PDA

View Full Version : How The Cuban Ghettos Get Down

L~>1<~NKS
09-14-2007, 04:25 PM
P.E.A.C.E. TO ALL MAH OPEN MINDED HEADZ.

Conga Santiaguera Cubana

XDNZu7djB0I

El Hip Hop Cubano

PJ9_pizRa-I

Suga Duga
09-14-2007, 04:32 PM
1st vid:
everybody's havin a good time...I think it's a good thing

2nd vid:
I nearly skipped it, after I watched it, I knew why I've should (no disrespect)

L~>1<~NKS
09-14-2007, 04:35 PM
The ass shakin'? ^^^

Purpose of these vidz iz to show that even though we a represted nation - we find it deep in our souls to have a good time through music.

Meaning none of that negative shit holds us down.

Suga Duga
09-14-2007, 04:41 PM
The ass shakin'? ^^^

Purpose of these vidz iz to show that even though we a represted nation - we find it deep in our sould to have a good time through music.

its all good L1NKS, I just like the first one better

TAURO
09-14-2007, 06:19 PM
^^No accounting for taste......Orishas is THE shit.

L~>1<~NKS
09-14-2007, 08:07 PM
^^No accounting for taste......Orishas is THE shit.

GFX iz our ally Tauro. He learnin' - post sum Columbian chit.

TAURO
09-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Some Colombian Ghetto shit......

pcwM_Dv3dTA

tzBPgKJdfFs

Some more ghetto shit from the early ninties

WUQYRMiGipY

begongo
09-15-2007, 01:36 PM
indeed cuba is famous for non-discrimination ... but you know ... my personal opinion is that in cuba it is that not the people's conscience that make the society tolerant, but the law ... so it`s more of a constraint than an inner acceptance

Suga Duga
09-15-2007, 01:44 PM
2nd vid is amazing

TAURO
09-15-2007, 01:50 PM
2nd vid is amazing

Yeah, I love the animation, the characters just look raw, to me it's kind of on that Liquid Swords vibe.

HarlemDiplomat
09-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Cuban mamis are fine...

TAURO
09-15-2007, 01:54 PM
Cuban mamis are fine...

True dat, so are Colombian mamis......you know what, scratch dat, Latinas from all over are FINE!

HarlemDiplomat
09-15-2007, 01:55 PM
True dat, so are Colombian mamis......you know what, scratch dat, Latinas from all over are FINE!

co-sign

BronzearmzNYC
09-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Discrimination is EVERWHERE. Theres always some type of discrimination. I bet there's discrimination between light and dark skin . THAT is universal, whatever language is spoken if its english( US & CA), french( Haiti ) or spanish( Cuba, D.R. and others ) and it comes down to complexion( regardless of language the majority of you are BLACK people. I know ALOT, NOT ALL but I know a ALOT will get upset that I said YOU are BLACK, there is no denying it ) light skin people will be treated better than the dark skin people. Just because you speak a certain doesnt define what you are. Haiti and the Dominican Republic share the same island. One side speaks French and the other speaks Spanish. People look at Haitians weird , when they say "Im not black Im French" shouldnt the same expression be displayed when someone from the other side of the island say they are not black but are spanish?

HarlemDiplomat
09-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Discrimination is EVERWHERE. Theres always some type of discrimination. I bet there's discrimination between light and dark skin . THAT is universal, whatever language is spoken if its english( US & CA), french( Haiti ) or spanish( Cuba, D.R. and others ) and it comes down to complexion( regardless of language the majority of you are BLACK people. I know ALOT, NOT ALL but I know a ALOT will get upset that I said YOU are BLACK, there is no denying it ) light skin people will be treated better than the dark skin people. Just because you speak a certain doesnt define what you are. Haiti and the Dominican Republic share the same island. One side speaks French and the other speaks Spanish. People look at Haitians weird , when they say "Im not black Im French" shouldnt the same expression be displayed when someone from the other side of the island say they are not black but are spanish?

I feel you.

Man there are black Cubans, black Jamaicans, black Dominicans, and black Americans.

I don't see how some people can't understand that African slave trafficking and slavery existed in all European colonies in the Western World.

L~>1<~NKS
09-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Ight Im not really gonna get into all that discrimination shit, so I recant what I posted.

Good chit Tauro - that second vid iz crazy.

And yes gawd bless out spanish women.

BronzearmzNYC
09-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Yes i hate thinking , negativelly. I really expected the first response to be negative. Its a breath of fresh air to see someone type this. Man there are black Cubans, black Jamaicans, black Dominicans, and black Americans.

I don't see how some people can't understand that African slave trafficking and slavery existed in all European colonies in the Western World.

BronzearmzNYC
09-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Yes i hate thinking , negativelly. I really expected the first response to be negative. Its a breath of fresh air to see someone type this.I feel you.

Man there are black Cubans, black Jamaicans, black Dominicans, and black Americans.

TAURO
09-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Yes i hate thinking , negativelly. I really expected the first response to be negative. Its a breath of fresh air to see someone type this. Man there are black Cubans, black Jamaicans, black Dominicans, and black Americans.

Colombia has the third largest population of Africans after Brazil and The United States.....it's true, I found that out recently while doing some research on South American/Colombian racial diversity.

FatherSl!me
09-15-2007, 10:13 PM

i luv my puerto rican women but i must admit i never seen not 1 ugly columbian chick ever in my 26 years on this planet. & there's a pretty decent size population of colombians where im at.

TAURO
10-23-2007, 09:10 PM
This I just found today and imo not only shows dope colombian hip hop but the vid gives a good insight into some of the barrios similar to the one I spent time and where members of my family still live.

Check it out Links....

qsPKsM3sRo4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsPKsM3sRo4

Storm
10-23-2007, 09:37 PM
but i must admit i never seen not 1 ugly columbian chick ever in my 26 years on this planet. & there's a pretty decent size population of colombians where im at.

Same thing here my town is full of hispanics and its rare to find a decent looking Colombian girl. You should go to Colombia thought, its really nice

TAURO
10-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Colombia is full of fine women, I can't tell you how much my neck hurts from constantly turning in their direction.

Storm
10-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Colombia is full of fine women, I can't tell you how much my neck hurts from constantly turning in their direction.

lol, yea thats true. I went there for the first time in over a decade in 04' and loved it, it was different but I got used to the lifestyle and enjoyed it

TAURO
10-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Where did you go?

Storm
10-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Cali, im not originally from colombia though. My parents are from barranquilla. you?

TAURO
10-23-2007, 09:56 PM
My family is from Medellin but I was born and raised in London, although I did live in Colombia for a brief stint when I was younger. I travel there alot, last time I went was last april. I love hanging there, chillin with my friends and family, I go there like once every couple of years so it's fairly regular.

I've passed through Barranquilla on my way to Cartagena, that shit is beautiful out there.
My cousin lives in Cali but I've never been there, I heard the land is very flat as opposed to Medellin which is full of sometimes very annoying steep hills.

TAURO
10-23-2007, 09:57 PM
The women I see at some of those clubs is fucking amazing.

TAURO
10-23-2007, 10:06 PM
These are some pics that I took out in one of the clubs, next time im out there im gonna be sure to take more photos of some of these honeys.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/P4130096.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/P4130094.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/P4130095.jpg

Storm
10-23-2007, 10:08 PM
ohh okay, kool. Haven5 been to the medellin, though. Im guessing then its like Armenia, cuz its basically all steep hills. Cali is basically flat land but has areas that kinda slide down, but its a good place overall. I want to go to barranquilla sometime in a year though, my cousins tell ppl have the most fun there

TAURO
10-23-2007, 10:12 PM
It's kinda like Armenia but not really either if that makes sense (my Aunt lives in Armenia, i've been there too) you have the right idea though.

Storm
10-23-2007, 10:13 PM
These are some pics that I took out in one of the clubs, next time im out there im gonna be sure to take more photos of some of these honeys.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/P4130096.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/P4130094.jpg

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/P4130095.jpg

:thumbup:Nice, defemetly take some more, wat city is this at?

Storm
10-23-2007, 10:14 PM
It's kinda like Armenia but not really either if that makes sense (my Aunt lives in Armenia, i've been there too) you have the right idea though.

I get what your saying, what would you say is the differenece between them?

TAURO
10-23-2007, 10:34 PM
:thumbup:Nice, defemetly take some more, wat city is this at?

Those pics were taken in a club in Medellin, in a district called Sabaneta. If you ever pass through Medellin be sure to go there for those late nights.....that place is booming with fine ass women at the weekend.

I get what your saying, what would you say is the differenece between them?

I would say (from what I remember cos I was ten when I visited Armenia) the houses looked different, the way they are structured, just the general layout although from what my cousin has told me. a lot has changed there so im not too sure.

L~>1<~NKS
10-24-2007, 10:05 AM
This I just found today and imo not only shows dope colombian hip hop but the vid gives a good insight into some of the barrios similar to the one I spent time and where members of my family still live.

Check it out Links....

qsPKsM3sRo4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsPKsM3sRo4

She's got nice teeth...... and flow and darts.

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Wiw-MbArH_E
eaBYSE-yGEM
this is the biggest gang in puerto rico ''THE COPS''
here they are seen tryna arrest 1 guy who fought back and shot him 6 times after beating him down with 5 officers
RBI3VVunWgo

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 10:51 AM
we are the most violent race in the world

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Q0zJ1_j8J6M

wisin y yandel
uTw4_ctOT6c

L~>1<~NKS
10-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Q0zJ1_j8J6M

wisin y yandel
uTw4_ctOT6c

^^^ WTF? WHEN WAS THIS - WHAT HAPPENED!?!

IM NOT SUPRISED ABOUT PR BUT WTF WISIN AND YANDEL? AAAHAHAHAAAA!

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 11:55 AM
^^^ WTF? WHEN WAS THIS - WHAT HAPPENED!?!

IM NOT SUPRISED ABOUT PR BUT WTF WISIN AND YANDEL? AAAHAHAHAAAA!
thats like every day in p.r shit its crazy 90% of the police in da island are crooked!
and dat wisin y yandel is just one of their songs over actual footage of raids and shit by da jake in da island..

L~>1<~NKS
10-24-2007, 12:19 PM
thats like every day in p.r shit its crazy 90% of the police in da island are crooked!
and dat wisin y yandel is just one of their songs over actual footage of raids and shit by da jake in da island..

I wouldn't go as far as sayin' yawl the most violent "race", b. Check the Brazilian slumz, the Middle East and Columbia. It's a social epidemic.

But yo, sum of them doodz looked familiar - you sure they ain't reggaeton artists?

And yea I know about jake bein the real gangstaz.

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 12:24 PM
I wouldn't go as far as sayin' yawl the most violent race, b. Check the Brazilian slumz, the Middle East and Columbia.
TRU TRU
But yo, sum of them doodz looked familiar - you sure they ain't reggaeton artists?
NAH, DEY JUST RANDOM DUDES
And yea I know about jake bein the real gangstaz.
AGAIN UR RUGHT

EAGLE EYE
10-24-2007, 12:27 PM
we are the most violent race in the world

more like the laziest!

get the fuck outta the basement and start peddelin' butts skampi

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 12:45 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/animeisrich/pic12.jpg
fuck u nigga

L~>1<~NKS
10-24-2007, 12:57 PM
more like the laziest!

get the fuck outta the basement and start peddelin' butts skampi

I think Robby talkin out his fuckhole on this 1ne.

No hate and not to disrespeck the Hatian nation @ all - but with my expierence living in Myami for almost all mah life. I'd def have to say that Hatians are the laziest people I've ever met. Not there fault though they come from a educationaly deprived cuntry.

Puerto Rocks are crazy and a lil reversed cuz of how they "derived" the cuban flag an made it look like a US flag by reversin the colors.

But they a cool people.

***waits for all the Boricuas and Hatians to respond to mah claims***

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 01:01 PM
I think Robby talkin out his fuckhole on this 1ne.

No hate and not to disrespeck the Hatian nation @ all - but with my expierence living in Myami for almost all mah life. I'd def have to say that Hatians are the laziest people I've ever met. Not there fault though they come from a educationaly deprived cuntry.

Puerto Rocks are crazy and a lil reversed cuz of how they "jacked" the cuban flag an made it look like a US flag by reversin the colors.

But they a cool people.

***waits for all the Boricuas to respond***
hahahaha dats always kinda fucked me up how those 2 flags are basically da same its cool cuz im half rican n half cuban so the flags 2gether look great

L~>1<~NKS
10-24-2007, 01:05 PM
hahahaha dats always kinda fucked me up how those 2 flags are basically da same its cool cuz im half rican n half cuban so the flags 2gether look great

See Skamps cool - other Boricuas would argue with me claimin' that shit is there's. Eeeee wrong. But it's all love, g.

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 01:08 PM
P.R got that flag after cuba had theirs for a while.
but pr is moe gangsta hands down

L~>1<~NKS
10-24-2007, 01:18 PM
P.R got that flag after cuba had theirs for a while.
but pr is moe gangsta hands down

Oh no doubt. But Cubas Government is more gangsta then PR's and that's real.

Either way - no good comes from that in any cuntry homie. People can talk all the shit they want about this cuntry, but in the end when we talk about the base of this cuntry.... we blessed, werd life.

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 01:24 PM
Oh no doubt. But Cubas Government is more gangsta then PR's and that's real.

Either way - no good comes from that in any cuntry homie. People can talk all the shit they want about this cuntry, but in the end when we talk about the base of this cuntry.... we blessed, werd life.
tru indeed!
im mad cuz i still got mad family in cuba n shit is sooo fucked up over there i've never been there but we keep in contact wit da fam n da stories about da govenment iz crazy! its fucked up dat its 2007 n there is still countries que son fuckin ''comunistas''.

FatherSl!me
10-24-2007, 03:47 PM
lil reversed cuz of how they "derived" the cuban flag an made it look like a US flag by reversin the colors.

we pull it off better anyway

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Co Sign^^

L~>1<~NKS
10-24-2007, 03:55 PM
we pull it off better anyway

Yea yawl Looooove flauntin that shit like it was your own........ haha.

FatherSl!me
10-24-2007, 03:56 PM
LOL. tru indeed

SKAMPOE
10-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Fag

TAURO
10-24-2007, 05:51 PM
tru indeed!
im mad cuz i still got mad family in cuba n shit is sooo fucked up over there i've never been there but we keep in contact wit da fam n da stories about da govenment iz crazy! its fucked up dat its 2007 n there is still countries que son fuckin ''comunistas''.

Not that I support communism or anything cos I don't, but communism ain't whats keeping your family apart......it's the American and Cuban goverment simply cuz you don't see that shit happening in China.

TAURO
10-25-2007, 10:52 AM
In every latin country there is serious levels of poverty and corruption, other countries have it too of course but in south, central america and the islands it's just always so prevelant. Anglo people always complaining why latins are coming into the states or europe....the reality is that latin governments are cowards and can't seem to remove themselves from under the giant foot of the united states.

SKAMPOE
10-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Not that I support communism or anything cos I don't, but communism ain't whats keeping your family apart......it's the American and Cuban goverment simply cuz you don't see that shit happening in China.
u know whut ur right! cuz if da cubans dont like their situation they need 2 stand up n revolutionize if all of dem niggaz dat dont like their situation would pick a date to get 2 gether '' i hacen un paro nacional'' meaning dat no one does nuffin no body goes 2 work no one does absolutly nuffin there will be change, and yes there will be blood shed but hey castro can start killing niggaz left and right and eventually da U.N gon step in and if no one as far as U.S.A or any other country steps in 2 help and castro just murks errr fuckin body pues there aint gon be no one left for him 2 dictate..
now dat i think about it, cubans are actualy fuckin stupid not to have done this already kinda seems to me that their kinda ''masoquistas''. so its like fuckem!:(

TAURO
10-25-2007, 05:08 PM
Castro is on his way out anyway.....he ain't got long left, I give him two years before he's six feet under.

SKAMPOE
10-28-2007, 10:32 PM
Castro is on his way out anyway.....he ain't got long left, I give him two years before he's six feet under.
HES STILL ALIVE BUT HE AINT RUNNIN SHIT! SINCE HIS LAST STAY AT DA HOSPITAL HE GAVE ALL HIS POWER TO HIS YOUNGER BRUVAH ''RAUL CASTRO''. NOW DAT MU FUCKAH I HEAR IS 100 TIMES MORE EVIL THAN CASTRO.

TAURO
10-29-2007, 05:16 AM
I know about Raul, that mofo is worse. I have a feeling though that something big is going to happen in Cuba once Raul gains full control.

SKAMPOE
10-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Yup! I Heard Thru Da Grave Vine That That Raul Is Just Waiting For Castro 2 Die So He Can Start His Own Holocaust Or Sum Thin Similar. Who Really Knows! Imagine When Castro Dies Raul Makes A Deal With Usa N Make Da Island A State! Whoa Dats Wish Ful Thinkin Tho