PDA

View Full Version : The relationship between African-American men and women.

IrOnMaN
09-14-2007, 02:33 PM
I'll be turing 21 next month, which means I'm really starting to see things for what they really are. The reason why I started this thread is because I want a question to be answered. After all of the years of seeing, hearing, and going through the B.S. in the ghettos and school, I just have to ask someone that knows enough information about it. I've been hurt thousands of times, while thugs, pimps, drugs dealers, and even losers haven't. I've been outcasted because I'm so-what "different" than everyone. I'm high-yellow, which means I'm stuck-up, arrogant, cocky, etc, which is not true at all. People just assume because I'm high-yellow, that I'm all things things I list in the previous sentence. Most of the black girls treated me different than whites, mexicans, etc. I thought it had something to do with material things, which I think is true. It's something that has to do with cockist, attuitude, sex, negativity, etc. I don't fucking know. Why is it always the ones that are doing something with their lives treated with extreme disrespect.? Now, here's the question?

Why don't African-American men and women get along, relationship wise? Thanks.

Black Man
09-14-2007, 02:37 PM
I'll be turing 21 next month, which means I'm really starting to see things for what they really are. The reason why I started this thread is because I want a question to be answer. After all of the years of seeing, hearing, and going through the B.S. in the ghetto, I just have to ask someone that knows enough information about it. I've been hurt thousands of times, while thugs, pimps, drugs dealers, and even losers haven't. Why is it always the ones that are doing something with their lives treated with the extreme disrespect. Now, here's the question?

Why don't African-American men and women get along? Thanks

Because they were taught to be other than thier own self.

CharlesJones
09-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Black Man i don't understand your statement. Are you saying that blacks were taught to hate themselves? If that's what your saying, then i agree with that. Ironman i wouldn't say that every black man and black woman doesn't get along. There's plenty of black couples that have been married for a long time. My grandparents were married for a long time and they stuck together until they died. They were separated at one point but they got back together. Every couple no matter whether your black or white is gonna have problems in a relationship. That's just the way it is.

Now to answer your question about why is it that blacks who are trying to be somebody get dissed, ignorant blacks who diss educated blacks don't believe in doing well in life because they believe being ignorant and uneducated is cool but what they don't realize is that being stupid will get your ass locked up and dead because if you aren't educated and smart, you won't get a good job. Ignorant blacks can get a minimum wage job but most of them don't want a minimum wage job because they wanna have nice things and in order to get nice things, you have to have a good paying job but most of them would rather sell drugs and rob banks to get a lot of money. Or they would rather be a rapper, NFL player, NBA player because they think that's also a easy way to get a lot of money and get out the ghetto. I got dissed when i was in high school too because i was quiet and i was trying to do well in school and it used to bother me when i got dissed but now that i'm older, i just realized that those people who dissed me were ignorant and they were never gonna change. There's always gonna be ignorant people who's gonna bother you and you can't hide from them so i wouldn't let them fools get to you if i were you.

KBA7
09-15-2007, 01:00 PM
this is problem concurrent with men and women across the board.

TSA
09-15-2007, 03:18 PM
its because your not a dominate alpha male with silverback sperm.

if your a dominate alpha male with silverback sperm, like thugs, all women'll treat you different

TSA
09-15-2007, 03:20 PM
Because they were taught to be other than thier own self.
go die dude.

they get along as much as anyone else gets along with either of them.

black girls almost never date outside their race, black men do ALOT but they're usually black trash

IrOnMaN
09-16-2007, 03:09 PM

if your a dominate alpha male with silverback sperm, like thugs, all women'll treat you different

Okay. Having a baby by a man that can't even read correctly, let alone get a decent job to take care fo himself. That's being a dominate male? }:| Thanks.

IrOnMaN
09-16-2007, 03:14 PM
go die dude.

they get along as much as anyone else gets along with either of them.

black girls almost never date outside their race, black men do ALOT but they're usually black trash

Honestly, black women have very limited options when it comes to choosing a good man. When the stats of HIV/AIDS came in, that's just f***** up everything. Most white men, indian, mexican, chinesse wouldn't date or marry a black woman because of their image, the way they act, their hair, etc. Black men of the other hand have an advantage. White women like them because of the classic stereotype: Large penises.}:|

DUMBO
09-16-2007, 05:28 PM
because you are a stuck up yellow-bitch.

IrOnMaN
09-16-2007, 06:35 PM
^^Uh, not really. And who are you to tell me what I am? This thread is made for advice, not childish comments. Thanks.

SG
09-16-2007, 09:44 PM
I'll be turing 21 next month, which means I'm really starting to see things for what they really are. The reason why I started this thread is because I want a question to be answered. After all of the years of seeing, hearing, and going through the B.S. in the ghettos and school, I just have to ask someone that knows enough information about it. I've been hurt thousands of times, while thugs, pimps, drugs dealers, and even losers haven't. I've been outcasted because I'm so-what "different" than everyone. I'm high-yellow, which means I'm stuck-up, arrogant, cocky, etc, which is not true at all. People just assume because I'm high-yellow, that I'm all things things I list in the previous sentence. Most of the black girls treated me different than whites, mexicans, etc. I thought it had something to do with material things, which I think is true. It's something that has to do with cockist, attuitude, sex, negativity, etc. I don't fucking know. Why is it always the ones that are doing something with their lives treated with extreme disrespect.? Now, here's the question?

still thinking

Prolifical ENG
09-16-2007, 10:25 PM

That could be your answer underlined.

There are some countries where relationships are different. Whatever the man says in the relationship goes. But do they really "get along"? I guess we will never know.

This question is hard though. Perhaps we should start with the evolution of relationships globally before focusing on a specific race in a specific country. Then after the answer for the specific question can be better answered.

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2007, 10:32 PM
please re-explain what Hi-yellow means

TeknicelStylez
09-16-2007, 11:52 PM
Idk why we even respond to Ironman or CharlesJones anymore, anyone who looks at things as a group or a whole, opposed to individuality and the spirit of a single man can go run off the side of the cliff as far as I'm concerned. You're the spitting image of the people who are opressing us. Who justify their cruelty against "groups of men" by saying they "ALL" act a certain way, and that "WE'RE" superior. When you seperate yourself by observing the splinter in the next mans eye, you fuck yourself by forgetting the plank in your own. Instead of hating on the lifestyles of your brother and sisters why don't you try to understand them and help them like a good person would. Your malicious perspective on them shows your true intent, hatred and dismissal of their likeness, when will you learn to accept everybody as your brothers and sisters?

Fuck you racist!

Marc051
09-17-2007, 02:48 AM

Now that's just plain ignorant, I want the 5 minutes of time back I wasted reading this thread