PDA

View Full Version : Yo Artists, Read This Ish

LORD ZERO
09-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I Figured Since This Forum Has So Much Talent, [wwi, Asp, Famicom, Vamps, Maximus, Bloodyhooks, Sleep Sinatra, Etc.] I Think We Should Come Together On Some Super Prod./emcee Crew Or Somethin Like Dat. What Yall Think? Just A Suggestion Dats Been On My Mind Lately

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-09-2007, 10:10 PM
if you guys do recorded tracks, you could put together a forum mixtape (sounds corny I know), but the dudes at the Spider Loc forum are in the process of doing so, and there's some talent over there also.

LORD ZERO
09-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Oh Theres A Wu Corp Mixtape Out Already, I Think Its At One Of The Stickied Threadz Here

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-10-2007, 12:09 AM
shit would be hot!im down

Hellspawn
09-10-2007, 03:49 AM
I'm down fam

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-10-2007, 07:56 AM
really? Hm, with all the members and shit on it?

DEVAMPS
09-10-2007, 08:17 AM
im all in..combining forces would be deadly..

Sleep Sinatra
09-10-2007, 10:14 AM
count me in lets get some shit goin yo...

Erap
09-10-2007, 11:15 AM
that sounds good i was thinking about us getting 2gether and battling some niggaz from some other site like us wu corp fam lets say against niggas from the g-unit forum shit would be ill .

GRANDMASSIVE.
09-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Wu Corp Mc's Over Wwi Beats, Ill Idea, There Are Enuff Mc's & Producers To Be Matched Up

LORD ZERO
09-10-2007, 02:54 PM
^^^true dat

Mattlocka
09-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Any one would like to help me with a album.
I have no beats just a pen and pad.

BTW can I join this team you have

LORD ZERO
09-10-2007, 06:43 PM
^^^u got a mic and recording program?

White_Mouse
09-10-2007, 07:12 PM
if i am deemed as "talented" then i'm down...

tidileboss
09-10-2007, 07:20 PM
i'm down too

LORD ZERO
09-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Word Word, Anyone Got Any Crew Names Thought Up, I Cant Think Up Shit Right Now Lol

hollywoodrealty
09-10-2007, 11:25 PM
if there is room for a wu corp vet like me let me know, id love to get down with all tehse talented cats on here, peace

LORD ZERO
09-11-2007, 02:31 AM
^^^yep, this is gonna be a corp based crew right here, so yeah its gonna be huge if all goes well lol

misterdess
09-11-2007, 04:14 AM
i m on it if you agree french mc?? how many tracks we have to do per mc? how could we now who's doing tracks whith who??and who's mixing and mastering the album?
i know got a lot of question but i want to do a ^bangin album with all the wu corp mc members

if you wanna listen to my shit
www.d3adman.com

hit me back for more news about the project
peace

misterdess
09-11-2007, 04:16 AM
i m on it if you agree french mc?? how many tracks we have to do per mc? how could we now who's doing tracks whith who??and who's mixing and mastering the album?
i know got a lot of question but i want to do a ^bangin album with all the wu corp mc members

if you wanna listen to my shit
www.d3adman.com (http://www.d3adman.com)

hit me back for more news about the project
peace

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-11-2007, 01:28 PM
I am down..I can imagine a supergroup like Aotp..

GRANDMASSIVE.
09-11-2007, 01:51 PM
I am down..I can imagine a supergroup like Aotp..

i was jus thinkin the same thing, cant think of a name tho

LORD ZERO
09-11-2007, 03:17 PM
I Guess We Can Think Up A Name Somewhere Down The Line When Da Roster Is Gathered Up

Complex
09-11-2007, 03:52 PM
you know im down....

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-11-2007, 03:54 PM
The Ruggid Battalion

ERN-DAWGY
09-11-2007, 03:55 PM
The Ruggid Battalion

lol

100pr00f
09-11-2007, 04:10 PM
corp army......

but yea im down

i am making the 2nd wu corp tape now....
got a few tracks some are being worked on and some in the process of being worked on
got a good amount of beats

we should do like something like 3 producers a cd...creat like 2 or 3 of em

LORD ZERO
09-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Aight, Heres Da Current List:

Lord Zero
100 Proof
Lord Beatjitzu
Famicom
Sleep Sinatra
Hellspawn
Erapozo 05
Grandmassive
White Mouse
Tidileboss
Hollywood Realty
DEVAMPS
Technician
Misterdess
Complex
Maximus
Ern Dawgy

Lemme Know If I Missed Anyone

DEVAMPS
09-11-2007, 09:48 PM

LORD ZERO
09-11-2007, 09:49 PM
O.o!

DEVAMPS
09-11-2007, 09:50 PM
i guess im not good enough huh...

LORD ZERO
09-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Got Ya Vamps

LORD ZERO
09-11-2007, 09:51 PM
My Fault, Went Thru Da Thread Kinda Fast There Lol

DEVAMPS
09-11-2007, 09:52 PM
haaaa..CH its all gravy my dude...

LORD ZERO
09-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Aight, Official Current Roster

Wu-corp Supercrew

Lord Zero
Devamps
100 Proof
Lord Beatjitzu
Famicom
Sleep Sinatra
Hellspawn
Erapozo 05
Grandmassive
White Mouse
Tidileboss
Hollywood Realty
Technician
Misterdess
Complex
Maximus
Ern Dawgy

17 DEEP SO FAR :cheerlie:

tidileboss
09-11-2007, 11:39 PM
sounds good

the 17 deadly venoms loll, i'm number 11

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-12-2007, 12:21 AM
get one more to make it 18 and call it a day!1+8=9=born!boom

LORD ZERO
09-12-2007, 12:54 AM
^^^word

Erap
09-12-2007, 10:39 AM
get game in there...

The Prime Sithesizah
09-12-2007, 10:44 AM
... no Prime? lol..

LORD ZERO
09-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Lol Got U Prime

Lord Zero
Devamps
100 Proof
Lord Beatjitzu
Famicom
Sleep Sinatra
Hellspawn
Erapozo 05
Grandmassive
White Mouse
Tidileboss
Hollywood Realty
Technician
Misterdess
Complex
Maximus
Ern Dawgy
The Prime Sithesizah

Grimey Fruitbat
09-12-2007, 01:08 PM
how easy do you think it is to organize any type of project while relying on the participation of so many people...OVER THE INTERNET...ouch, wit us, it's tough to properly organize with 3 guys and get shit done efficiently without rippin each other's heads off, and we niggas that KICK IT EVERY DAY!...

i mean, yeh it sounds great and everybody's down, but everybody's always down to talk that, it's human nature...im sure some of the kats who came thru really bout the cause...but seriously, how SERIOUSLY do you think people are gon take some internet group shit?...let's be realistic....ain't tryin to bring negativity to the cipher, just hoping to tune niggas into the reality of human nature...

i'd recommend doing constant collabo's, throw 10-12 mc's on a track, shit, throw as many emcees as possible on tracks, do concepts, shit like that...anytime somebody has an idea, "ayo wu-tang corp mc's, got an idea for a collabo, who's down"...

and just represent as kats who hit up this site in their free time, instead of going through all this "what will we be named" bullshit....

fuck that, another collabo from "wu-corp emcees and producers" sounds GREAT...you guys continue to do these collabo's, the regulars will become your core group, and you can take it from there....hit up other sites and forums, representin...y'alls common ground is this website.....im sure it would be fun to do lil collabo's from time 2 time....

im sayin that this way is better way to go about it simply because when kats begin to slack, others who have the potential to slack notice and follow suit, and there will ALWAYS be atleast ONE slacker, when this happens, people get demotivated and just dead the whole concept, i've seen it happen MANY a times....ESPECIALLY on the internet where things just aren't, REAL...lol, you do it like this, you see who's really down to be collabin wit niggas on the internet as a unit, and also people who wouldn't be able to dedicate themselves, can simply hop on a track whenever they feel like it, being they have the time or what not....

such as myself, i wouldn't dedicate myself to something like this based off the simple fact it's not REAL, lol, i don't see too much of a future in it aside from havin some fun wit some kats i share a common ground with on the internet...i got money to make, lol, can't be joinin lil fantasy rap groups on the internet ust because, however, i WOULD be down to hop on one of these super collabo's....them shits is just fun....hah

i ain't tryina knock y'allz concept or nothing like that, just figured i'd drop that jewel, since i've learned from experience....help y'all avoid unecessary aggravation and disappointment....howl

100pr00f
09-12-2007, 01:15 PM
its easy..weve done 2 tracks with 9 mc' one track with 20 mc's and im working on another for are next mixtape it will have 11 mc's

i think its easy...u let one cat spit get his vocs..and then u hit up the other mc get his vocs..and so on
then master it

it will take some time to do a track like this but it aint hard
when a mc is unavalible off to the next come back to him when he has time
check the link in my sig the first mix tape

peace

DEVAMPS
09-12-2007, 01:19 PM
^^true words Estee... but yo IF this comes together, shit im down to contribute yaimean im just tryna make good music thats all and i hear alotta talent on this board...regardless if we a "supergroup" or whataver..if we make dope songs people will respect/listen/support..simple as that

DEVAMPS
09-12-2007, 01:22 PM
yo why the hell is GAME OF DEATH not on the list..?

Grimey Fruitbat
09-12-2007, 01:22 PM
im talking about a PROJECT...if you ain't thinking about releasing projects,(which i hope nobody here plans on enduring that type of stress which i explained in my earlier post)... there's no use in giving a name!, as fun as it is to name shit(which i know lord zero has a BALL doing, haha) ...mo'fuckas should just shout out all the MC's and give them INDIVIDUAL PROMO, and use it to make this site a more able place to get your shit heard, you guys promote your collabo's to other sites, maybe bring traffic here......."Wu-Corp Emcees" collabo, prod. by So and So...

that's what i was talking about....just recording SUPER collabo's wit like 20 mc's and shit...i'd even be down with that shit!...i've seen it done before many times....that's not the difficult part, the difficult part is organizing those same 20 MC's on a REGULAR CONSISTENT BASIS, and most importantly for them to CONTINUE TO DO SO on a CONSISTENT BASIS...

basically, i've never really found a purpose in building walls that are likely to fall on their own...

if you understand my metaphor...

niggas should just keep it simple...

DEVAMPS
09-12-2007, 01:26 PM
word

Grimey Fruitbat
09-12-2007, 01:29 PM
^^^^^^SOME of us do this for recreation...some of us consider our music a viable product, which it is....

now, i don't know about anybody else in here, but im about these duckets my nigga....haha

shit, i do what i can do in my spare time for fun....but my priority is providing for my family...as should be for all of us here, and doing you and doing the group thing is nothing easy...

DEVAMPS
09-12-2007, 01:34 PM
ye i understand that fully..but for people who just tryna collaborate and make music regardless of doe...its a good idea to join forces and expand..

LORD ZERO
09-12-2007, 01:44 PM
yo why the hell is GAME OF DEATH not on the list..?

I JUST PM'ED HIM W/ DA LINK TO THIS THREAD, HE SHOULD BE HERE SOON

Grimey Fruitbat
09-12-2007, 02:28 PM
ye i understand that fully..but for people who just tryna collaborate and make music regardless of doe...its a good idea to join forces and expand..

exactly, and that's what we're all doing here...when you give it a name of its own, it takes away from the individuality of it...and if anybody here is SERIOUS about this music, atleast going out for longevity, dedicating yourself to a group of people on the internet is just clownish...

Grimey Fruitbat
09-12-2007, 02:32 PM
however, since a nigga bout networking myself and my crew name, when the Super Collabos get imposed, im sure Snake and Myself will be more than happy to hop on one or two of those...

DEVAMPS
09-12-2007, 02:41 PM
hahaahha yo i hear what u sayin...im not totally in favor of cuttin and pastin n sendin verses from different mic's n locations n shit but fuckit..it aint like i'de be DEDICATING my entire music career to this shit yaimean..i think if put together properly we could make some really sick tracks..if not songs then just a collection of ill beats that we could market n try to sell...

Grimey Fruitbat
09-12-2007, 02:52 PM
now THAT sounds more feasible...much easier to work wit producers than Emcees...

LORD ZERO
09-12-2007, 03:16 PM
^^^true dat, its like some emceez got some kinda perfection complex, when its not really all dat serious to begin with, but im willin to take the good w/ da bad in all areas of this supercrew dat i wanna create, and also we can all just come together w/ tips & tricks to make our audios/beats better [yes, theres always room for improvement no matter what level you are, pc or studio] but word, i think once g.o.d. hits this up i think itll be time to come up w/ some kinda group name.....somethin ORIGINAL and not on some wu-rydin shit nah mean, and a myspace page wouldnt hurt either. :) i'll make the brainstorming thread soon

P.E.A.C.E.
-Z-

Grimey Fruitbat
09-12-2007, 03:31 PM
^^^true dat, its like some emceez got some kinda perfection complex

lol, the MC perfection complex is the lightest of issues of dealing with 896574845 emcees....it's GETTING PEOPLE TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK...good luck with that bro!...if you don't smoke cigarettes NOW, you WILL..if you're gonna be the one heading all of this...

Erap
09-12-2007, 04:46 PM
i think there shoild be 20 -10 mcs-10 producers a producer for each mc

100pr00f
09-12-2007, 04:50 PM
i say no solo tracks..have 3 or more mc's on all the beats

Erap
09-12-2007, 04:53 PM
yeah that's true but we gonna have to get this really organized if we want it to come out right.

LORD ZERO
09-12-2007, 05:05 PM
^^^yeah, I Say We All Talk To Each Other Individually, Then Come W/ Ideas For Collabos For The Group And All

White_Mouse
09-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Word Word, Anyone Got Any Crew Names Thought Up, I Cant Think Up Shit Right Now Lol

i was thinking that the name "United by Wires" (reference to the internet) lol

Erap
09-12-2007, 06:00 PM
the good fellaz corp

09-13-2007, 03:16 AM
Hmm..I was thinkin about a number in the name..For example: If we are 17 cats we can call it 17 MAN ARMY..This is dope and havent done before..

tidileboss
09-13-2007, 04:41 AM
i like this name, 17 man army.
or somethin with corp

imbrator
09-13-2007, 07:37 AM
eh yo yo Z
u forget me lord :-D

i m always IN with Da Fam
add me lord :-D

i call our Fam : WU CORP ARMY hehe

we can also remake my track THE FAM feat 20 MCs from corp and make it da maxitape

ERN DAWGY --------------( MorBid Society / Canada )
SNEFRU -----------------( The Pharoahs / USA )
MAXIMUS DA MANTIS-------( UGS / USA )
SIRIS ------------------( The Pharoahs / USA )
M.C. OHNER--------------( Future Chamber / Canada )
HOLOCAUSTO ANTI SISTEMA-( BRAZIL )
EXPLICITO---------------( RVP / MEXIKO )
ONSE & ZO---------------( TSW CREW / FRANCE )
PROFESSOR GRAVEFACE-----( Graveyard Poet / Holland )
wargod------------------( UGS / New York Brooklyn )
100PR00F----------------( WU CORP / USA )
ROIBEUR-----------------( OSOOL - Morocco )
WOLFSTAR----------------( M-Souljaz / Morocco )
YOUNEZ------------------( Kiff Riff Record / Germany )
WYZE--------------------( ze WZA / FRANCE )
TEXNOURGOS -------------( ESXILIES FWN / GREECE )
QUEST RAH --------------( AL quest Prod / UK )
MrVolcano --------------( HBz / Morocco )
Imperial skillz empera- ( HBz / Morocco )

peace Fam

Erap
09-13-2007, 08:50 AM
the shaolin brigade

the wu corp troops

GameOfDeath
09-13-2007, 09:06 AM
This is a good idea provided everyone goes hard. I'll definitely drop some beats.

I dont' think naming the group is as important as naming the album/mixtape. Just come up with a name for that and every time it drops people will know what to expect regardless of who's on it. Then just credit the MC's and producer's on each track.

And I think everyone involved should be able to sell it on the street or net if they want to. The more hands its in the more exposure for everyone and if money is on the line that may bring out some extra effort.

Grimey Fruitbat
09-13-2007, 12:40 PM
word, see, now this kat right here is wise...

that's basically what i'm trying to say....establishment of a crew is difficult to obtain...

however establishing a MOVEMENT is a different story...just reference the Wu-Tang Killa Beez for Example...

Soundbombing, Lyricist Lounge, Soul Assassins, etc. etc.....

wasn't necessarily a SOLID roster, however there were core members that you would always expect to show up, and others would fluctuate in and out...

hollywoodrealty
09-13-2007, 01:09 PM
i got a good name that doesnt bite off wu tang, call it "The Cypher Decipher".

Grimey Fruitbat
09-13-2007, 02:14 PM
^cypher decipher eh?....bwahahaha, you butchered that concept my nigga...

anyways...

i think it would be a wise choice to incorporate the whole "corp" type stee into the name considering this site is what's bringin y'all movement together...

100pr00f
09-13-2007, 02:16 PM
wu corp army....that what i call all of us when thier are alot of cats on one track

White_Mouse
09-13-2007, 02:41 PM
"17 man army" is good because 1+7=8, is supreme mathematics 8 means "to build or destroy" and that's what we are doing...we are desroying the bonds of commercial rap, adn bulding with the truth...

LORD ZERO
09-13-2007, 02:42 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_groups_in_City_of_Heroes_and_City_of_Villain s

SOME GROUP NAMES I FOUND WE CAN POTENTIALLY MAKE SPINOFFS FROM LOL

LORD ZERO
09-13-2007, 02:44 PM
"17 man army" is good because 1+7=8, is supreme mathematics 8 means "to build or destroy" and that's what we are doing...we are desroying the bonds of commercial rap, adn bulding with the truth...

NICE CONCEPT BUT THERES MORE THAN 17 OF US, THERES LIKE 19-20 LOL

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Wu Corp Army Is More Suitable

If We Dont Want Wu In It Than Maybe Just Corp Army

White_Mouse
09-13-2007, 03:47 PM
more than 17 i forgot...i was just going from a previous post lol...

Grimey Fruitbat
09-13-2007, 11:12 PM
fuck that, name the shit "17 Men Army" and just use whoeever's in there, and it'll be funky that there's more than 17 men involved, cuz the meaning broke down from the 17, read between the lines, and the name is really a representation of the meanin behind it....pretty deep, considering people may notice there's more than 17 men involved and start to ponder the reason WHY the name is 17 men....ya dig......you wanna intrigue your audience from all angles...i think this does a GREAT job, and it captures the essence of this movement...plus it just has such a blessed nice ring to it...it just sounds nice saying it....

you could start that as a movement, drop tapes..."17 Men Army Series" Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Vol. 3, etc. etc....that shit would be tight fellas...

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-14-2007, 12:13 AM
This is a good idea provided everyone goes hard. I'll definitely drop some beats.

I dont' think naming the group is as important as naming the album/mixtape. Just come up with a name for that and every time it drops people will know what to expect regardless of who's on it. Then just credit the MC's and producer's on each track.

And I think everyone involved should be able to sell it on the street or net if they want to. The more hands its in the more exposure for everyone and if money is on the line that may bring out some extra effort.

true dat!!
I think the most important part is to organize the producers with the mcs!
And start from there.

LORD ZERO
09-14-2007, 03:02 PM
^^^yeah Dats True B, Well The 2nd Mixtape Is Under Way Right Now. We Can Start Thru The Mixtape First

09-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Where is the thrwad for the new mixtape?We must start a new thread asap....

LORD ZERO
09-14-2007, 03:47 PM
^^^true Dat, I'll Get At 100 Proof On A New Thread

100pr00f
09-14-2007, 05:09 PM
ima be on that...soon
ima uplload all the beats ..im soon gonna get it starter...whats up with that track over my beat tech

09-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Haha i am askin Maximus the same thing witchu in the other thread..I am sure that maximus recorded and I think that its Hellspawn's turn..After him it is Erno's verse..

100pr00f
09-14-2007, 10:41 PM
got 23 beats for the tape...
lol

only a few will make it

ima hit the new page up tomaarow..and will start this...would still like to hit up one of the gods to do a inntro and throw a verse on like a 1 min beat....

any one know how to get ahold of some one
like rza
rea
even cilva
lets make this bigger then the first..help me get some one for the intro

peace

LORD ZERO
09-14-2007, 10:50 PM
^^^dat Would Be Sick, Wish I Could Help Ya Tho :(

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-15-2007, 05:10 AM
got 23 beats for the tape...
lol

only a few will make it

ima hit the new page up tomaarow..and will start this...would still like to hit up one of the gods to do a inntro and throw a verse on like a 1 min beat....

any one know how to get ahold of some one
like rza
rea
even cilva
lets make this bigger then the first..help me get some one for the intro

peace

we gotta send them messages thru myspace ......

100pr00f
09-15-2007, 06:16 AM
g runs thier myspaces

12weLvE
09-16-2007, 07:02 PM
This is some ill shit man. PEace to the corp.