PDA

View Full Version : Drakkus Presents: Maximus..Ft Ern Dawg..The First Of Many Last Standz..Single

MaximusStreetTeam
09-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Production From Lord Beatjitsu
Ft Maximus Da Mantis , Ern Dawg
Album: The First Of Many Last Stands
Title Of Song: The First Of Many Last Stands

This Will Be The Last Update On Album Songs But There Are Many More Other Songz That He Has Givin Me To Share

Enjoy

Peace And War, Drakkus

http://www.zshare.net/audio/36005342d65c60/

LORD_BEATJITZU
09-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Fire!!thats one of my favourite beats ive made!Plus 2 of my favourite MC's!shit is on point all around!!cant wait to hear the album.

GameOfDeath
09-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Max and Ern is a deadly combo on any beat. LordB you bought the heat here crazy hip hop sound.

Hellspawn
09-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Nice collabo, both MC's killed...the beat is raw!!!!
peace

ERN-DAWGY
09-12-2007, 11:29 AM
the real hip hop is ova here....

sick track man I love this shit yo beatjitsu rippin on the beat me n max rockin the shit....i'm glad I was on this

PEACE

Complex
09-12-2007, 11:40 AM
ayo this iz raw to the fullest... lovin how yall came wit it on this shit... Propz to Ern & Max right here.... LB beat iz too ill...

Respect Fam....

Grimey Fruitbat
09-12-2007, 02:23 PM
yo, ern dawgy is hype!, soundin like freaky Tah and shit...sounds funny as shit on the intro tho...lol, this nigga ripped this shit...wow@freaky tah still being alive and a lil more lyrical!!!...

can't really get into mantis delivery at all, and his flow is pretty bad...sounds real shaky got no rhythm-ish...guess the lyrics was iight, but not really feelin the overall MC vibe to be totally honest, once again, i'm not sure im listening to the same shit the average Wu-Tang Corp head is listening to on this board, cuz y'all be endorsing some whack shit, forreal forreal...no offense to mantis...but im bein real...

this beat is hype as fuck tho, overall the track's iight, prolly wouldn't care to listen to it again tho...my dude mantis just kinda fucked up the whole vibe...hopefully nobody gets butthurt, cuz a nigga is NOT hating....i'm about positive elevation, and telling niggas they shit is tight when they shit is straight asscrack is not a good look...how does somebody improve if he don't know his shit is whack?...

if you want to respect my opinion, power to you, that's a REAL nigga...

if you wanna take it as hate, consider yourself part of the REAL reason why niggas started saying "hip hop is dead"...(cuz it AIN'T the south's fault, we LET them have hiphop)....Bless

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Nah I Dont Hate On Opinion But It Seems Like You Really Hate Me To Write That Much Dunny Its All Good You Dont Gotta Explain Why I Shouldnt Get Madd Props For Peepin

yo, ern dawgy is hype!, soundin like freaky Tah and shit...sounds funny as shit on the intro tho...lol, this nigga ripped this shit...wow@freaky tah still being alive and a lil more lyrical!!!...

can't really get into mantis delivery at all, and his flow is pretty bad...sounds real shaky got no rhythm-ish...guess the lyrics was iight, but not really feelin the overall MC vibe to be totally honest, once again, i'm not sure im listening to the same shit the average Wu-Tang Corp head is listening to on this board, cuz y'all be endorsing some whack shit, forreal forreal...no offense to mantis...but im bein real...

this beat is hype as fuck tho, overall the track's iight, prolly wouldn't care to listen to it again tho...my dude mantis just kinda fucked up the whole vibe...hopefully nobody gets butthurt, cuz a nigga is NOT hating....i'm about positive elevation, and telling niggas they shit is tight when they shit is straight asscrack is not a good look...how does somebody improve if he don't know his shit is whack?...

if you want to respect my opinion, power to you, that's a REAL nigga...

if you wanna take it as hate, consider yourself part of the REAL reason why niggas started saying "hip hop is dead"...(cuz it AIN'T the south's fault, we LET them have hiphop)....Bless

Grimey Fruitbat
09-12-2007, 04:17 PM
lol, c'mon brother! i don't even know you to hate you champion...lol, as for the semi novel, the brother's working, nothing better to do, why not write?...nonetheless, it's not in my repetoire to hate on another man...i wrote in order to explain to you what i wasn't really feeling, which is the basis of me telling you i wasn't feelin it, ya'dig?...i really don't think there's any purpose in coming in somebody thread and just replying "whaaaaaaack", and then bouncin...that's not a good look at all...i know we all have room for improvement, many of us just don't know where, you nahmsayin...this is how you find out...when CREDIBLE artists critique your shit...[no offense to anybody in this thread]

oh, and, i disclaimered it cuz i seen too many kats takin my BRUTALLY HONEST critique personal, and that basically means i wasted my time critiquing them if they ain't even gon consider what i said...it's very easy for somebody to feel that way towards me on this site since most times i come into a thread where everybody's on some "yoooooo shit is perfect, you ripped it" type shit, i end up going against the grain...ESPECIALLY on them beat battles...lol, W T F?!?!..

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-12-2007, 04:26 PM
its all good im not won to complain about critique ....if you wasnt feelin it on my part than i diidnt do my part nah meen ......maybe my other track youll like maybe not but thanks for takin time out to peep it anyways.......take some more time and peep my other*D

imbrator
09-13-2007, 07:21 AM
yeah yeah ish is hot
dope beat from 5th element ninja
and max/ern kill it
mad respect to y all 3

peace niggaz