PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick uh uh You Can't Tell Me Nothing

blackwisdom
09-09-2007, 05:48 PM
TEOt8tkvK4Q

blackwisdom
09-09-2007, 06:00 PM
I almost forgot. I think he took Hosea 13:4 out of context.

EAGLE EYE
09-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Bwuhahahahahahahahahhahah

EAGLE EYE
09-09-2007, 06:18 PM
This is not an issue of race. If for instance if Tom Brady was in his shoes, their would still be the same amount of media hype and speculation from the press, plus hatred given from the general american consensus. He fucked up, tarnished the NFL's image (not like it hasn't been already multiple times) and failed to be a role model for young aspiring athletes.

EAGLE EYE
09-09-2007, 06:21 PM
our cultural differences relating to common house pets compared to other foreign states can't and will not change over night.

WARPATH
09-10-2007, 03:48 PM
This is not an issue of race. If for instance if Tom Brady was in his shoes, their would still be the same amount of media hype and speculation from the press, plus hatred given from the general american consensus. He fucked up, tarnished the NFL's image (not like it hasn't been already multiple times) and failed to be a role model for young aspiring athletes.

I doubt that.

WARPATH
09-10-2007, 03:49 PM
we can no longer live half slave-half free!we unite the human race in all one! or perish by half true hate!-abe linclon

ive never stooped so low to hate any man! for i have learned in the longrun all mankind needs wants and loves is whatever good work youve done! regardless of race, color, nationality or religion"-booket t washington-born a slave!

Didn't Lincoln own slaves? :list:

WARPATH
09-10-2007, 03:50 PM
our cultural differences relating to common house pets compared to other foreign states can't and will not change over night.

And that makes everything okay doesn't it.

WARPATH
09-10-2007, 03:52 PM
TEOt8tkvK4Q

This video fails in this regard:

You can't compare the sport of dog fighting to deer hunting unless you eat the dogs.

WARPATH
09-10-2007, 03:59 PM
And what was the deal with the guy hanging from hooks, and how does that relate anything at all?

blackwisdom
09-10-2007, 08:12 PM
This video fails in this regard:

You can't compare the sport of dog fighting to deer hunting unless you eat the dogs.true true true:yes:
And what was the deal with the guy hanging from hooks, and how does that relate anything at all?I guess they were drying him out to be mounted.:) Kind looked like White Jesus.:(W(I just wanted to use that smiley face)

WARPATH
09-12-2007, 10:51 AM
true true true:yes:
I guess they were drying him out to be mounted.:) Kind looked like White Jesus.:(W(I just wanted to use that smiley face)

I don't think using that photograph was appropriate for their message.

http://kataragama.org/pix/hook-hanging300.jpg

http://downtheroad.org/Asia/images/Winky2/DSC05348.JPG

http://www.old-picture.com/indians/pictures/Indian-Piercing-Ritual.jpg

blackwisdom
09-12-2007, 03:06 PM
I was tracking where you was coming from with your statement. I was just trying to be funny.:yessad: