PDA

View Full Version : apec security prank

NIGHT MAYOR
09-07-2007, 02:14 AM
wo2aUUFGDIg
aca
JR7I_XIZuck
some of the show, could'nt find the stunt.
y2mthD0FVgY
attacking kevin rudd our next prime minister
GUSTTv1Z6nw

The Hound
09-07-2007, 03:04 AM
HAHA chaser owns this shit. LOL @ chas dressed as bin laden. i heard morris iemma say some shit like "theyre lucky they didnt get snipered" well wouldnt iemma be fucked if they did

i wonder what happens to chas considering he just recently went to court over the selling weapons at bulldogs games haha funny shit

NIGHT MAYOR
09-10-2007, 03:31 AM
thats bullshit - those snipers are for show, they need clearance b4 they can shoot anyone.

hahaha yeah they are having a good go aye. funny thing is they'd have good abc lawyers.

The Hound
09-10-2007, 03:40 AM
the sad thing about the chaser stunt is they showed just how piss poor our security is. seriously, a motorcade with 2 guys running beside a car with badges saying WE ARE NOT REAL DELEGATES and THIS IS ALL FAKE and they get through TWO security check points?? fucking ridiculous. this will get laughed out of court.

chaser boys 5
government 0

the day before pretending to be police stopping and searching people around macquarie street lol shit was funny as.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-10-2007, 03:49 AM
yeah pretty funny stuff, of course there been a huge over reaction from the police to divert attention away from the fact that the $170 million security measures are inept.

i mean, they had two hire cars, flying the canadian flag, and breached security with these passes:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/09/07/chaser_fakepasses_wideweb__470x366,0.jpg

i think its pretty good that we still have comedians with the balls to do shit like this, i cant think of people in other countries who consistently do the same things.

The Hound
09-10-2007, 03:57 AM
then did you see on the news the coppers threw that female photographer all over the shop smashing her camera n shit. and i swore i could see a wet path on her crotch. then they man handle the dude going to yum cha with his 11 yr old son and trying to say he assaulted police n shit. fucking ridiculous. you only have to look back at the redfern, macquarie fields, cronulla riots and the revenge attacks to see how useless our police are but they are quite handy and detaining female photographers. i really feel safe knowing that

Longbongcilvaringz
09-10-2007, 05:23 AM
yeah, that thing with the photographer looked pretty harsh and unecessary. and the whole security fence around entire parts of the city pretty much shows to me that the leaders we have arent supported by the people... if their so afraid that they need to completely seperate themselves from everyone else.

australia just tries to hard to punch above its weight, thinking that it is some world middle power or some shit.

when the rest of the world doesnt even take us seriously at all.

The Hound
09-10-2007, 05:44 AM
i got to admit i didn't even see the fence. i heard on the talkback radio people who took photos of it had to delete all their photos from their cameras and shit. wtf is up with that? here we have a fence in the middle of the city and you can't take a photo of it? LOL yeah because nobody can see the damn thing without it.

and ofcourse the telecrap (donno if u get it in perth) ran a headline story comapring APEC to the flawless event that was the sydney olympics in 2000. honestly, they monuementaly fucked up on all accounts on APEC and even BEFORE APEC started and yet the only problem with sydney olympics was that the milennium trains weren't ready in time. the media in this country is fucking as useless as the polies

Longbongcilvaringz
09-10-2007, 06:26 AM
yeah the media is a joke. if you want actual news the only thing worth watching is abc and sbs, but there is sensationalisation on all channels.

anyway, i hope the chaser guys dont get locked up ( seems very unlikely to me).

but what they've been charged with carries a minimum 6 month sentence ive heard, though i cant see that they'll be found guilty of anything, and if they are id say it will just be some sort of fine.

i wonder if the footage will be on the show this week?

The Hound
09-10-2007, 06:29 AM
nah i don't think they can show the footage until the case is over. i'm pretty sure that happened with the bulldogs situation. i fuckin hope it is though. infact you just reminded me that some of the footage is available on their myspace apparently i heard it this morning before goin to work but completely forgot until now

Longbongcilvaringz
09-10-2007, 08:23 AM
yeah thats probably true, i remember them showing the bulldogs footage, but yeah it must have been after the case was over.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-10-2007, 05:02 PM
they wont show the footage till the case is herd in court - and as for us not being a world power, we sit above canada and new zealand, thats all that matters :)

The Hound
09-12-2007, 02:12 AM
fantastic news i read in the telecrap today that the chaser are playing the full incident tonight and are expecting their highest ever ratings which should be a whopper. i'm pretty sure one of their earlier episodes this year topped 1 million viewers in sydney

NIGHT MAYOR
09-12-2007, 02:35 AM
i should be tunning in.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-12-2007, 02:36 AM
oh yeah tone-e ya footy sig is "no longer available"

The Hound
09-12-2007, 03:44 AM
cocksucking NRL bastards taking down all the NRL related vidoes!!!

The Hound
09-12-2007, 07:28 AM
haha that was one of the better chaser episodes this year.

DJMethods
09-12-2007, 11:13 AM
That was gold...

They didnt breach any security, they just got told to go through haha.