PDA

View Full Version : This flow is for the ones who dont believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Risk
09-06-2007, 01:52 AM
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5747118&q=hi

if yall need the lyrics holla at me!!

Also Im becoming a ghost writer, this track inspired me to do so. 6000 dollars for a track similar to this is starting rate.

Anyways, peace out homies!!!

FEEDBACK PLEASE!!

Big Risk
09-06-2007, 01:53 AM
These are the lyrics

Nah sayin i be, i be tryin to tell muh fuckas stop talkin that bullshit, you nah sayin? So I be singin on cats lately, nah sayin? We be doin That real shit nah sayin? puffin on joints while nah sayin talkin about science and shit nah sayin? Sword swingers nah sayin? Gym shorts up in the locker room, the fuck you know about that? you know what im sayin. Yo, Drinking sobe on the riverside, the fuck you know about that green lizard son? nah sayin. Playin beach frisbee, nah sayin. With all my cat, all my boys nah sayin? No suntan lotion on cause we some Gs, you nah sayin. Nah sayin, whatever you even say to us son, nah sayin, wont even harms us son, nah sayin, never son, never, fucking piece of shit. Try something motha fucka. We making you sound like a fuckin little bitch, nah sayin, cause thats what we doin to motha fuckas, nah sayin? dont test us. we shittin on muh fuckas, pissin on mutha fuckas, jizzin on bitches, y'nah sayin? Pissin on shins, chins, whatever nah sayin? Then we dip y'nah sayin?

mashqauck
09-06-2007, 01:56 AM
This is the type of song that got me sayin "FUCK JOHN LEGEND" or anyone who trys to excell in this type of genre. this shit Is outstanding and could sell triple platinum if it was a full length album.. no doubt

MauiLife
09-06-2007, 09:16 PM
i guess im feelin this.....I dont know what to say..good shit

LORD ZERO
09-06-2007, 09:22 PM
lol how many times u gonna say "nah sayin"

Big Risk
09-07-2007, 03:32 AM
real shit nah sayin.

LORD ZERO
09-07-2007, 03:39 AM
Lol

Big Risk
09-07-2007, 03:41 AM
the fuck you laughing at? This shit is gold!!

The Prime Sithesizah
09-07-2007, 10:02 AM
yo. Risk..check ur inbox.. i sent a package of beats..

HarlemDiplomat
09-14-2007, 04:53 AM
LMAO!!!! Yo, wtf is this????

LMAO!!! Damn, this'll be a good album interlude!!! LOL!!!

White_Mouse
09-14-2007, 10:33 AM
this reminds me ALOT of the "illmatic" intro...also...WHAT THE FUCK MAN I SENT YOU A PM A WEEK AGO AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN BACK TO ME!!!! lol
just playing...but for real though if you want to do the track please get back to me so we can start "jackin' for beats" lol