PDA

View Full Version : tekunique's talent ( Official thread )

tekunique
07-27-2005, 09:04 PM
i dont play hate mothafucka i just hate all yall niggaz lost in wonderland like alice and cant escape..this life aint a game theres no one else to blame its a shame the main thing niggaz want is fame fuck physical appearance i exist thru my name critically acclaimed expand universally from the city is rott got me gridlock'd like tupac its mad hot in the streets cant do shit theres just more cops harrassin innocent citizens cuz they got glocks so get ya props and live off experience like the lox if you dont respect that black we can add conflict to the plot while we all meltin in this fuckin pot boilin to the top.

tekunique
07-30-2005, 12:34 PM
the darkest hours of the last days if crime pays wheres all the mob bosses now with their ways..
either deceased or incarcerated families mourn too late for peace they done faded..
think of all the niggaz you hated was the reasons really stronger than your hatred ?
or was it the other way around evil temptations constantly surround clog up your thought process
shows no progress like lengends of the monsters they claim to exist in lochness
rise up from the shadows of your own regrets and darkness
escape, let go of the devils with human features that seduce and appear harmless..
time to climb up the bottomless well that lead straight to hell
vicious cycles and endless trails only lead your soul to sell..
whats a souless body floating the earth whats it all worth ?
you find out at your demise notice when the dove cries but whos lookin in my eyes tellin lies..

tekunique
08-01-2005, 09:32 AM
no feedback at all ? its all good, im a n00b on here i'll deal with it...

GuardianOne
08-01-2005, 10:06 AM
It was quite a raw verse. Nice verse , also like the way you placed this one. A lot of thought raising content. Like to see more of your posts.

Peace
PS: Keep posting. Sometimes people get busy with other things so they only get time to post. But we'll still give you feed back in time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tekunique
08-01-2005, 10:25 AM
It was quite a raw verse. Nice verse , also like the way you placed this one. A lot of thought raising content. Like to see more of your posts.

Peace
PS: Keep posting. Sometimes people get busy with other things so they only get time to post. But we'll still give you feed back in time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey thanx for the feedback, appreciate that... just wanted a fellow wu head to analyze the lyrics a bit nah mean... ive been a wu fan since 94, but havent discovered this site til like last year right before the server crashed... i'll post more stuff as i think em, thanx again now let me peep your joint..

Ebo
08-01-2005, 10:28 AM
yeah, it's a tight verse.

martyr
08-01-2005, 12:43 PM
...space it out in bar form... more people will read it, including myself... make it rhyme a little better too, but that should come with the bar format... welcome to the site....

tekunique
08-01-2005, 12:54 PM
...space it out in bar form... more people will read it, including myself... make it rhyme a little better too, but that should come with the bar format... welcome to the site.... i hear what ya sayin' but my style is sorta continuous flow thats why i typed it the way i did.. lots of last words of the sentence becomes or relevant to the next sentence.. good lookin on the input tho, n thanx im lovin the site. ive been sleepin too long.

tekunique
08-01-2005, 03:54 PM
niggaz is fake like animation dont have the concentration got my skills mastered thru my imagination across the nation aint no false representation my destination to get that cream without hesitation no relations to them wannabe thugs who swear they keep it real yo its a simple calculation..these fucked up situations everyday we facin we all in it for one thing its the paper that we chasin but yall snitches tattle, and niggas rattle like snakes see the lies right thru ya eyes them mothafuckin fakes in this industry tryin to be what they cant be cuz you see h.a.t.e's caused by jealousy niggas envy..if you want it come and test me my rhymes logically elevate constantly for this pure hip hop check one two and you dont stop build my skill nigga cant wait til the day my shit drop..out to get the fortune cuz i got this operation locked, choke from the smoke from the ses from the weed spot if you tried yall niggas couldnt touch me cuz im too hot violate and cross that thin line get shot like tupac...

Father N Dangerous
08-01-2005, 08:25 PM
the beggenin was too easy of vocab, if u gonna rhyme something that ends with "ation" try to rhyme it with sumthing that doesnt end with "ation" other then that, it was good. u got potential, and i know if you work at it, u'll be fire.

Pe@ce

tekunique
08-02-2005, 09:15 AM
youre weak son, cant you understand it ? you got a fuckin see through mask on and you call yourself a bandit.. you aint robbin shit let alone break a entry yous an embarrassment of the century mentally you aint got shit on me or the next man might as well pull a 'stan' cuz your fuckin hopeless either im serious or just jokeless mr. bland ideas and metaphors shallow like the water to your ankles..shackle them shits up push you off balance, let you get manhandled by a fuckin midgit..even the nastiest skank ho throw away ya digits you aint legit so might as well just quit, i offered you a hit but you missed it bitch..lose ya turn come back around aint nuttin to burn but ya desire to fit in thats if you first figure out how the fuck youre gonna get in...nigga.

GuardianOne
08-03-2005, 12:53 AM
It seemed as though you where busting. Nice verse anyway.

Peace
PS: Keep posting

tekunique
08-03-2005, 08:48 AM
yeah i was feelin a lil hostile the other day.. thanx for the feedback G, i'll leave a FB on one of your pieces too but your shit is pretty deep i need to take time and observe before i express my thoughts on it. peace.

tekunique
08-03-2005, 03:55 PM
tek move with perfection in every direction life's a test within yourself passin thru different lessons learned.. blackout the regrets while the dutchmasters burn, slowly, mental, blends with the melody causin tragedy like khadafi its the special t. the e. the k. illa, killa eyez in disguise the cap pilla stuy, B.S.N.R. kill 360 degrees we visualize my enterprise rise while the devil dies.. like god cipha divine i stays high & wise killin all enemies that tries to snatch my prize invest cream fulfill dreams til demise...

Undead Ninja
08-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Very nice, except for the devil part coulda used a better word, but other than that great!

GuardianOne
08-04-2005, 09:04 AM
The lyrics seem to be very centred on wu-tang, "the god cipha divine" it sounds like i have heard that before, but all in all it was more like a verse that you were busting on.

Peace

tekunique
08-04-2005, 09:35 AM
The lyrics seem to be very centred on wu-tang, "the god cipha divine" it sounds like i have heard that before, but all in all it was more like a verse that you were busting on.

Peace word up.. theres no doubt in my mind that my style is influenced by the wu. GZA being my fav. MC of all time. but the reference to God Cypher Divine [G.O.D.] was just in relevance to what i was tryin to say, like the GOD, i stays high and wise.. i'll break it down a bit more.. BSNR is a crew of me & 3 other cats.. we were all friens since we was like 14... i explain the members in this rhyme.. tek being me, killa eyez, stuy, and kilO [kill 360 deg.] as always, thanx for the input G. musch respect.

tekunique
08-09-2005, 11:02 AM
anyone ? heh

tekunique
08-13-2005, 01:47 AM
tryin to maintain sanity in this so called life livin trife most examples dull like the other side of the knife life lessons learned each day hardcore like k-slay whats pray without faith love without hate sheep niggaz bite without bait never too late to relate one common belief if you dont create yous a thief gettin robbed like indian chief caused by whiteman's greed everybody bleed red might as well be dead if you dont live to the fullest take advantage of each breath shit is precious devils is devious and trecherous like the three you wont see me fallin to my knees calm and cool like the breeze leavin niggaz numbed out like coke freeze while i smoke treez darts hit the bullzeye i slit resemble like wu-tang gravel pit sample from queenz to the shaolin temple monks display mental AK spray in every angle stray bullets hollow unable to follow nor trace the message was laced with invisble invincibility one must catch to obtain eternal immortality...

u-turn
08-13-2005, 01:49 AM
nice verse, keep it up

look at my shit, and respond your opinion

tekunique
08-13-2005, 01:52 AM
nice verse, keep it up

look at my shit, and respond your opinion good looks, checkin now..

Father N Dangerous
08-13-2005, 01:55 AM
bite without bait never too late to relate one common belief if you dont create yous a thief gettin robbed like indian chief ...

that was my fav. line! tight shit man, spoken truthfully and precise, stay up

tekunique
08-13-2005, 07:43 PM
thanx for the feedback ppls..

tekunique
08-15-2005, 09:08 AM
i came home after a night out on fri. kinda drunk.. and just wrote this up.. checked the following day and noticed couple of words that wasnt supposed to be there/didnt fit..lol i think it was aight tho, for a piece crafted in couple minutes and drunk as hell.. heh

profound tec
08-15-2005, 02:54 PM
i execute wit no pursuit,leave fagot mc's trapped in fear like sperms in a condom,even if given a decade to study a dictionary u'll never beat my vocabulary,i cause commotion putting mc's to slow motion.

profound tec
08-15-2005, 03:01 PM
yo tekunique, its profound tec representing african jungle,how bout online cypher

tekunique
08-15-2005, 03:07 PM
yo tekunique, its profound tec representing african jungle,how bout online cypher sup.. theres a one liner thread on this section on top.. if you wanna battle, call me out on the battle field, welcome to wu corp. peace.

J.T.S.
08-15-2005, 04:35 PM
Niceness!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-15-2005, 09:42 PM
whats pray without faith love without hate sheep niggaz bite without bait never too late to relate one common belief if you dont create yous a thief gettin robbed like indian chief

I like this flow here

tekunique
08-16-2005, 11:18 AM
whats pray without faith love without hate sheep niggaz bite without bait never too late to relate one common belief if you dont create yous a thief gettin robbed like indian chief

I like this flow here appreciate that, thanx for lookin. peace.

tekunique
03-05-2006, 12:03 PM
What the FUCK you talkin' bout ? Ya'll niggaz mumblin with dicks in ya mouf.. half ass famous rappers now think they actors, fuck state property, nigga yous a property of the industry.. gettin used and abused cheatin yourself constantly losin' your values, the principles in life blinded by greed.. I'd rather make it on my own self than dick suck your way up, easy routes chosen never gaurantee you'll even stay up. Cuz you lack discipline, once shit go wrong start trippin' the fuck out like mescaline-hallucinate, dellusional mindstate subconsciously unwind hate blind faith, mislead, crazy naive would you be 100% proud of the accomplishments you achieve ? Self exploring is a neverending journey, FUCK ya'll i don't think you even heard me found the treasure but stuck forever like One Eye'd Willie from Goonies.. Lived my life with no regrets no one ever schooled me occasionally, hit the pure white smoke woolies while hoes blew me.. Take control, my heart shines like gold, you fold your soul is sold make impact on the globe break, spread and roll never fade like war stories the great soldiers told...

GuardianOne
05-04-2006, 02:25 AM
Haven't seen you post recently here. Keep posting.

Peace
PS: Keep up the good work.