PDA

View Full Version : New Beat...."U Don't Want It" -- Check it!!

Slang_Apostle
09-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Wassup Peepz. I'm still recovering from the ass whoopin that Game Of Death gave in the battle, but I made this new track this weekend. Again...I'm tryna step out of my comfort zone, so this one is not an East Coast banga. Someone with a Twista type flow could rip this. Check it out and let me know wassup. PEACE!!!!

"U Don't Want It" :

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=140349

Sleep Sinatra
09-09-2007, 05:43 PM
this is different but hot, still sound a lil east coast 2 me tho, shit is raw tho definetly for the fast spitters keep doin ya thang homie

GameOfDeath
09-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Absolute fire Slang. You need to be selling these beats to some East Coast artists you got that street feel on a lot of your beats. This is like something off a classic album man. The piano keys and all the sounds that come in make this liquid it flows nice you should see what it sounds like with an acapella I could hear any number of artists on this for some reason I instantly think of Rakim or Jada. This is real fire you got not some throwaway beat.

DEVAMPS
09-09-2007, 06:18 PM
WO this is real dope yo..impressive work..this is some murder shit u could zone to..PROPS

Hellspawn
09-10-2007, 07:24 AM
Dope track, the best one I heard from you until now (you know what I think about the rest of them :)). the vibe is really catchy.

peace

Slang_Apostle
09-10-2007, 02:36 PM
good look on the feed , peepz. Got more on the way.

Slang_Apostle
09-12-2007, 09:33 PM
uppin....