PDA

View Full Version : mike vick being DEMONIZED

knewcheeze
09-12-2007, 11:29 AM
all these people who are demonizing Mike Vick eat chicken,pork and beef that has been TORTURED their whole life

cave men are sooooo fond of their dogs

eye mean you can stick a chicken in a one foot by one foot cage for its entire life and then eat it but when mike vick has 2 dogs fighting oh shit

Complex
09-12-2007, 11:34 AM
u gotta be stupid az fuck to compare eating meat to torturing dogs for money....

EAGLE EYE
09-12-2007, 11:40 AM
knowcheeze doesnt know much

Big Risk
09-12-2007, 01:50 PM
what the fuck is the difference? Killin a dog is no different that killing a fuckin deer. You see how those meat products are manufactured? The animals are tortured!!! Cows hung upside down and having their throats slit! Chickens ran through boiling water to remove feathers. You guys are confused for real.

living_undead
09-12-2007, 02:01 PM
I feel for the Asian folk, who could've eaten all of them pit bulls.

knewcheeze
09-12-2007, 04:21 PM
u gotta be stupid az fuck to compare eating meat to torturing dogs for money....

i'm stupid cuz om not a hypocrite??????

if you eat at McDonalds, BUrger King, Chili's, TGI Fridays etc etc then you are eating animals that have been tortured and drugged their WHOLE life and not only that you are giving money to those who torture and drug them...like eye said cavemen love their dogs....

torturing animals is wrong

the only justifyable reason for killing an animal or human is if it is harassing you

so you can call me stupid...but eye wouldn't worry about what a hypocrite like yourself thinks

knewcheeze
09-12-2007, 04:23 PM
what the fuck is the difference? Killin a dog is no different that killing a fuckin deer. You see how those meat products are manufactured? The animals are tortured!!! Cows hung upside down and having their throats slit! Chickens ran through boiling water to remove feathers. You guys are confused for real.

confused and eurocentric!!!!!!!

eurocentrics think one form of torture is okay but another is wrong

especially when its a dog that protected the caveman back in those "over the caucus mountains" days

cavemen LOOOOOVE their dogs

HANZO
09-12-2007, 04:34 PM
u got a good point man. dnt kno why ppl made such a big deal about this micheal vick case. animal torture happens everywhere in the world. to me having pitbulls fight is no different than the bullrun they do in spain.

maestro wooz
09-12-2007, 04:35 PM
its got nothing to do with being a "caveman", dont be so short sighted. Its got everything to do with the sensationalist yellow journalism that is devoid of any level of decency that our news and media sources have turned in to.

whitey
09-12-2007, 04:39 PM

especially when its a dog that protected the caveman back in those "over the caucus mountains" days

cavemen were neanderthals, who are a different species than homosapians. cavemen are extinc, just letting you know.

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2007, 05:36 PM
the media is having a field day with michael vick whats funny is i'll be watching a 2 hour rant on ESPN about his cruel practices, just to have the show cut off to an episode of hunting on tha same network WTF?? they kill deer and gazelles and shit and its ok but fight dogs for money? out of tha question.....only white people are allowed to kill animals...thats why when they hunt its legal

Urban_Journalz
09-12-2007, 06:05 PM
I hope VIck dies a miserable, slow and excrutiating death. Fuck all you pussies.

thatKid
09-12-2007, 07:32 PM
too harsh a punishment

Kong
09-12-2007, 07:54 PM
If people eat meat they eat meat. They cant help how the animal has been treated.

Making dogs fight is a bit fucking different to eating meat.

Complex
09-12-2007, 08:46 PM
If people eat meat they eat meat. They cant help how the animal has been treated.

Making dogs fight is a bit fucking different to eating meat.

exactly...

for somebody who is an NFL icon with a huge contract to torture animals for entertainment is some pretty foul shit.. Dude is gonna do 12-18 months, he gettin off mad easy imo.. yall actin like he gettin crucified or some shit...

I never said torturing animals to eat them is right either ... get off Vicks dick already.. shit is old news...

EAGLE EYE
09-12-2007, 08:55 PM
the media is having a field day with michael vick whats funny is i'll be watching a 2 hour rant on ESPN about his cruel practices, just to have the show cut off to an episode of hunting on tha same network WTF?? they kill deer and gazelles and shit and its ok but fight dogs for money? out of tha question.....only white people are allowed to kill animals...thats why when they hunt its legal

That was the stupidest comment Ive heard on this site in the last 6 months. Not joking. The stupidest.

Billy Danzenie
09-12-2007, 09:07 PM

he knows cheese

chef boi r c
09-12-2007, 09:27 PM
I feel for the Asian folk, who could've eaten all of them pit bulls.

LMAO!!!!!!

No cheeze ain't a genius anymore?

Not for nothin, people live by the rule of law. You can turn a blind eye to it our not yet there is laws protecting mainly domesticated animals. Get with the times!!!

Mike Vick got caught. quit ur bitchin.

Urban_Journalz
09-12-2007, 09:36 PM
too harsh a punishment

The punishment should fit the crime.
Those dogs had souls and feelings just like every other living thing.

Huggasaurus Sex
09-12-2007, 09:42 PM
That was the stupidest comment Ive heard on this site in the last 6 months. Not joking. The stupidest.

wow that means something. that's like listening to every joke carrot top's told in the last 6 years and declaring one the least funniest of all.

Big Risk
09-13-2007, 02:48 AM

man fuck ya comment graphing son!!

Kenny Powers
09-14-2007, 04:04 PM
its against the law to dog fight, its not against the law to kill cows and chickens for food. dont compare the two you PETA pussy.

Urban_Journalz
09-14-2007, 04:17 PM
^^Exercising the dogs?! You serious?!
It's incredible the b.s. people put forth these days as truth.

Urban_Journalz
09-14-2007, 04:30 PM
^^
Maybe so, but there's always The Law of Averages. You can only do something especially something wrong, a certain number of times before it comes back to visit you. Just like Vick.

Black Man
09-14-2007, 05:33 PM
where's the outcry for all the cock fights that take place daily? i don't see no peta when it comes to those poor innocent roosters.

where's the outcry for all the animals being sacrificed in the name of beauty by these cosmetic companies?

where's the outcry for all these animals people experiment on?

where's the outcry for the black lady who was abducted by a group of white people and tortured?

where's the outcry for the jena6?

typical for "mankind" to treat a dog better than they treat actual people....

Urban_Journalz
09-14-2007, 06:01 PM
^^
There's plenty of outcry of the Jena 6 and that black woman who was tortured.

You just type to see your own words. You're a moron and you prove it with each post.

SWAMP WATER
09-15-2007, 11:57 PM
^^Exercising the dogs?! You serious?!
It's incredible the b.s. people put forth these days as truth.

Its not unbelievable your suppose to exercise your dog,nomatter what kind it iz.

SWAMP WATER
09-17-2007, 12:56 PM
where's the outcry for all the cock fights that take place daily? i don't see no peta when it comes to those poor innocent roosters.

where's the outcry for all the animals being sacrificed in the name of beauty by these cosmetic companies?

where's the outcry for the black lady who was abducted by a group of white people and tortured?

typical for "mankind" to treat a dog better than they treat actual people....

CO SIGN.Its espected in Amerikkka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mumm Ra
09-17-2007, 06:14 PM
its against the law to dog fight, its not against the law to kill cows and chickens for food. dont compare the two you PETA pussy.

yes and we all know what the government finds lawful or not is always the right thing

Black Man
09-17-2007, 06:17 PM
cock fighting is against the law...

CEITEDMOFO
09-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Micheal Vick Is Black Jesus

Big Risk
09-17-2007, 11:04 PM
^^
There's plenty of outcry of the Jena 6 and that black woman who was tortured.

You just type to see your own words. You're a moron and you prove it with each post.

dude youre a fucking moron. I dont see NEARLY as much news on JEna 6 or that black woman, fuck I aint seen shit on the black woman!!! Youre a fuckin idiot to think Jena 6 got more light than the mike vick case. THINK motha fucka THINK

Ultimate Fist
09-17-2007, 11:40 PM

Dude, I was with you with the first post, but this one, I slapped my forehead so hard it hurts.

Ultimate Fist
09-17-2007, 11:44 PM

PETA's after them all day long. What are you talking about?

See PETA, ALF, etc. Plenty of people willing to fight for animals.

See last one.

I read about that! They need to get more coverage of that for real!

Urb said it right on this one

typical for "mankind" to treat a dog better than they treat actual people.....

Huggasaurus Sex
09-18-2007, 12:00 AM
michael vick should be admired because he's a good quarterback

Come Honor Face
09-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Ron Mexico got pwn3d! That's it!

Urban_Journalz
09-18-2007, 03:12 PM
dude youre a fucking moron. I dont see NEARLY as much news on JEna 6 or that black woman, fuck I aint seen shit on the black woman!!! Youre a fuckin idiot to think Jena 6 got more light than the mike vick case. THINK motha fucka THINK

Looks like you're the moron.
The question was, "Where's the outcry", not, "Why isn't there as much outcry." Looks like you need to READ mofo...READ!!! }:T

whitey
09-25-2007, 11:52 AM
Virginia grand jury indicts Michael Vick on new dogfighting charges, prosecutors announced.

Queen Of Poetry
09-25-2007, 11:57 AM
michael vick should be admired because he's a good quarterback

Huh? He is not a good quarterback.........a quarterback is accurate with his throws and he isn't.......if anything he should be a RB or a WR b/c he is good at running the ball...........

THE W
09-25-2007, 12:07 PM
i agree with the threadstarter.

he broke the law and he will be punished for it but all in all, he didnt really do anything to anybody.

Queen Of Poetry
09-25-2007, 12:12 PM

I don't eat meat so I don't condone that but I agree that u can't compare the 2 b/c know one is eating a "dog steak" that I know of..........

THE W
09-25-2007, 12:15 PM
^^go to japan

Queen Of Poetry
09-25-2007, 12:18 PM
^^go to japan

Ok but this didn't happen in Japan..............we're talking about this isolated inciedent...........

Huggasaurus Sex
09-25-2007, 12:22 PM
Huh? He is not a good quarterback.........a quarterback is accurate with his throws and he isn't.......if anything he should be a RB or a WR b/c he is good at running the ball...........

all i'm saying is it's far more important that vick uses his god-given talents to play football rather than spend a year in jail for brutally torturing and killing a few dogs for pleasure. where are people's priorities these days???

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x75/Humanface_Huggah/mortalvick.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
09-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Well..............I hope he never sets foot on a football field.......trust he comes to Philly, the fans will eat him alive!

THE W
09-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Ok but this didn't happen in Japan..............we're talking about this isolated inciedent...........
which is sort of my point. it happened in a country that has a bleeding heart for dogs. he should've went to another country and did this.

Queen Of Poetry
09-25-2007, 12:42 PM
which is sort of my point. it happened in a country that has a bleeding heart for dogs. he should've went to another country and did this.

Oh ok I missed ur point..........I agree, I mean we know that certain things r not "allowed" or "tolerated" here that r in other countries..........so if u know this, then u do it, u accept the punishment........

Dokuro
09-25-2007, 09:58 PM
hahahahahahaaahah

check two
09-26-2007, 12:38 AM
There's some stupid football fans in Atlanta. Some of those fanatic Vick supporters in the town hall meeting on ESPN reminded me of band groupies. I bet some of those clowns would keep supporting Vick if he murdered a bunch of people to. They seem that fanatical. They don't care who he hurts or kills, just as long as he's out there on the field losing more games for them. He committed a felony, he's a disgrace, so get over it Atlanta fans.

THE W
09-26-2007, 07:18 AM
Oh ok I missed ur point..........I agree, I mean we know that certain things r not "allowed" or "tolerated" here that r in other countries..........so if u know this, then u do it, u accept the punishment........
yep, he's going down.

i dont think vick is a bad guy, but when you break the law and you do something that is considered a horrible act amongst a certain culture of people, you get punished and you're at the mercy of those people.

Art-Official
09-26-2007, 12:06 PM
There's some stupid football fans in Atlanta. Some of those fanatic Vick supporters in the town hall meeting on ESPN reminded me of band groupies. I bet some of those clowns would keep supporting Vick if he murdered a bunch of people to. They seem that fanatical. They don't care who he hurts or kills, just as long as he's out there on the field losing more games for them. He committed a felony, he's a disgrace, so get over it Atlanta fans.

agreed

I saw a debate over the "Vick divide" on ESPN and all the Vick supporters were acting beligerent and yelling over people when people were trying to speak. They were supporting him like he was getting the death penalty. It really displayed how ignorant some people are and where their priorities lay. It was an embarrassment to sports and American culture. The whole show evolved into a racial discussion and got out of hand several times due to Vick supporters shouting uncontrollably. It really didnt help Vick's case.

Vick commited a felony, he is not being executed, he is gonna serve minimal time in prison, does the punishment not fit the crime? He chose to live the life of a professional athelete, if u choose that lifestyle, u cant torture animals & expect people to embrace you.

IrOnMaN
09-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Michael Vick has just tested positive for weed. Jesus Christ, man.;(

Art-Official
09-28-2007, 09:00 AM
Michael Vick has just tested positive for weed. Jesus Christ, man.;(

that is the least of his problems, honestly I dont blame him lol

Black Man
09-28-2007, 12:03 PM
it's funny how everybody is in support of fair treatment and the respect for dogs (where's the uproar about cock fighting?), but when black people stand up and say they want fair treatment and point out all the inhumane treatment they receive you call them racist, stupid, ignorant, niggers, etc etc. or you simply say that's not true that doesn't happen.

all the various threads about people being abused, mistreated, tortured, and killed get passed by or disrespected because it's "black people complaining again" but let a dog get killed....oh the poor dog, but let a little (black) kid get murdered and there's no sympathy its he was criminal anyways, or he deserved it, it was his fault he shouldn't been out when the sun was up.....

white people love their dogs (you know this is true when they let a dog lick them in their mouth all the way to having sex with them) and their trees....that's why that tree right there was called the "white tree" and it's 2007.

Art-Official
09-28-2007, 12:20 PM
it's funny how everybody is in support of fair treatment and the respect for dogs (where's the uproar about cock fighting?), but when black people stand up and say they want fair treatment and point out all the inhumane treatment they receive you call them racist, stupid, ignorant, niggers, etc etc. or you simply say that's not true that doesn't happen.

all the various threads about people being abused, mistreated, tortured, and killed get passed by or disrespected because it's "black people complaining again" but let a dog get killed....oh the poor dog, but let a little (black) kid get murdered and there's no sympathy its he was criminal anyways, or he deserved it, it was his fault he shouldn't been out when the sun was up.....

white people love their dogs (you know this is true when they let a dog lick them in their mouth all the way to having sex with them) and their trees....that's why that tree right there was called the "white tree" and it's 2007.

You are obviously the most racist one in here. to say something like "white people love their dogs" is a very ignorant, racist statement. If you feel so strongly about these injustices, do something about it besides bitching on a forum. If a celebrity is convicted of cock fighting, Im sure they would be arrested as well. If a black child is murdered, guess what... Its a crime just as anything else.

Dont bitch about all these racial injustices until you have any valid points. Vick is getting what he deserves, he admitted to the crime, he is going to prison.

Huggasaurus Sex
09-28-2007, 12:20 PM
http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/images/strawman.jpg

Art-Official
09-28-2007, 12:21 PM
^ stop being racist

Huggasaurus Sex
09-28-2007, 12:25 PM
hahah

Art-Official
09-28-2007, 12:35 PM
seriously. Im tired of the scarecrow being treated unfair simply because hes black. I mean if he was white Im sure he would be the wealthiest character and not ever have to deal with the police. This is just one of the many racial issues a black man goes through. I dont see any white scarecrows? Only a blackman could play the role of a brainless scarecrow whos only job is to stand in a field all day and scare away birds.
smh. typical racial profiling at its best. What is the world coming to?

*kills self*

Suga Duga
09-28-2007, 12:52 PM

compare:
Gerald Wallace from the Charlotte Bobcats should be a Center b/c he's good in blocking & rebounding??

I know it's off topic, just think about it

L~>1<~NKS
09-28-2007, 04:03 PM

I was about to post the same shit..

check two
09-29-2007, 01:21 AM

I bought you a beer for having the most 'off topic' post in this thread. Enjoy. :b

froth
09-30-2007, 02:20 AM
fuck mike vick, it doesnt matter if hes a fat chinese ping pong player, i hope they bury his ass under the jail

Olive Oil Goombah
09-30-2007, 09:24 PM
Yea, really....stop making excuses for this guy. He did it, his co-horts are ratting him out. You hang with fleas, you get bit. This guy is not a martyr...playing the race card on issues like this makes this situation look all the worse.