PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

37thParallel
09-11-2007, 02:31 AM
Damn...been 6 years since dem mash up NY.

LORD ZERO
09-11-2007, 02:36 AM
yep, exact same day as well.......tuesday

SikoCeLL
09-11-2007, 04:52 AM
R.I.P. for all those who died on 9/11... love goes out to their family and friends.

One love.

SG
09-11-2007, 10:17 AM
The towers still stand..........
http://www.brooklyncigars.com/skylineflag.jpg

Kong
09-11-2007, 11:39 AM
R.I.P. to those lost that day.

IrOnMaN
09-11-2007, 03:28 PM
I remember 9/11/07 like it was yesterday. It was my second year in high school (10th grade). I was in Art class painting. It felt like a great day. Sunshine, no fights, everybody was doing excellent. The morning was just awesome until my Art teacher, Ms. D, came into the classroom and gave us some information about what happen in New York, NY. That's when everybody's day started to go sour. Eyes on the TV. People discussing about what's going on and what's going to happen. People bad mouthing arabs. Hell, some of the students tried to attack the arab kids just because what's going on. Parents pulling their kids out of school. People running scared in the streets. Fights breaking out at stores because most of them are run by arabs. Gas prices were going up just because of what was going on at that time. 24 hour coverage about the terroist attacks. I was scare.http://www.thawasteland.com/images/smilies/frown.gif It was CRAZY! I'm happy it's over now.

It is really over?

37thParallel
09-12-2007, 06:44 AM
I'm sure you mean 9/11/01.
But yeah...I remember where I was during and a significant time afterwards also (CLASSIFIED).
Anyhow, been over there a few times in my career & hope I don't go back....because it's sucks.
You can talk all the shit about popping off shots in the borough or suburbs (yeeeah riiiight nigga) but when some other mufuckas are shooting some bigs rass guns back at you...it's a scary situation. Shit...not even that, it's them dumb smart bastards running up in a car full of explosives while you are running a convoy or decoy.
Pay is nice, but I need an alternative job...haha.

The Hound
09-12-2007, 07:04 AM
i dont know where i was on the 9th of november but i remember september 11 well. it was sometime in the middle of the night and my dad came and woke me n mum up after the first plane hit and as i walked into the living room the second plane was crashing into the tower. at first i was all numb and shit and was just shell shocked but since it was like 1am i went back to sleep and kind of forgot about it till i got on the bus to go to school. people were talkin about it and shit but it didn't affect us. we kept about our days and shit.

the thing i remember most was all the little theories about what was gonna happen next, how it was gonna be world war 3 etc...just remembering some of shit we thought was gnna happen well its no wonder noone takes teenages serious