PDA

View Full Version : Civilizations aka the best fucking game ever

TSA
09-07-2007, 01:20 PM
hey uuhhhh...

any of you guys know how i can get a hack of Civilizations IV....that'd be sweet.

btw how many of you guys have play Civilizations? and is there and online mode for Civ 3?

TSA
09-14-2007, 02:08 AM
fuck ya'll niggas then!

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-14-2007, 02:33 AM
lol i would like to know also, I'm not big on computer games but it sure as hell looks tight, is it as good as they say?!?! lol

WU-KILLAH
09-14-2007, 07:05 AM
I agree, this game is a fuckin classic, I started with the 2, then bought alpha centauri then Civ 3, there is a way to play the 3 online but it just suck, it's so slow it's unplayable. I can't play the 4 cause I ain't got a powerfull computer, but I saw enough to be able to say this one is also a classic.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Post some screen shots I have no idea what the fuck TSA is talking about.

SKANK HILL
09-14-2007, 06:28 PM
for real ben you never herd of it? i play civ 4 but i can't post a screenshot now coz i'm at work but damn civilization is fucking dope!! you start off like 4000 BC and you gotta build up an empire and shit going through the times, building monuments, armies, navies all that jazz. you can invade countries and shit and when you start hitting the 1900s you get the military we have today with nuclear bombs and shit. in my last game i got about 50 turns in it and i extended the german empire by taking over the chinese empire and the persian one. mad fucking fun i love it

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-14-2007, 06:30 PM
DAMN^ Sounds like a BUSH W Approved game LOL

WU-KILLAH
09-15-2007, 05:45 AM
DAMN^ Sounds like a BUSH W Approved game LOL

you know you can take the arabs and invade the US ! })

Frontal Lobotomy
09-15-2007, 05:54 AM
I like Civ, but it just takes too damn long.

TeknicelStylez
09-15-2007, 04:12 PM
I used to be hooked on the first one, I emulated it for SNES I think. I would sit there for hours and hours and play civilization. My friends would be like Tek we're going here dadadada you wanna come, I'd be like "Na I'm at war with China and I need nukes" lol...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-15-2007, 09:08 PM
I used to be hooked on the first one, I emulated it for SNES I think. I would sit there for hours and hours and play civilization. My friends would be like Tek we're going here dadadada you wanna come, I'd be like "Na I'm at war with China and I need nukes" lol...

HHHAHAHAHAAHAH

I know the feeling...When I play Call of Duty 3 online I cannot get off the damn game with out some one turning it off on me. LOL

SKANK HILL
09-15-2007, 11:42 PM

HAHA i know that feeling shit becomes like a drug. i be on there late at night and i gotta be up for work like 3am and it's like 8pm i say to myself "ok, half an hour" next thing shit its fucking midnight but i be in the middle of a fucking war i can't leave that shit till my battles over!!

WU-KILLAH
09-16-2007, 12:59 AM
That's true, that game is too fuckin addictive, that's why I don't play it anymore, I don't have all that time to waste anymore... you know that feeling of saying "ok one last turn", and shit goes on and on and you play one more hour.

TSA
09-16-2007, 01:32 AM
That's true, that game is too fuckin addictive, that's why I don't play it anymore, I don't have all that time to waste anymore... you know that feeling of saying "ok one last turn", and shit goes on and on and you play one more hour.
haha yeah, expecially when your ballin on everyone. I have crazy time on my hands until the 17th cause school and work schedules, so i've been on that shit for a while, plus i usually save and keep coming back, though when you save a restart it feels like fucking old pussy.

TSA
09-16-2007, 01:39 AM
best Civ to pick on Civ 3....Persia.

get the immortals pretty early in the game and just poon fuck everyone else, though i'm rEALLY bad at staying on top of technology. Idk why, i fund it well, but some french or chinesse faggot is always way ahead of me, expecially during the modern age, the motherfuckers just take off. Im really good at aquiring a lot of land, building monuments quickly,keepin my money right and building and maintain a large army.

but fucking technology! any advice?

Koolish
09-16-2007, 01:45 AM
sounds like the sims just got a whole lot gayer.

i gotta check this out.