PM
fuck i have no money but i want this game!!! and i dont own a wii!!!
so i have to buy fucking both the console and the game!!! shit!!!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Just Got The Game ....Contro Scheme Is Out Of This World And Grafix Are On Par Wit The 360 ...No Exxageration Never Gonna Wanna Use An Analog Again For Shooters....Sucks Cuz Im Really Lookin Foward To Halo 3 And COD4 ...But Primitive Controls Are Gonna Hinder My Feelings About Those Games

Icurus
09-11-2007, 03:00 AM
You know, I have been playing the epsilon beta of Halo 3, I get the game next friday. However, I just finished Metroid Prime 3, and I love playing fps like that. I mean, I loved it more than Halo and I might actually say that its better than Halo 3. Multiplayer always rules all, but for the single-player experience in Metroid Prime 3, it was amazing. Dare I might say it, it was the best fps single-player game I have ever played. I know for me it will be better than Halo 3. Well, if you have a wii, you should try this game, simply brilliant and well made. I cant wait to play it again.

WU-KILLAH
09-11-2007, 03:13 AM
You know whith metroid it's always the same shit for me : an hostile planet with no human, shit's gonna be boring. And for some reason metroids are always classic games.

DJMethods
09-11-2007, 04:43 AM
Halo's the most over hyped game theres ever been, it's really not good at all. I bought an XBox to play those fucking games last generation, I was pissed.

"Black" was 1000000000000 times better then Halo.

11th Chamber
09-11-2007, 04:58 AM
I think ya getting a lil ahead of yourself. Halo 3 online is gonna be insane

Icurus
09-11-2007, 03:07 PM
You know whith metroid it's always the same shit for me : an hostile planet with no human, shit's gonna be boring. And for some reason metroids are always classic games.

There are humans in metroid prime 3. Its different from the first two.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Halo's the most over hyped game theres ever been, it's really not good at all. I bought an XBox to play those fucking games last generation, I was pissed.

"Black" was 1000000000000 times better then Halo.

^hahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha

...........thats funny ............ hahahah black hahahahahahahahahaha

NIGHT MAYOR
09-11-2007, 05:11 PM
its not over hyped its a good game - the world doesnt revolve around you just because you dont like it dont mean its no good. thousands of people still play halo 2 online EVERYNIGHT. what are they brainwashed into playing it? no they like it enough to play it (gets all rilled up)

Classic
09-12-2007, 02:09 AM
the backtrackin' borefest series of metroid prime?
laughable, it's been the same shitt the pass two games.
samus crash lands on a planet, her suit get scattered for some lame ass reason.
and you gotta trek five miles of tunnels to get a key to open a door another ten miles away, the leads you to another key that you have to go back to unlock a door in the first place you were.
it bored the hell outta me.
halo > metroid prime, ezzz