PDA

View Full Version : The Long Awaited Callout... Myself Versus FamiCom..

The Prime Sithesizah
09-13-2007, 12:00 PM
LoL.. jus thought this would be morrree interesting.. if you'll accept, jus have someone provide us with a sample and it's normally the same rules (if u accept).. but let's make it a huge clash, yo lol.. get at me...

The Prime Sithesizah
09-14-2007, 11:05 AM
word word.. now, we need for someone to up a sample and we can get started...

LORD ZERO
09-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Aight, Imma Bring A Sample And Start A New Thread Hosting You 2 ;)

The Prime Sithesizah
06-19-2008, 04:44 PM
Just went back through history and saw this... lol... Idk if ppl still wanna see this but I'm still interested...

Xerogravity
07-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Just went back through history and saw this... lol... Idk if ppl still wanna see this but I'm still interested...

i would love to see this battle...Fam has had some sick contributions to the beat battles in the past, and I've never heard of Prime, so i would like to hear some sparring.

:thumbup:BRING IT:thumbup:

12weLvE
07-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Fami has disappeared from Myspace and Wu-corp... this battle will never happen.

INF
07-05-2008, 09:38 PM
I hope that you have that info correct and thats Fami that you talking about Chek and not Beatjitzu.

I would hate to know that Fami was just another form of that one fool who is posing as all them ninjas. Yes ,I know who that fool is. No , I aint gonna snitch.

12weLvE
07-05-2008, 10:00 PM
wow....smh...im outta this bitch for real yo..

That was the last thing he said in the audio booth. He also deleted his myspace. Is it my business no!!! I could care less, but he is well known and respected producer here... so I hope that aint the end of Lo-fire. And the Lords of the Lo Fi thing, we all knew all along that it was suspect... but nobody cared or cares... the beats were flames!!!

INF
07-05-2008, 10:09 PM
no , fuck that. I care that I am listening to the same 1 producer that , yes , is a fire producer but has to disguise himself over and over.

not all this music is dope cuz its getting done. not everything has to be ill.

ALSO CHEK , where did that come from that he said he was out?

Erap
07-06-2008, 02:36 PM
i have nothing but love for each individual up in here i just hope famicom is famicom

Xerogravity
07-06-2008, 06:27 PM
if Fami indeed was posing as an impostor, who cares? Look how many identities the Wu artists possess...it doesn't change the person, just gives them another platform to expand a skill.

if this battle doesn't take place...what a shame. Fam definately has skill as a producer, and he's already proven that.