PDA

View Full Version : Devamps- Solitary Meditation (Prod. By Lord Beatjitzu)

DEVAMPS
09-10-2007, 12:07 PM
SO THE LORD BLESSED ME WIT THIS ILL BEAT AN I LACED IT JUST NOW...CHECK IT OUT AND LEMME KNOW WHAT U THINK..THE VOCAL QUALITY IS BAD CUZ IM USIN THIS BULLSHIT MIC, BUT I THINK ITS STILL SOUND GOOD..PEACE AND GOOD LOOKIN OUT LORD BEATJITZU I APPRECIATE IT.. 100

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=530158&songID=5760610

Sleep Sinatra
09-10-2007, 12:11 PM
whoooaaa fire my dude, bout time u let ppl kno how u get down on the mic instead of just behind the boards,mad short but it only needed 1 verse fureal, fire good shit man

DEVAMPS
09-10-2007, 12:54 PM
thanks yo.. yo Famicom- add me on myspace du i need u on there..

www.myspace.com/devamps
www.myspace.com/vampbeats

PEACE

LORD ZERO
09-10-2007, 02:15 PM
peace vampz, this is joint is bangin right here, sick production as always by my nigga lord B, rhymes are sick but its kinda short tho lol. nice banga fam
P.E.A.C.E.
-Z-

Slang_Apostle
09-10-2007, 03:34 PM
That shit is mad grimey. Props to Lord B for the gritty beat and Vamps....you always do ya thang!!! Fire!! When's that album of yours droppin? PEACE!!!

DEVAMPS
09-10-2007, 06:36 PM
CH Thanks For The Support Yall..Burnt Bridges Is Gettin Remastered Right Now So It Will Be Out Within A Couple Months I'de Say, Definetly This Year...but Ima Keep On Makin Better Shit Everyday Yaimean Always Gotta Advance..PEACE

tidileboss
09-10-2007, 08:27 PM
beat is dope, great sample and great bassline. Your flow fits the beat perfectly, good but short track!

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-10-2007, 10:01 PM
dope fam!I like how you dont waste time and take 20 years to write a verse lol!!antways shit was dope but it was short!dope verse fam thanks for blessin the track!

DEVAMPS
09-11-2007, 12:36 AM
PEACE yea this track is like a lil interlude type song..i might add another verse- i wanna re record this in a studio so i might extent it- we'll see..anyhow this beat is like the illest shit i ever heard...tsss LORD u blessed me fam..100

Hellspawn
09-11-2007, 05:02 AM
Dope beat and dope MC'ing...nice track.
keep postin good work both.

peace

DEVAMPS
09-11-2007, 06:01 PM
good look HELLSPAWN..anyone else feelin these lyrics?

"CONCENTRATIN, CONTEMPLATIN, bout this GOD FORSAKEN UNIVERSE,
Thirst for total DOMINATION is a HUMAN CURSE,
The ELITE FORCES everyday ABUSIN BIRTH,
Drainin all our RESOURCES - devastate n DOOM THE EARTH,
Supernatural disaster caused by MANS GREED,
Seeming unprovoked to peoples eyes that CANT READ,
No LANDS FREED,
Word to Versive yo these FASCIST BASTARDS got this world spinnin on a BACKWARDS AXIS,
AFTER TAXES CATS IS MAD BROKE,
Everything we do we ADD SMOKE,
Some people BAG COKE,
Since we LAST SPOKE- tides have changed DRASTICALLY,
Brain cell block- locked yo where the MASTER KEY?
I'm PRACTICALLY DEAD,
ANATOMY BLED,
And im still spittin ill rhymes that HAVENT BEEN SAID, check-
As the END NEARS- prolly less than TEN YEARS,
Son you cant understand- you listenin with DEAD EARS".

ERN-DAWGY
09-11-2007, 07:36 PM
this is sick too yo vamp is rippin shit n beatjitsu always comin with that fire

PEACE YA"LL

DEVAMPS
09-11-2007, 10:58 PM
thanks ERN word...

YO I LOVE THIS TRACK TOO MUCH TO LET IT SIT LIKE THIS SO IMA WRITE ANOTHER CRAZY VERSE AND RE RECORD THE WHOLE SONG IN A PROFESSIONAL STUDIO...SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT IM JUST GETTIN STARTED PEOPLE..HAVENT EVEN REACHED MY PINNACLE YET.. WORD TO LORD BEATJITZU

DEVAMPS
09-15-2007, 12:49 PM
aight the second verse is written..real sick..ima bring this to a studio sometime this week..be on the look out..PEACE

Grimey Fruitbat
09-15-2007, 01:47 PM
peace!

this beat is super grimy...i was boom bippin the whole way around...some great production on this site...

now as for the rapping.....i was feelin teh lyrics on this joint alot...rhyme scheme and all that on point, the delivery was bland tho, didn't grab me much, which is a big problem, because when you got lyrics like these, you gotta really propell them shits so it's heard nahmean...otherwise your lyrics get overlooked by the average listener...nonetheless this was still an enjoyable listen...keep bangin cuz....rep that MA...

DEVAMPS
09-15-2007, 02:00 PM
word thanks for the feedback..u gotta take into consideration i recorded this on a terrible mic so the quality is shit..but when i re record it in a real studio i think it will sound much better..other then that...my style right now is real dark n shit, not for everyone..im DAVAMPIRE son..