PDA

View Full Version : Mos Def asks Suge who killed Pac

PolitiC
07-31-2005, 07:53 AM
SH: Mos Def asks Suge; "Who killed 2pac?"

Friday, July 29, 2005

The Mighty Mos Def called out infamous Death Row mogul Suge Knight during a recent performance at Los Angeles' Hollywood Bowl night club.

Prior to performing a song he said was inspired by Tupac Shakur's mother, Afeni, Pretty Flaco stepped to the front of the stage and yelled out, "Who killed my man, Suge?" Although, Suge was not in attendance, the BKNY lyricist repeated the question several times before declaring, "We fear nothing." Mos then went into the song, which featured him playing piano. He ended the cut by yelling, "Who killed Big, Pac, Jam Master Jay." then demanding, "Just tell us who did it, Suge. Let's stop all this bullsh!t."

weird shit..i wonder how sude is gonna response

peace

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-31-2005, 07:55 AM
Wow.. > I Bet He Got. Bodyguards Now !! Or Suge Just Sittin Down Smokin A Blunt Laughing . On Camera Denying N E Of This. !

Peace !!

Robert
07-31-2005, 08:02 AM
Fuck Suge, He fuckin is the reason the west was fucked up for so long. Fuck that fat homo mothafucka!

GhostfaceKillah199
07-31-2005, 09:44 AM
Congratulations Dante Smith, you're the one millionth person to ask!

Ronin
07-31-2005, 10:38 AM
oh dear, 3-2 odds mos ends up filled with lead in 05'

nrw killa bee
07-31-2005, 11:19 AM
how many bloods do you think will come to Mos Defs crib?

sam stoepee
07-31-2005, 12:30 PM
everyone knows who killed pac, it was some gang shit and now the dude that killed pac is dead, its common knowledge

tical2000
07-31-2005, 02:08 PM
fuck SUGE, I am sure dude is responsible for BIG's death......

_Goddess_
07-31-2005, 02:10 PM
Maybe he knows, but I don't think he will tell anyone..

C Beretta
07-31-2005, 02:14 PM
Suge won't be saying shit. He has feds already raiding him for shit and tryin to pin him for BIG murder case. I doubt he will incriminate himself by saying "It was......."

_Goddess_
07-31-2005, 02:14 PM
maybe he knows nothing.

_Goddess_
07-31-2005, 02:23 PM
Ever thought about that?

C Beretta
07-31-2005, 02:30 PM
True but I doubt it.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-31-2005, 10:45 PM
you guys are kidding me right since when any BK emcee or brooklynite feared anything or anyone? Mos Def gonna be iiight cause Brooklyn breeds warriors as well as scholars...

nuff said.

LadySnowBlood
07-31-2005, 10:59 PM
aye.. i'll protect mos def... haha

goddess may be right...;)

triggahappy187
08-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Main No one knows for sure if Suge was involved we assume like I assume he had somethin to do wif Pac but we jus done know. Suge is a real nigga tho an i respect em he talk that talk an he real.

ironwizard
08-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Suge killed Pac so he could make full profit frpm the record sales... at least it makes sense.... donīt know about biggie though....

blackwisdom
08-02-2005, 11:21 AM
In my honest opinion, Mos is doing what most of the people that have a voice today should be doing... speaking on important issues. You might say that Tupac and Biggie's deaths are trivial. Well they represent the daily genocide that we endure. If we can't bring some kind of justice to these people, what hope do we have for the average Joe? I can go on and on, but to keep it brief... I salute Mighty Mos for speaking and using his voice for a cause, instead of just telling our children about some "crack" and "alcohol."

peace

RynMur
08-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Why'd he wait 10 years to say that? I'm sure Suge had something to do with Biggy's murder.

AK Spray
08-02-2005, 12:52 PM
HOw he JUST gonna ask who killed PAc?!?! What about BIGGIE?!

Queen Of Poetry
08-02-2005, 01:53 PM
how many bloods do you think will come to Mos Defs crib?

LOL...truth truth........

iNtell3kT
08-02-2005, 01:59 PM
who cares they're fuckin dead, and when peopel fine out, more people will die..
i wonder how many peopel thougth about that

Wu-tang Fan
08-02-2005, 02:11 PM
WHo is this surge guy?Was he a rapper who now owns a record company?Is a druglord?Is he a rap legend?Because I don't know.Please some one answer me....

Queen Of Poetry
08-02-2005, 02:25 PM
CEO of Death Row......he was known for using force to persuade folks to do stuff......

MILF DOOM
08-02-2005, 02:37 PM
what is the connection between mos def & 2pac?

blackwisdom
08-02-2005, 02:39 PM
Tupac's first rap name was MC New York, nuff said...

By the way, this is Tupac Amaru in my sig.

Punch
08-02-2005, 03:08 PM
what is the connection between mos def & 2pac?
I don't think there is one

PolitiC
08-03-2005, 12:19 PM
is there any updates about this case???all i saw was allhiphop rumors that mos would have beef with suge but other than that i havent heard anything like how suge has responded this...any1 knows more about this shit?

Tres.Bo.
08-06-2005, 12:13 AM
I can't really take mos seriously now that hes rapping about suv's

SHRAP
08-06-2005, 12:19 AM
HOw he JUST gonna ask who killed PAc?!?! What about BIGGIE?!
dude read it, he said big and jmj too

Bedlam
08-06-2005, 12:23 AM
WHo is this surge guy?Was he a rapper who now owns a record company?Is a druglord?Is he a rap legend?Because I don't know.Please some one answer me....first you ask who Cormega is, now "WHo is this surge guy?".

are you seriously that fuckin stupid? How do you listen to Wu-tang and not know anything about rap. Do you even know who Tupac is?

if I may borrow this pic from Sun Tzu...

http://www.forumspile.com/Die-ElmoSuicide.jpg

Mixtape Mutt
08-06-2005, 12:44 AM
IMO, I dont think Tupac is such an important issue. There were BETTER rappers who died other than him and Biggie. Everybody's always thinking "Who Killed Tupac"? Does it matter? Point is he's dead. Let's move on to better influences and leave the rest as it should be. 1
Co-sign. The masses pay too much attention to Biggie and Pac. What about Big L, Jam Master Jay, Big Pun, Eazy-E, Poetic and ODB? Who gives them the tribute and respect they deserve except for the true Hip-Hop heads? The fucking gay ass radio only concentrates on their beloved mainstream rappers. The day Big-L died, the anniversaries of his death, no station gave him tribute. UPN 9 had the fucking audasity to disrespect him and the fucking newspapers said "Dead Dirty Bastard" As soon as a mainstream rapper dies, the masses declare them a legend and a Hip-Hop icon. In my honest opinion, Biggie and Pac aren't the best of all time. Pac IMO, wasn't that great. Biggie was aight. Way better emcee's out there. Percy P, Kool G Rap, Rakim and others IMO are better. Fuck it, bring the hate. You people know I don't give a fuck when you hate on me, and for those of you who don't know that, you'll learn. I'm not doing this to disrespect, I mean, I respect them, but just angry at the fact that they're practically the only ones who get respect out of the dead emcee's.

As for the question of who killed Biggie and Pac:

Does it suprise you AT ALL that Puffy might have had involvement in Biggie's death, and Suge might have had involvement in Pac's death? Jadakiss said:

You know dead rappers get better promotion
They're worth more dead. Suge and Puffy keep more of the profit of the record sales know that they're dead. They can release all the throw away tracks, and unreleased remixes and such and keep the money. Especially being that they are big names in Hip-Hop. I wouldn't doubt this theory. Puffy said Biggie was his boy...there's a lot of snakes out there. They make more money with all the Biggie/Pac merchandise circulating around under their name, all the official mixtapes, and the royalties from samples for hooks and stuff like that. Do the knowledge, it's not that far fetched.

And how the fuck do you not know who Suge Knight is? Deck did you up, so I won't bother. First it's who's Cormega, now its Suge. Who's gonna be next in your line up of ignorrance, Rakim?

Mixtape Mutt
08-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Also, the masses would instantly deem 50 Cent the GOAT if he died. That right there...that fucking pisses me the fuck off. You all know how much I hate 50, but God forbid he die. Cuz if he does...I'll fucking go crazy if someone makes a comment like that "50 WAS REVOLUTIONARY, GREATEST OF ALL TIME!". And God help the faggot who would start a RIP 50 Thread....

oldie
08-06-2005, 12:18 PM
sudge hung vanilla ice of a balcony of a hotel, not first floor either until he agreed to sudge's deal, it wasnt a fair 1 i know that. it was probably sudge gets 60 % ice get 40. i unno.
wasnt sudge sum big drug lord back in the day aswell.

Ronin
08-06-2005, 06:23 PM
suge is pimp