PDA

View Full Version : Man, Life & Universe

BlaK FuRYaN
09-15-2007, 08:31 AM
I took the time out to scrutinize our reality and came to the conclusion that our reality consists of Man, Life and Universe.

Do you think our reality consists of Man Life and Universe?

and if you don't, can you think of some thing that dose'nt exist with in these three catagories...

Huggasaurus Sex
09-15-2007, 09:59 AM
man is alive and all life is part of the universe. so there's really only one category.

also, reality is a mass hallucination.

BlaK FuRYaN
09-15-2007, 10:30 AM
man is alive and all life is part of the universe. so there's really only one category.

also, reality is a mass hallucination.

Thats right. so you agree!...

DRUNKENDRAGON
09-15-2007, 11:15 AM
Kind of hard to explain how I feel but I believe there are things that exist outside of what man can comprehend as "reality". When you say "our reality" I'd have to agree with you, but if you try to apply this thinking to existance in it's entirety I do not agree.

BlaK FuRYaN
09-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Kind of hard to explain how I feel but I believe there are things that exist outside of what man can comprehend as "reality". When you say "our reality" I'd have to agree with you, but if you try to apply this thinking to existance in it's entirety I do not agree.

I agree
I believe there are things that exist outside of what man can comprehend

O.k. but when you look at existance in its entirety can you find any part of it that exist out side of Man, Life and Universe?

WARPATH
09-15-2007, 07:17 PM
I took the time out to scrutinize our reality and came to the conclusion that our reality consists of Man, Life and Universe.

and if you don't, can you think of some thing that dose'nt exist with in these three catagories...

Reality consists of conciousness.

WARPATH
09-15-2007, 08:01 PM
the senses are decievers

do u think that all that exist you can touch, smell, taste, hear, and see?

Senses are only decievers if your mind is weak.

Being able to interpret the signals is true conciousness.

I can't see the wind but I can touch it, therefore it is reality.

Even when your unconcious(spelling?) you can concieve reality before it is real.

Huggasaurus Sex
09-16-2007, 11:56 AM

also, reality is a mass hallucination.Thats right. so you agree!...

no, i'm saying your designation of 3 all-encompassing categories in the composition of reality are actually nested within one another and are somewhat arbitrary.

your sense of reality consists mostly of loose memories of past experiences and your interpretation of those experiences. present sensations play a smaller role in determining your sense of reality. close your eyes, cover your ears and hold your breath and you'll still believe you're sitting in front of a computer not because you can directly sense it but because you can readily recall what it was like before you deprived yourself of your senses. but it's important to remember that our sense of reality can be easily influenced by what others believe is reality. this is the basis for culture and in that sense, "reality" is in fact a shared hallucination.

Big Risk
09-16-2007, 12:29 PM
No one has asked where the fuck youve been?

SG
12-23-2008, 08:19 PM

No, things are not complete

Equality